Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The War of the Roaring 20's (Zslone2 and iTerrruhfied) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:57 pm
The Roaring 20's were fabulous times in American history, but dark secrets lay hidden from common sight. A young waitress discovers what the military has tried to hide from the world, and a young man holds what they hide from the world. The army has arrived to take her away for knowing what they hide and they intend to do unspeakable horrors to her and cause her memory lose. They meet one day and its exactly what they needed in life, they need each other to survive as the army chases them across the world in an attempt to silence their potential voices.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:13 pm
A small restaurant in the middle of town a fairly busy restaurant is not empty just after the lunch rush ended, only a man dressed in a business suit occupies a seat in the restaurant as he sips a cup of tea reading the days paper. He motions for the new waitress to come over and refill his cup, and places his paper down to see if she is a cute girl or just another face he will meet. "Nice to meet you miss?" The man asked as she poured his tea and he winked at her quickly.  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 pm
Rachelle's eyes widened momentarily when the man addressed her. She had been working in this restaurant for a couple weeks now, and no one had tried to make conversation with her. She took a deep breath and pasted a friendly grin on her face, and replied, "Lovely meeting you as well." she paused while trying to remember which name she had told her employer. "My name's Evelyn Jennings." she added sweetly, forcing her smile to seem warmer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:28 pm
"Nice to meet you Evelyn. I'm a regular here so maybe a cute girl like you can be my waitress more than just today." The man said happily smiling back at her and secretly checking her out. Her body was nice and she seemed to have a nice personality, plus she was about his age so Justin was hooked. "Oh my name's Justin." He said giving her a wink and motioning for her to sit down across from him, but he figured she wouldn't but it was a possibility that she would sense the place was basically dead other than him.  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 pm
Rachelle mentally cursed at herself. She felt like she was obligated to sit down and talk with him now. She realized that her smiled had slipped, and quickly forced it back. She looked around the restaurant, making eye contact with her boss as he said to take a break. She nodded and took a seat across from Justin, idly wiping the table with a napkin. She glanced up at him through her eyelashes, "That's a nice name. I'm sure you'll see me again. I work a lot." she stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 pm
"I'm sure I will, a cute girl like you will always be my personal waitress. So when did you start working here Evelyn?" Justin asked her looking around for the menu to see if he could order something for the two of them. "Care to take a break and have some lunch with a fine fellow like myself?" Justin asked her handing her the menu and looking around for another waitress. "I'll even pay, think of it as a luncheon." Justin said laughing and pulling his wallet out slowly.  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm
Rachelle sighed inwardly, but didn't let her expression give her away. She decided that she couldn't decline Justin's offer. He was being very kind, and complementary. She began to run over her story in her mind. She picked up the menu and pretended to be finding the meal that she desired, even though she knew the menu by heart. Several moments later she set down the menu and flashed her dazzling smile again. "I was hired two weeks ago." she answered. She scooted her chair closer to the table, as her coworker came up, and requested their drink orders. Rachelle felt a blush creep to her cheeks when she made eye contact with the waitress, but she soon realized that the waitress was too interested in Justin to think of her. "I'll take a glass of ice water." she said when the waitress looked at her. Then Rachelle picked the pitcher of tea up and handed it to the waitress, "Can you take this to the kitchen please?" she requested. The waitress did. She smiled at Justin, "You don't have to pay. I can pay for my meal." she offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 pm
"No, no I insist on it. Don't worry it's no big deal. So tell me about yourself a little I always like to know the waitresses at my favorit restaurant." Justin said laying his wallet down on the table, before folding his hands on the table and getting ready to listen happily to her story. He thought she felt like she was hiding something but it was probably her liking him like most of the staff did.  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:20 pm
Rachelle stared at Justin for several moments before realizing that he wanted to know about her. She smiled and shrugged, "There isn't a lot to tell." she said. She looked around the restaurant, trying to find some way to avoid discussing herself. Finally she decided to tell him small things, "I'm new in town. I arrived a little more than two weeks ago." she said. She locked eyes with him, she knew her face wouldn't betray her she had been lying to people for several years. "I wanted to gain independence and the only way to was to relocate far from my parents." she added. Then she masked a curious expression, "Tell me about yourself?" she suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:10 pm
"About myself? Well I'm just a lowly business man working for a big company that owns lots of other companies. I do some computer work for them and I usually get most days off since I'm only there to fix things and that pays well enough to allow me to eat here everyday and make friends with all the staff. I work out sometimes and I love meeting you cute people like you." Justin explained to her as he slowly sipped his tea, looking over at the new paper once or twice looking at the titles of the articles. "So do you like the city so far? Meet anyone special yet?  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Rachelle shook her head, her wavy locks being tossed with the motion. She smiled, "I haven't really met anyone." she answered. Then she looked around, "The city is fine, it is small. I think that I will enjoy staying here." she said. She never let her smile faltered, and she was sure that he wasn't picking up a weird vibe. Their orders arrived and Rachelle thanked the waitress and picked up her utensils and began to eat. After several bites and looked up at Justin and asked, "How long have you lived here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:23 am
"Long enough to have wanderlust." He said back to her as he began to dig into his corn chowder. "Meet anyone special yet?" Justin asked her looking up from his chowder, he couldn't help but like her even if he barely knew her but there was plenty of time to fix that after all he had another half hour before he had to get back to work.  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm
Rachelle felt irritated that Justin asked the same question twice, but she wanted to avoid conflict. Instead she sigh and shook her head, "No one special." she answered. Then her expression turned inquisitive, "Wanderlust?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm
"Yea wanderlust, I don't like living in this city anymore." Justin explained to her before giving a curious look and saying,"Really even I don't peak your interest? Not even a little?" He sounded a little sad as talked and continued eating his chowder.  

Zslone2

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 pm
Rachelle stirred her soup with her spoon, staring at it intently. She thought about all of the places she had lived. She was sick of moving around, and running. She knew that her days of running were far from over though. She felt her cheeks flush slightly at Justin's question. She continued to stare at her soup as she debated how to answer. The truth was that he did spark her interest, if she were a normal person who could settle down and have friends, she would probably pursue Justin. She glanced at her watch, and then looked up at Justin. "You do. Mostly because you don't like it here, which I don't understand." she answered cautiously. "However I wouldn't say that you are anyone special. You are merely an acquaintance."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff