Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Cinderstar crouched under the moonlight. Her muscles rippled in tension. Her orange fur glowed a soft grey from the pebbles scattered around her. Cinderstars tail flicked, and the group of Woodclan warriors silently raced down towards the Pebbleclan camp. Blood would soon fill the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Lionflare ran beside his clanmate ready to fight and kill Deadheart

((Reminder biggrin eadheart is a Pebbleclan cat that attacked Lionflare when he was a apprentice))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Shrewclaw followed her leader, her eyes flashing with regret. "I'm so sorry, Duststorm. I'm sorry." she thought, as she listen to the paw steps on the smooth, pebble covered floor.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Cinderstar burst through the Pebbleclan camp wall. She lift her head and gave a war yowl.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:03 pm
((I don't know PebbleClan cats that much, so I'll just put a random cat, okay?))

Hawkpaw jumped into battle, swiping her claws along a PebbleClan cat's side. She realized while still fighting the cat, that using her moves were pretty easy. She slid under the opponent and clawed the underbelly. She watched with short victory as the cat ran away. She turned around and jumped back into the fray.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 pm
Lynxpaw was torward the back of the group. She looked around for her mentor Redpine, but did not see him. She was nervous and did want to jump in unprepared.  

Spiceshadow

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:15 pm
Cinderpaw growled...she had to protect her mentor
she didn't even know how to fight yet for crying out loud  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:10 pm
Batwing padded forward with Ravenfeather to his right. The black fur of the pair glistened in the pale light of the moon, and Batwing let his senses take over. He looked around, examining PebbleClan from across the soon-to-be battlefield. Logical plans filled his brain as he examined each cat, thinking of the easiest way to utilize their weaknesses to bring them down.  

Dolphinwhale

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Redpine ,even though a little late, spotted Lynxpaw. He raced up behind her, then crouched down beside her. "Scared?" He murmured. Redpine was deeply worried about his apprentice, this was her first battle, and he didn't want her to be troubled by it. "you could have stayed back at the camp. I didn't force you to come." His eyes flickered with worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 pm
(Cinderstar, you Fox-dung! Right when I thought you'd chickened out... sometimes my old apprentice surprises me biggrin )

Cursedstar burst out of her den, hissing a battle cry. "PebbleClan! Attack!!! We won't fall before WoodClan!" She leapt off of the High rock and slashed her claws down the side of a WoodClan warrior's pelt. She slashed her way through the mass of blood and fighting cats until she was wiskers away from Cinderstar's face. "You Fox-dung!! You dare attack mycamp?!" She barred her fangs and a growl came from deep with in her chest as she circled the orange tabby leader.

Withefire sat bolt up-right. His sence pricked and he wrinkled his nose when the smell of blood came from the direction of camp. Camp? 'Great StarClan, NO!' He turned around and pelted back toward camp, his belly fur brushing the ground.

Flamelight hissed as he struck the grey she-cat that had decided to attack him. "Go back to your trees, you mangy crow-food!" he lunged forward and knocked her off of her paws, then fell on top of her, crushing the air from her lungs. He let the she-cat up and lashed his tail as she ran out of the camp. "And stay out!!!"  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 pm
"I;m fine." She heard Cursedstar's battle yeowl and she ran forward. She looked around to see if anyone was coming at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 pm
cinderpaw looked at her enemies as prey....she attack lynxpaw  

athena321
Crew

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:28 pm
Duststorm growled, launching himself into the war. "So, it has started." he thought, clawing, blindly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:34 pm
cinderpaw clawed her under belly  

athena321
Crew

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm
((You wanna fight huh Flamelight?! Is that it?! Well bring it!!!))

Hawkpaw ran and climbed to the top of a tree and looked at the PebbleClan camp. She had never been here before, but here she was attacking in the camp. A PebbleClan cat had attacked her, but she had attacked him first. She was breathing hard but she wanted revenge. So she sprung, using the momentum from her jump, attacking Cinderpaw, who was currently busy with Lynxpaw. "Get away from her!" She yowled.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff