Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
drugs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 pm
im wondering how many people have done some sort of drug, so dont take this as a thread promoting anything ok? good.

iv always been for the legalization of weed, even though iv never smoked it before, until last saturday night. no one pressured me into it, no one even said i had to or asked me to in any way. i was at a friends house, and they had some, and i asked if i could get a joint. so i got one and it was pretty cool, i didnt lose control, i didnt laugh at everything, and i didnt eat everything, i just sat on the couch and we told jokes for about 3 hours.

i tell that because my first time doing anything like that, if you want to, you can tell yours, but you dont have to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:39 pm
This is more of a discussion thread than an issue, so I will be moving it to the Extended Discussion subforum within the next couple days.

And I haven't done any drugs, just to add to the topic.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:49 am
ok, i thought it was appropriate for life issues, cause some people do make an issue out of it.

and to add more to the topic
i wouldnt be afraid to do it again. then again i do all kinds of crazy/stupid things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 am
Drugs, I won't preach about them or their virtues I will just say, be sensible, know your limits and make sure you know and trust the people you're getting high with. If its something you're uncomfortable with, don't do it.

That way you won't psych out, you won't shoot yourself, you won't swan dive off a parking lot thinking you can fly (besides if you're sure you can fly, take off from the ground first) and you won't violently assault anyone.
Instead you'll have a great time, laugh your a** off and go about your day.  

Rellik San
Captain

emoclown1331

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:18 pm
drugs... what to say about them... i have done only a few...weed and some others personally my fav is weed. i also believe it should be legalized...

TIP: wheather you just smoked a joint, blunt or just simply hit a bong... watch horton hears a hoo it will be the most trippy movie ever...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm
I have never done and will never do any drugs. Personally I think drugs of any kind are disgusting. I dont just mean illegal drugs and whatnot, I also mean perscription drugs and medications. I understand that many people require some sort of drug/medication to live because they have some sort of health issue. Its the drugs that, in one way or another, do something to your head that I find most sickening.
Many people feel that takeing pills to help with anger issues, depression problems, and other such things is necessary for them to live a normal life but really all these drugs do are change you into someone else. They cause you to do/not do things you would not have/have normally done. To me altering who someone is with a chemical of some sort is truely one of the worst things that can be done.  

Shimerin

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:36 am
Rellik San
Drugs, I won't preach about them or their virtues I will just say, be sensible, know your limits and make sure you know and trust the people you're getting high with. If its something you're uncomfortable with, don't do it.

That way you won't psych out, you won't shoot yourself, you won't swan dive off a parking lot thinking you can fly (besides if you're sure you can fly, take off from the ground first) and you won't violently assault anyone.
Instead you'll have a great time, laugh your a** off and go about your day.

I was flying yesterday...Damn dude drugs...what to say...my friend got caught? Haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:03 am
Emporer NeoWing
im wondering how many people have done some sort of drug, so dont take this as a thread promoting anything ok? good.

iv always been for the legalization of weed, even though iv never smoked it before, until last saturday night. no one pressured me into it, no one even said i had to or asked me to in any way. i was at a friends house, and they had some, and i asked if i could get a joint. so i got one and it was pretty cool, i didnt lose control, i didnt laugh at everything, and i didnt eat everything, i just sat on the couch and we told jokes for about 3 hours.

i tell that because my first time doing anything like that, if you want to, you can tell yours, but you dont have to.

Sounds like you weren't that high.
I've never seen a person take a puff, for the first time, and not act like the "I laugh and freak out at everything" type.
Were you even high? Drugs are like an orgasm, when your having (or doing in this case) you know your not just cumming. So if you have to ask the question "Am I even high?" I'm pretty sure you weren't high.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:07 pm
serjtankian_is_god
Emporer NeoWing

I've never seen a person take a puff, for the first time, and not act like the "I laugh and freak out at everything" type.
Were you even high? Drugs are like an orgasm, when your having (or doing in this case) you know your not just cumming. So if you have to ask the question "Am I even high?" I'm pretty sure you weren't high.

i didnt ask that  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 pm
Emporer NeoWing
serjtankian_is_god
Emporer NeoWing

i didnt ask that

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Emporer NeoWing
so i got one and it was pretty cool, i didnt lose control, i didnt laugh at everything, and i didnt eat everything, i just sat on the couch and we told jokes for about 3 hours.

I said that because of THIS sentence. You don't sound high to me, I'm pretty sure you were either not high or just almost not high at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:47 pm
I drink beer, that's all really. I've never smoked anything or anything like that and I never wish to do so.  

Art Payment

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 pm
serjtankian_is_god
Emporer NeoWing
so i got one and it was pretty cool, i didnt lose control, i didnt laugh at everything, and i didnt eat everything, i just sat on the couch and we told jokes for about 3 hours.

I said that because of THIS sentence. You don't sound high to me, I'm pretty sure you were either not high or just almost not high at all.

whatever you say. not wanting to get into an argument here  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:32 pm
Emporer NeoWing
serjtankian_is_god
Emporer NeoWing

Its not an argument I'm trying to explain to you

ugh

your a ******** waste of time.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:28 pm
serjtankian_is_god
Emporer NeoWing
serjtankian_is_god
Emporer NeoWing

Its not an argument I'm trying to explain to you

ugh

your a ******** waste of time.

thats the general consensus.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items