Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Halloween! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... Halloween.
  YES.
  NO.
  Is an excuse for girls to dress up like sluts, as Mean Girls has taught us.
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm
I don't care if this is too early. Halloween is probably my favorite holiday. As such, I feel it's my duty to pose these questions to you, fair Net Slum.

•Do you celebrate Halloween? (H-haha, I feel it's fair to ask, because I know not everyone does, religious/cultural reasons and the like!)
IF YES...
•Do you still Trick-or-Treat?
•What's your costume gonna be?
•Plans?
•FAVORITE CANDY?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm
I do, I do!! I won't be getting any kandie this year, cause I insulted my Aunt somehow. But my fave will always be Peanut Chews, Baby Ruth and Reeses!!

And I would love to dress as Sailor Mercury!!  

BreathLessX
Crew

UkeSebastian

6,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 pm
•Do you still Trick-or-Treat? Yes
•What's your costume gonna be? Demyx from Kingdom Hearts 2
•Plans? Might go to the mall or trick or treating
•FAVORITE CANDY? Skittles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Oh my god, BL, I love Reese's. That, Starburst, and Skittles are what I aim to get. Dum-dums can come, too.

Ffff, I bet you'd be a cute Sailor Mercury!

@RikiLeaderOfBison- Ahh, I love Skittles! Except the green and yellow ones, so I always pawn them off on someone else. Or... throw them out. *terrible person*

o/ TO ANSWER MY OWN TOPIC, I'll probably Trick-or-Treat, I'm aiming on making Belarus my Halloween costume, aaaand I'm theoretically having a party.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:10 pm
well i'm celebrating by watching bunch scary movies heather(my cusin) has

and fav candy is sweet tarts

and trick and treat  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:12 pm
CHYEAH! halloween KILLS all other holidays . . . except chirstmas and new years, (but i have a special reason for that xd )

i still try to trick or treat, but ever since my fenz told me about this cool anime-con that shows up every year around where i live on halloween, i usually end up going to that. i still have no idea what im gonna be this year. something lame, im sure sweatdrop  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:15 am
Why must you live northwest of me T^T I wanna party X3

I also like Skittles, and try to eat all the Green and Red ones. The occasional Orange is good too. C:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am
•Do you celebrate Halloween? (H-haha, I feel it's fair to ask, because I know not everyone does, religious/cultural reasons and the like!)

HELL YEAH! XD

IF YES...
•Do you still Trick-or-Treat?

You're never to old for FREE candy! : D

•What's your costume gonna be?

I want to cosplay as Tsukasa, and I may be one of the few that could pull it off well (if my hair doesn't fizz out >.>), but I don't think I would make the cloths on time. >.>

•Plans?

Trick or Treating with my friend, Sammy. ^^

•FAVORITE CANDY?

Hell if I know. XD  

Zira361

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:42 am
@Naota3- Oh man, one of my favorite parts of Halloween are all the scary movies + horror shows that come on. I'm a total sucker for those. And every once and a while, I watch Ghost Hunters on Discovery Channel. Don't judge me!

@Terix_aptor- Christmas is probably my favorite holiday, so I totally understand. And I wish I knew of cons around here on Halloween. The nearest con is in November, and ahh.

@BL- I... I'm actually west of someone here? This is... mindblowing to me. BUT HEY MAN IF YOU CAN SOMEHOW FIND YOUR WAY TO EDGE OF NOWHERE, NEW JERSEY, FEEL FREE TO STOP BUY MY HOUSE. You can have all my green skittles.

@Zira361- 21 days should be enough to make Tsukasa, I think! Then again, I'm sure it's more difficult than it looks. That happens a lot. 8|

And apparently there is an age limit for Trick-or-Treating according to my neighbors. Hey, man, I just want candy.

Guys, we should like... bombard the "Post your picture" thread with our costumes on Halloween.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:09 am
fk12

@Zira361- 21 days should be enough to make Tsukasa, I think! Then again, I'm sure it's more difficult than it looks. That happens a lot. 8|

And apparently there is an age limit for Trick-or-Treating according to my neighbors. Hey, man, I just want candy.

Guys, we should like... bombard the "Post your picture" thread with our costumes on Halloween.

XD We should bombard the "Post your picture" thread! XD The hat may just be the hardest part, but making the whole outfit is like pain-stakingly long, also, my mom hasn't even bought the crap I needed to make it yet. XD But hey, if not this year, then next year, right?! : D  

Zira361

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:20 am
Halloween is my favorite holiday omg~ There are cute costumes and free candy, yay xD

My mom won't let me trick or treat anymore, and I guess I shouldn't because for the past few Halloweens, I only see little kids and their parents ;-;

I'm dressing up as Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni lol xD; She seems more Halloween themed, I still want to be Bernkastel for cons though.

Favorite candy~ I like pixi stix and generic fruity hard-candies like Jolly Rancher.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 am
Pixi sticks. I haven't had pixi sticks in like, FOREVER. If I had to choose a theme for Halloweeen it'd be someone from HOLiC, maybe Yuko.

And if the neighbors know you, go to a different neighborhood. We did that a couple of times.  

BreathLessX
Crew

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 pm
•Do you celebrate Halloween? YES! It's like my favorite holiday because I love to dress up and the atmosphere is really creepy!

•Do you still Trick-or-Treat? guilty XD

•What's your costume gonna be? Chinen Yuri from the Your Seed video! I lurve him and I hope I can get more people into Hey!Say!JUMP with my costume. Doubt it'll happen, but oh well XD I'm making my costume again and it's turning out better than I would've imagined, so I'm like really really happy and excited!

•Plans? I'd like to go trick-or-treating with my friends, but if not, I'll make time to hang with my BFF, whom I haven't seen since forevers!

•FAVORITE CANDY? gummies! I've been a little addict since I got my braces off. lol. I don't really eat much candy, so usually once I get my pounds of Halloween candy, it takes me the year to eat it all. XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 pm
I love Halloween because I get lots and lots of CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart whee heart whee heart whee  

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:59 pm
Azure_Flame_Goddess
I love Halloween because I get lots and lots of CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart whee heart whee heart whee

omg I LOVE CANDY TOO XD  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces