Reply Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics
Vampire Kisses Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:03 pm
I'm reading a book series called Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schrieber. It's so awesome! it's been made into a manga series aswell. It's sort of like twilight, but way better. It's about a goth girl- Raven - who has an obsession with the mansion on the hill. Then someone moves in, a real vampire! His name is Alexander Sterling. He's described as a gothic angel. He has long black hair and, of course, pale skin. They start dating secretly at night in the graveyard. In the second book she goes to the coffin club when she visits her aunt and meets another vampire named Jagger, Alexander's vampiric enemy from trannsylvania! Later you find soemthing out about Jaggers sister Luna and Alexander. I Won't blow the ending. It's so awesome! Alexander is so perfect! Raven is so awesome! I suggest this book to all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 pm
I read about five paragraphs of that book before my eyes glazed over and I put it away.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:08 am
I think that book series is adorable! ^^ I personally love it, because it is just so cute and sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:03 pm

I will smile a fake smile, just for you..

Its mostly for girls....
And it gets quite.. boring. User Image

Maybe you will actually believe it..

Tediri

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 pm
That.... Doesn't sound very good, honestly. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Vampires are supposed to be vicious, murderous, undead. Not faggy prettyboys that date mortal women. This whole trend is ******** sickening. I place the blame squarely on that b***h Anne Rice. She is the worst thing that ever happened to vampires.  

Death of Cool

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:24 pm
Angel of the End
I think that book series is adorable! ^^ I personally love it, because it is just so cute and sweet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 pm
Death of Cool
Vampires are supposed to be vicious, murderous, undead. Not faggy prettyboys that date mortal women. This whole trend is ******** sickening. I place the blame squarely on that b***h Anne Rice. She is the worst thing that ever happened to vampires.
This hardcore.

And by the way, Raven isn't a goth. She's just another gloomy poseur like all the other "goths" in popular fiction.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 am
Death of Cool

Now that's unfair. Anne rice created a fantasic series that was bastardized by the movie productions ( and the last book...)
But all through the series the vampires were ruthless and heartless, driven by sex and blood, not out of pleasure and love, but out of power.They were monsters that looked pretty, an illusion created to better meet their needs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 am
Sounds like a gayer version of True Blood.  

MortSanglant

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 pm
MortSanglant
Sounds like a gayer version of True Blood.

Make no mistake about it, it's like Twilight violently raped True Blood and had a child that was subsequently dropped every day since its birth(each day doubling the distance at which the baby falls) and, to add insult to injury, was given a Marilyn Manson CD as its first birthday present.

Please, I beg of you, if you value your sanity(or even your insanity for that matter), DO NOT READ THIS BOOK.

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:43 pm
Angel of the End

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlette Begonias

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 pm
to be honest. i actually read the book well the beginning redface then i had to return it to the library. {back when i was in high school} anyways the book blows. it was THE worse "vampire love" novel i have read including twilight. ^^ lol just had to say that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool

Now that's unfair. Anne rice created a fantasic series that was bastardized by the movie productions ( and the last book...)
But all through the series the vampires were ruthless and heartless, driven by sex and blood, not out of pleasure and love, but out of power.They were monsters that looked pretty, an illusion created to better meet their needs.

I'm not talking about the movies, I'm talking about her awful writing.  

Death of Cool

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 pm
It makes Twilight look like the greatest piece of work ever penned. Enough said.  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff