Shaymin Wi-Fi event! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 pm
The Oak's Letter event is available over Wi-Fi from now until November 8th in America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. This item allows you access to an extra area off route 224. Here, you can capture Shaymin!!! This event is only avalable on Platinum version (I think), but don't miss out on this opporitunity! <3

By the way....can anyone tell me how to get to route 224? I'm not far enough on Platinum, but on Diamond I should be able to get there, I'm just directionally challenged...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm
Thanks for posting this! I really need to find my platinum game now lol. It's around here somewhere xd  

Aromaeus

diet coke break

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:06 am
getting to route 224 is a real time consuming pain!! you have to go through the victory road caves- if you havent got the walkthrough guide then find something to help you go the right way......i cant get the DS to wifi so i cheated and bought an action replay, but the cuteness of shaymin makes up for the time, that and the pokemon you can find along the way! ^_^ hope this helps and sorry im not very good at posting in the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 am
were is it? ToysRUs? I want 2 more(i got platnum and peirl and i got one on my peril cus of a past event) heart  

OrbisTerrarum

DarkPoison21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 am
hehe, I already got there....I've already got my Shaymin. It's such a cool pokemon!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 am
It's too bad my WiFi's borked, or I'd try it out on my Diamond...
Maybe I should head out to a Starbucks or something.
EDIT: I just found out where route 224 is, and I wouldn't be able to get there anyway because you have to get through the Pokemon League to get there. I couldn't defeat the champ the first couple of times, so I've been training my Pokemon for a while... maybe I should go back and try again...  

habitualParadoxifier

Interesting Conventioneer

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:30 pm
My level 53 darkrai got owned by level 30 shaymin =D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm
hm guess i'm checking for wifi to see if it works in Canada. Although mine is crappy i found a spot to access it.  

Gingeria

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm
ze_vondor
were is it? ToysRUs? I want 2 more(i got platnum and peirl and i got one on my peril cus of a past event) heart

It's a WiFi even,t meaning that if your DS is hooked up to the Nintendo WiFi connection, you can get the Shaymin from home. You go to the Mystery Gift option at the start menu and select receive Via WiFi, and it will download it for you.

I personally like this much better than having to go to Toys R Us. I always felt kinda stupid standing in line there. There were usually a bunch of little kids, and a handful of guys a bit older than me. I am apparently one of very few teenage girls who go to Pokemon events. >.< Not that the guys weren't interesting, but still. Standing in line was a pain, too, especially for the old GBA games. 3 and a half hours to get a Mew. I battled SO many people in line waiting....However, the nearest Toys R Us store is an hour and a hlaf drive from here, and even the Game Stop events were a bit fail. There is a store in my mall, but the mall's pretty dead and gets maybe 20 visitors a day. The store was completly empty, so I felt weird going in there. Luckily, the DS wireless thing has a wide enough range that I just downloaded the Deoxys while standing around the corner from the store....heh....enough rambling....I want Shaymin. But I'm no where near far enough in the game. Oh well....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 am
I should be getting it. I haven't done many things in that game. I beat the E4 and split. I haven't gotten the Regigigas yet, Heatran, and some other things. I need to make time. I am trying to hold off for now though since I have all the nature synchronizers on my Firered (Abras, 2 complete sets. One for Emerald, and the other for DS). But whenever I get free time I play my import of HG...so conflicting... crying  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

FireStrife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:53 am
I'm currently taking a bit of a break from Gaia. Just making the odd post here and there.

I must say thanks for the guild announcement though. I had no idea there was a Shaymin event D:

So yeah..i'll dig out my Platinum and give it a go =D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Negai Boshi

It's a WiFi even,t meaning that if your DS is hooked up to the Nintendo WiFi connection, you can get the Shaymin from home. You go to the Mystery Gift option at the start menu and select receive Via WiFi, and it will download it for you.

I personally like this much better than having to go to Toys R Us. I always felt kinda stupid standing in line there. There were usually a bunch of little kids, and a handful of guys a bit older than me. I am apparently one of very few teenage girls who go to Pokemon events. >.< Not that the guys weren't interesting, but still. Standing in line was a pain, too, especially for the old GBA games. 3 and a half hours to get a Mew. I battled SO many people in line waiting....However, the nearest Toys R Us store is an hour and a hlaf drive from here, and even the Game Stop events were a bit fail. There is a store in my mall, but the mall's pretty dead and gets maybe 20 visitors a day. The store was completly empty, so I felt weird going in there. Luckily, the DS wireless thing has a wide enough range that I just downloaded the Deoxys while standing around the corner from the store....heh....enough rambling....I want Shaymin. But I'm no where near far enough in the game. Oh well....

I know how you feel gonk I usually was the only girl EVER in line at the TRU events. Nothing like a 20 year old girl bouncing and all excited about getting a pokemon XD The last one they did for TRU near me was the Regigias that unlocks the other Regis' in plat. I was sick so I made m dad go get it. It was funny listening to him talk about how he wandered looking for someone to tell him how to turn the DS on. o.o"  

Nokia Heartilly

Generous Receiver

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:05 pm
Nokia Heartilly
Negai Boshi

I know how you feel gonk I usually was the only girl EVER in line at the TRU events. Nothing like a 20 year old girl bouncing and all excited about getting a pokemon XD The last one they did for TRU near me was the Regigias that unlocks the other Regis' in plat. I was sick so I made m dad go get it. It was funny listening to him talk about how he wandered looking for someone to tell him how to turn the DS on. o.o"

My dad would NEVER do that. I am even younger than you. Lets just imagine if he did though. He'd have no idea what to do, and he'd throw the game and system to the ground and leave like he does when he gets pissed off at things. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm
Well I guess I'm joining you on the being a teenage girl in a line up although i learned to sneak around with my ds and got the item yesterday. Shaymin is just a pain to get to nothing else though  

Gingeria

itsCakee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 pm
I think this is only for Platinum though sad
ah well.  
Nintendo Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items