Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zslone2 and DncStar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 pm
Our awesome roleplay!! XD

Inside an ancient temple in the mountains, sixteen-year-old Zira trains in the martial arts to become a warrior priestess who can defend the faith of the Ruan people. Bearing a scar on her face from the fire that killed her parents, the orphaned Zira is taught to distrust the occupying Sedornes. Terror strikes when the forces of the tyrannical Sedorne king destroy the only home she knows. To survive, Zira must unravel the secrets of her identity, decide her people’s fate — and accept her growing feelings for a man who should be her enemy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 pm
Name: Zira Gownen
Appearance: Thin, long jet black hair that is pretty wavy, dark tanned skin. Big green eyes. A long scar along the side of her face.
Personality: Shy, but strong. Isn't afraid to fight for what she believes in. She is kind and caring, nurturing.
Background: Her parents died along with most of the people she was close with. Now alone, she must fend for herself.

((I really didnt want to put too much. But if you want more I will))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:51 pm
(cool thanks, idc if u wanna add more go ahead)
Name: Vincent Valone
Appearance: Muscular, Thick brown hair, Tan skin, Blue eyes, Burn mark on his left upper arm.
Background: At a young age Vincent was forced into the Sedorne army and he helped in the occupation of the Ruan people. Now the new militant general, he is in charge of maintaining order and peace until the governor arrives. While he looks caring his personality is cold and distant, he never found someone to love him and he spends his days on patrols around the capital city.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 pm
((You start??))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm
((.... I don't want to. Why do I have to do everything?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 am
(Fine I'll do it!)
The city was quiet as Vincent along with the rest of the royal guard unit did their mundane patrols around the governors palace, then the barracks and onto the city. Vincent kept quiet throughout all trips, always with his guard up, he was one known to not say much and most of his men actually liked that since they never got barked at. The group rounded a corner onto a main street to see a group of protesters marching towards them, Vincent got all the guards quickly ready to fire warning shots to scatter the crowd should it become violent. The guard unit moved slowly towards the protesters before stopping outside a cafe waiting for them to dissipate or them to need to fire.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Zira pulled her hood back to show her face and the long scar that stretched across. Her green eyes peered at the guards with a soft smile. "Please." She spoke, stepping forward. "We come only to talk." She nodded slowly, taking another step closer to the guards. The rest of her people kept their hoods up and stayed back. It was clear that this girl was a leader of sorts. "I am Zira. I am a priestess. A warrior priestess to be exact." She smiled warmly, showing she meant no harm. "We have lost out home after it was destroyed. It was burnt to the ground by a group like you. It is how our leaders died. My parents." She licked her lips softly. "We have no where to go. My people are hungry and I wish to discuss this with your leader." She bowed her head solemnly. "Please?" She asked, peering up gently, straight into Vincent's eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:24 pm
"Back up and find jobs!" Vincent barked as he ordered warning shots to be fired, and the shots rang out moving the crowd back farther before the guards aimed their sights down at the crowd. "I say again, back away." Vincent said in a calm and collected voice, he wasn't one for politics and to him he was keeping peace whether it meant harming people or killing, as long as he did his job. "Move away and continue on with your lives citizens." Vincent said as he finally brought his gun down and aimed at Zira.  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Zira laughed. "Go ahead. Shoot me." She smiled and shook her head. "There is a life after this I hope you know that Vincent." She smirked. "Yeah. I know your name. I also know you have never been rightfully loved in your life. Never apreciated." She shrugged. "Well go ahead and shoot me. I am willing to die to keep the peace. As I'm sure you are as well." She pointed to her stomach. "One false move and I could blow up half the city. Including the entire governers house." She frowned, her brow creasing. "If I do not get what I seek, you can just die along with me. As it seems. Right now I have the cards. I know how to play your game. So don't try and act like you are better than me. We were all created equal. Some have the power in this life. Some after life. You have to be careful how you live your life. There are no second chances once you die." She smiled again. "So your move. I'd love to see what you do next."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:55 pm
"If you know me so well you know it matters not if I die today when the governor's not in the city." Vincent said firing at Zira's left arm. While he didn't know if she was bluffing or not no one was actually around the area that was important other than a few civilians and the guard unit so it didn't matter much if they died in Vincent's mind, all he cared about was doing his job and he didn't care much for what Zira had to say even if she thought she held the cards. In fact Vincent always hated the rules of these kinds of things and with any evidence that might have been present should she have a bomb and it blow up he wouldn't be blamed for anything and would be rewarded for his bravery in the face of a terrorist attack.
(how u like them cards)  

Zslone2

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas