Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 pm
*~*Prophetic Clash*~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Name: Rose Sapphire
Appearance: User Image
Master: Genkai
Affiliation: Good
Past: She was raised in Spirit world as an beastial spirit. She has never been to the makai nor ningenkai, leaving her oblivious to human technology and how bad demons could get.
Abilities: change forms at will, control of water, ability to summon a gaint hammer and the ability to communicate with felines

Name: Hiei
Appearance:
Name: younger toguro
Appearance:User Image

Name:Younger Toguro

Name: Carolyn
Abilities: Travel through shadows, shape shadows into solid forms to help her fight and she becomes more powerful when she drinks blood.

Name:Ryuu

Name:Kina

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:49 pm
Name: Kurama
Name: Genkai
Name: Jaime
Name: Mira
Name: Tenma Yamanaka
Master: Toguro
Affiliation: Evil
Past: She has been raised in the spirit world; isolated aside from Toguro or Carolyn. Tenma’s life has been strictly training and studying.
Abilities: Control of shadows and fire, exceptional wielding of all weaponry, psychic abilities, increased speed and agility.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Rose walked from Koenma's office. She was just told that she was to move to the ningenkai in order to train under someone named Genkai. Apparently she was very powerful having trained Yusuke Urameshi. She knew of him only through rumor, the same went for the rest of the spirit detectives. She sighed and brushed some of her blue hair from face, her black cat ears twitching. She was nervous, never having left spirit world in her life. According to the prince, her things were already over there she just needed to catch a portal to the human world which was just outside the castle in the courtyard. She headed straight for it and through it when she reached it. The portal had taken her to the top of the stairs at Genkai's temple.

Meanwhile Toguro sat in a chair at the head of a dining table, Carolyn sitting to his right. It was morning in all three worlds, though in the Makai it was a bit darker than the other two worlds, what with the sky being red. there was two large platters on the table, one of demon food which was mainly plant people and the other platter was human food. Both of the people in the room were eating silently, not making a sound besides the clinking of dishes.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm
The orange glow of the Ningenkai morning sun shone off the tediously cared and shined temple as the elder Genkai stood in wait for her newest trainee. So far she had housed and trained not only Yusuke, but Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei as well. Their newest addition was a bubbly winged demon named Jaime. With her wrinkled hands tucked behind her back and her bagged eyes squinting further to shade the sun she waited patiently for the portal to reveil her newest student.

Suddenly springing up from her bed Jaime was stretching as she levitated in the air. The five students all shared a room with three bunks and the winged girl had managed to claim the top bunk all to herself. Then again, the new girl would share her bunk and take the bottom. With that thought Jaime gasped, having temporarily let it slip her mind. Since the boys were asleep she tugged her skirt on under her nightgown and quickly swapped her sleepwear with her shirt. After slipping into her jacket and forcing on her boots she flew out the door as she knotted her hair in bands. Calming herself as she neared the temple the woman glided over to Genkai, only offering a smile of greeting as she hovered beside her elderly teacher.

With an annoyed groan Tenma's curtains were ripped from their protective position as the sun struck her glowering eyes. Even though the girl did live in Makai the sun seemed all too bright in the mornings. As high pitched, yet quiet, maniacal laughter ensued Tenma figured it was the house imp that had dared to come wake her. After pushing her blankets completely off her bed, as not to tempt herself to go back to sleep, the woman stood with sleep still attempting to take control once again. A basin in the corner of the room forced her to open her eyes as she bowed her head over the bowl and dumped the pitcher over her head. With vigorous shaking her bed-spiked hair came to terms and laid flat on her head. Most people would think her hair was the result of a fairly exhemplary dye job, but every last hair was completely natural.

Now that sleep had finally left her the girl opened her dresser, wondering what she was going to use to cover her body. Groping at a couple of black, worn garments she tossed the on the bed and exposed her pale flesh which was hidden beneath her oversized nightshirt. If Tenma remembered correctly she had stollen it from Master Toguro at some point or another. Taking a quick glance at her almost nude form in the mirror, droplets of water slowly trickling down her back, Tenma sighed as she scanned her various scars, cuts, and bruises; her last bout with Toguro hadn't gone as well as she hoped.

After pullig on a fairly short pair of fitted shorts Tenma slipped a pair of sweats, which had been cut off midway on her calf, over. A black tank was all that adorned her torso as she left the room for breakfast. Seeing that Toguro and Carolyn were already well into breakfast Tenma took her spot at Toguro's left and randomly grabbed a piece of food, considering whether or not she really wanted to eat or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Glancing around when the portal closed behind her she saw to women, a young one with wings and a stern looking old lady. Not sure of who was Genkai she did one bow to the both of them. "Hello, I am Rose Sapphire" She stated as she came out of her bow. Her tail was low and poking out of the skirt of her blue dress. She knew that she was being trained and that it was going to be rather hard.

Noticing that Tenma arrived and sat down Carolyn spoke. "your training with me today" she was less harsh than toguro in her training but she was still harsh all the same. She did ability training while Toguro did the strength, agility and to test how far she's come. Finishing her plate Carolyn stood up and smoothed out her black dress. She looked like a lifesize doll but she was not in the least bit doll like.

Waking up to the sound of Jaime getting Hiei kept his eyes closed for both of their sakes until she was out of the room. It was then that he walked to the window of their room and jumped from it into a tree. From there he jumped from tree to tree into the forest surrounding Genkai's temple. He was in his usual black pants and cloak.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Genkai had to resist the urge to begin yelling at the girl as soon as she stepped out of the portal. True, her mannerisms were respectful and appropriate, but apparently her judge of people needed to be enhanced. "I am Genkai and I will be the one training you." Placing a noticable emphasis on the word "I" she greeted the child. With a sudden flashback she remembered all of her students at this age. "After everyone introduces themselves you are to go with the overgrown pixie here and help fix breakfast for everyone." At that she turned towards Kurama and, without a word or look of greeting, descended the stairs.

Knowing that Jaime was safely clothed and Hiei had already hopped out of the window Kurama followed close behind. As he ascended the steps a young woman stepped out from the portal, which caused him to freeze where he was on the landing. She was quite an exotic beauty with eyes that practically glew. Unfortunatly she would never be able to handle Genkai's training based on how she was dressed, but that could be easily changed. Upon hearing Genkai's barking wrasp of a voice Kurama crossed his chest with his left arm and bowed. "My name is Kurama, I'm pleased to make you're acquaintance Ms. Sapphire."

In Jaime's eyes this girl was utterly adorable. Blue was also her color, so it was obvious she had good fashion sense. Jaime was more of a summer than a winter, but that really didn't mean anything. At Genkai's comment she stuck out her tongue but held her words, knowing that it could end in painfully undesired consequences. Next to go was Kurama and Jaime couldn't help but smirk when she saw him hesitate at the head of the stairs earlier. With his introduction out of the way it must have been her turn. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." She gracefully fluttered down and extended her hand in greetings. "My name is Jaime and, yes, I am the overgrown pixie as Genkai would say." With a slight tilt of her head she smiled and bounced her tied hair. "Since you've met everyone out here so far you and I will go fix breakfast. Genkai is a bit old fashioned and believes its the women that should do all the cooking and cleaning." With that she began to flutter towards the stairs, landing before walking down with Rose.

Following Carolyn's lead tenma placed the food in her hand back onto her plate and stood. She really wasn't hungry anyways. In all honestly the girl was glad to be with her fellow female today, she had been with Toguro for the past three days and had paid a hefty price for it. Though the girl was stiff from the beating she had received the day beofre she never let her posture or mannerisms reveal such a dangerous fact. With light, bare feet she followed behind her fancily clad companion. For the life of her Tenma couldn't figure out why, much less how, Carolyn managed to fight in a dress. Then again, when you were around Toguro, most of the fighting was taken care of for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm
"Nice to meet both of you" Rose said smiling at both of them and blushing slightly at Kurama and Genkai's tone of voice. It seemed her new master despised her and they barely met.Following Jaime Rose spoke up "I don't mind cooking, back home I had to do the cooking and cleaning for three boys and deal with them training me". Shrugging at her words, her voice was soft but strong. Her ears were perked and her tail was swaying from side to side as she walked. "What's Kurama like? He seems nice" Rose said a smile on her face as they neared the kitchen. Cooking was one of her specialties.

Once the two girls were far enough from the dining room Carolyn spoke up. "your going to relax and meditate for about an hour then we'll begin working on your shadow control. She knew that Toguro was merciless when it came to his training and so Carolyn often gave Tenma an hour break before training to recover and concentrate on her powers rather than her physical strength seeing as using ones power was both spiritual and mental feats. Meditating was essential to the training of ones powers seeing as you'd have to draw the power from within you.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 pm
After following the women down the steps Kurama broke off towards the woods. He knew that Hiei was near and he wanted to ask him what impression he got off the girl. Upon entering the forest Kurama was assaulted with the heavy scent of damp moss and freshly fallen pine needles. Finding a suitable fallen tree he sat and took in the scents of the forest, where he could feel at peace.

There was a slight hop in Jaime's step that constantly caused her hair to bob up and down with her step. "Three brothers? Believe me, no one can eat like these four. Sometimes I wonder if they've actually been starving themselves for the past months because of the quantities they require." There was a cheer in her tone, Jaime was ecstatic to have another female her own again in the group. It wasn't like she could talk to Genkai without fear of her tongue suddenly going missing from her head. "Kurama?" With that she gave a coy little grin as she looked at Rose from the corner of her eye. Suddenly they reached the kitchen, it was nothing elaborate but the storage was immense and the surfaces were spotlessly clean. "Kurama is the perfect gentleman if I've ever met one." Her voice was sincere yet thoughtful as she tied a bright orange apron around her waist and handed a white one to Rose. "He's intelligent, thoughtful, attentive, and overall amazing. Oh, and he is incredibly easy to talk to, I have no idead how he does it. Plus, he is a total cutie, but you knew that already, didn't you?" With a wink Jaime began pulling down pots and placing ingredients on countertops.

A quiet sigh of relief escaped Tenma's heavily guarded lips when she heard she got meditation time. Though Toguro was like a father to her, he was her father for all she knew, Carolyn always knew what Tenma needed. Knowing they were out of sight and that Carolyn was in a giving mood Tenma let her limp show slightly so it would be easier for her to make it to her favorite meditation spot. With the shade cover and the quiet breeze to accompany her the girl sat in her meditative postuer and began her breathing excercises, following the energy flow within her core.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:01 pm
Hiei watched everything from a distance until Kurama entered the forest. Watching as the fox sat down on a log. jumping down from his spot on a branch in a nearby tree Hiei knew Kurama wanted to talk about something. "What is it fox?" the fire demon practically spat out. He wasn't one for talking but he didn't mind listening unless the topic was stupid or boring in his opinion.

Rose blushed bright pink at the comment of Jaime as she put on the Apron. She quickly got to work rinsing the vegetables and rice. She wasn't sure what they would make but she knew what needed rinsed and what didn't from the ingredients Jaime had gotten out. She was surprised with the news of how much the boys ate, even her own brothers didn't eat that much. "What shall we make?" Rose asked once everything was rinsed off.

Carolyn left Tenma be for the hour. She knew that Tenma was diligent in her training and didn't complain, not even when she was bedridden due to wounds inflicted by Toguro. She was just glad the younger brother was brought back, not the elder one which creeped the hell out of her.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Good old Hiei, whether he would admit it or not, was always around when people - at least Kurama - wanted to talk. With a sigh he leaned back and closed his eyes. "I was simply going to ask you what you thought of the new girl, how she'll fit in." His tone perfectly masked what his real questions were, but he had a feeling that with how well the two knew eachother Hiei knew what he was getting at.

Jaime couldn't help but giggle at making Rose blush, this girl was too cute and she had her all to herself. It was nice to see that Rose didn't need much direction so Jaime could focus on her thing. "We aren't going to do something fancy. I think we'll scramble the eggs, cook the meat, sautee the vegetables and throw it all together in the same pot. Easy but edible is the key around here."

Though Tenma was focused on her inner self she knew Carolyn's thoughts would be getting away from her as she waited. More likely than not she would be thinking about the creepy older brother of Toguro's. The girl had only heard stories of him because he died long before her time. Once the hour had passed, which was all too swift, the girl stood and waited for instruction.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:37 pm
"Fox, you very well know my opinion of the girl, She has strong power within her that has yet to be released. It's your opinion you should worry about, will you treat her like you didother girls as Yoko?" Hiei spoke his tone even and emotionless except for a hint of annoyance.

"Alright" Rose said as she chopped up the vegetables. Her movements were skilled and precise. Once the vegetables were chopped up she put them in a large pot along with some water and seasoning.

Carolyn walked out of a shadow and stood in front of Tenma. "I want you to form a solid weapon out of shadow and don't make it the basic shape add detail" She barked out, her tone stern and hard. She was usually a nice girl, but not during fights or training. It was like she had a dual personality.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am
With an ever watchful eye Genkai stared out over the complex, her complex. The elderly woman hated working for Koenma with every fiber of her being, she just wanted to be left alone during her final years. Closing her eyes she attempted to remind herself why she didn't mind so much: there was the sound of snoring coming from Yusuke and Kuwabara where they fought for dominance in their sleep, of course Hiei and Kurama were off talking in the forest as was usual, and Jaime was cooking with the new girl. Now that Rose was here Genkai didn't think she would mind so much. The male to female ratio was slightly evened and this was her way to prove that, even though she may be getting older, she still hadn't list her touch. Her final idea was going to prove difficult given Toguro had a sixteen year start.

Shifting slightly Kurama leaned against a tree, giving Hiei's words an honest thought. "That would be assuming I'm the same as I once was." He had actually been wondering if he truly was different from back then, his mannerisms would indicate so, but he didn't know how he would act around a woman. "I believe I've change, whether it be for the better or not. What do you think, Hiei?"

With a smile Jaime put the meat on a rack and placed it in the heated oven, then began her eggs. "So, Rose," Her voice was joyous and curious. "Tell me what you're wanting to learn from Master Genkai."

With a sharp nod of her head Tenma brought her hands to the front of her body and focused on the shape she wanted. Energy began pooling between her hands, but the weapon itself was indicernable. Once she had built up enough energy it suddenly shaped into a gorgeous katana with embossing on the handle and inscriptions on the blade. The blade and handle were both black but, somehow, all of her accents were silver. After Tenma was content with her work she held the handle out towards Carolyn so she could inspect it. Tenma knew that Carolyn was well aware her energy withdrawl was typically far faster, she simply took the time to create a picture in her mind since this was only training.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 pm
"you sure you've changed? Have you been around a female during mating season besides your mother?" Hiei asked giving Kurama something to think about as he leaned against the trunk of the fallen tree next to his friend. His crimson eyes watching the redhead with an even gaze.

"I don't know what I want, to learn, probably to help me strengthen my current powers and see if there are things I have yet to learn" Rose gave an honest answer as she put some rice in the rice cooker.

Carolyn took the katana from her trainee and tested it's wait before giving it a few test swings. Giving a small smile she handed it back to Tenma. "Good job, now lets see how it stands up in battle" Carolyn stated as she held out her hand to her side and a giant black and lavender mallet formed out of shadows that were attracted to her palm. Backing up a few feet she rested the Mallet on her should like it was as light as a feather. She was going to go easy on the girl, she wasn't going to battle like Toguro, after all this was a test of the weapon not strength.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm
At first Kurama's thoughts were silent. Hiei was right, there was no way to tell if had changed or not. Another problem was he actually hadn't felt the effects of mating season as strongly as he had when he was Yoko. Finally a sigh was audible as he met the fire demon's gaze. "You're good at making me think, Hiei, but you're horrible at offering advice." It was odd for Kurama to say that, he was usually the one giving th advice - not receiving.

There was a slight nod from the woman as she began breaking eggs over a bowl. Though this girl was a bit odd Jaime was pretty sure she liked her. "Alright, that wasn't very informative." Her voice had a teasing hint to it was she continued to smile. "Well then, what do you think of here and the people so far?" Sometimes Jaime had a unique way of wording her questions, but the intent was usually obvious.

A smirk wriggled its way on to Tenma's face as she looked at Carolyn. The teen loved the challenge her teacher brought and, because of it, her adrenaline always flooded her veins. With a couple of test swings of her own Tenma knew she had done an extraordinary job. After fitting it in her palms the girl readyied herself; though she wouldn't be as fierce as Toguro, Carolyn was swifter in action.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff