Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Greaser's Prep (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

Two worlds never meant to coexist. Both born to hate the other, eventually collide.

The leader of the pack, a Greaser, rules his territory. He lives his life like any other Greaser Fixing cars, riding motorcycles and hanging out with the gang. Chasing out Preps out of his land is just another day in the life of a Greaser.

But what happens when that Prep steals his heart?

The new girl on the block. A Prep couldn't help herself but steal his heart after asking simple directions. What's he to do? Chase her out of his territory just to seem cool in front of his gang? Or help the woman who he wants for himself?

And what of her? The new girl in town still understands the rivalry between a Greaser and a Prep. But can she still follow that in her new town? She's in love with a Greaser. That much she knows. But can she say it aloud?

Can they be together without causing a war and shedding more blood?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 pm
Rules:

User Image Please be literate.
User ImageNO ONE LINERS!!!!! If you do one liners then I do one liners and I hate that.
User ImageIf you don't fill out the profile I have set up and send me a simpler profile then I don't want to roleplay with you. This tells me that you aren't a literate roleplayer.
User Image For the love of all that is good PLEASE no emo depressing guys who cry a lot. emo depressing people in rp's drive me insane. I hate those. Most of the time, men do NOT cry. They may get pissed but they do not cry. Remember, this is a Greaser boy we're talking about. Not to mention...the leader.
User Image Ignore the last rule and put "Be my girl" in the pm subject so I know that you have read all of this.
User Image No text speaking please. I don't mind a little grammar mistakes. In fact, I make them sometimes too since I tend to type fast. But I don't want to see a misspelled word on every other word, especially if they're real simple words like "the, and, but" that sort of thing.
User Image My limits don't go very far. Kissing is really all I do and then a time skip to the next morning. I just like to concentrate on the story more than the action.
User Image This roleplay will take place in the 50's where there was a battle between the Greasers and the Preps so technology will be somewhat slim. Though, if I put something from the present day do forgive me as sometimes I forget.
User Image PM me with "You're Greaser has arrived" so I know that you've read this.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile Skeleton:

[color=indigo][imgleft][Real Picture here, please][/imgleft]
[align=center]My Puppet Master [b]username[/b]
[size=20][b]--I am called--[/b][/size] Name
[size=15][u]--How long I've been here... --[/u][/size]Age: 17-19

[b]What I do for a living--[/b][/align]
[size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/size]Bio

[align=left][size=20]Other:[/size] Anything else, like vehicle or pets or whatever. Does not have to be filled out.[/align][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:44 pm
Profiles

User Image
My Puppet Master elphy_and_fiyero
--I am called-- Kathleen Jacobs
--How long I've been here... --Age: 18

What I do for a living--I'm a student but one day I hope to be an elementary school teacher.

My life has always been different when compared to some:I grew up a Prep. Really, I had no other choice. My friends were Preps so that's what I became but I just wanted to be me. I hated have a title to my face, my clothes, my everything. In high school, I began dating the usual Prep boys. The bookworms, the jocks, etc. They were all the same. I hated it. I wanted something different.
The summer before my senior year, my family and I moved to a different town. But it didn't seem different. The Preps were still the Preps and the Greasers were still the Greasers. My brother hated a big change. The move was hardest on him but he liked the fact that the Preps took him in. Gladly. They even started to call him the new leader since the old one was leaving for the Navy and hadn't chosen a replacement yet. My brother, Captain of our old school football team, was more than happy to accept the title. Not afraid to take down any Greaser that came in his way.
I, on the other hand, still hated being a Prep. The title's were dumb and made no sense. They wouldn't stay with us the rest of our lives and they couldn't even go on resumes. My feelings towards my title became even worse when I saw him.
He was the Greaser leader and I couldn't help but love him after seeing him for the first time. So far, I've kept it a secret from everyone. Especially, my brother. But it's too soon to tell how long I can keep it a secret before I burst out and tell the whole world.

Other: This is my car. Oh, and my family's kind of loaded but I don't like to brag about it.

User Image
My Puppet Master Asuka_Layne
--I am called-- Tristan Haney
--How long I've been here... --19

--My family is one of a kind-- Greaser, and proud of it.

What I do for a living--
Tristan fixes up cars for a living, if he gets a really top-notch car however, he'll fix it up for free.

My life has always been different when compared to some:Tristan was born a Greaser, raised a Greaser and IS a Greaser to his very being. There isn't much about him that isn't considered Greaser-esque and he prefers to keep it that way. As with stereotypical Greasers, Tristan is WAY into cars. He likes the sound of the engine when he sticks the key into the ignition and lights the old baby up. Tristan is loyal to his friends BIG time and always sticks by them in times of need. Out of all of his gang, Tristan is in the Greaser "middle" class. He isn't painfully poor but he's definitely down there. There was one instance where he and his friends were coming back from hanging around an abandoned shack when a group of Preps jumped them. They all rode in their fancy cars and circled around his gang. They fought it out as all men do and Tristan's gang was seemingly victorious until one of the Preps pulled a knife on him. He stuck it deep into his ribs and now Tristan bears the scar of that night. It reminds him everyday when he gets up in the morning and changes and he vows to get back at the Prep who had done him wrong. Now Tristan just hangs around the garage with his boys and fixes up old junker cars that no one wants anymore. School? He doesn't bother. Life of a Greaser is too complicated as it is.

Other: Tristan owns a big Golden Retriever named Scotty and he loves him to death...it might be the only thing he DOES love as much as cars and girls. Then again, there is ONE girl he has his eye on but she's a Prep so it wouldn't ever work out, though she still occupies his thoughts at night before he goes to bed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:11 am
User Image

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:43 pm
"I'm telling you, you turned down the wrong street. I've never been this way before." My cousin told me. We had been driving for almost an hour trying to look for the town. Today was the beginning of my new life with my cousin. She had driven down to take me to her home. Currently, it was my turn to drive. According to her, we were only minutes away from town but I took a wrong turn and there was no way of turning around.

"Let's just ask these guys." I stopped the car and looked at a couple of bikers. My cousin's jaw dropped.

"But they're-" I stopped her by getting out of the car. I knew exactly who they were. There was no mistaking. Greasers. Several of them stared at me. A few of the men even had their arm around a girl. Each of the girls that were there were glaring at me. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now but I didn't care. This was my new life and I wanted to do things my way. In the center of them all, was the leader. He was almost too easy to pick out. He was the only one not with a girl and the one working on a car. The leader hadn't seen me yet as I approached.

Even though I knew what I was doing, my heart was racing with all the excitement. I had never done anything like this before. No Prep ever had but I was doing it because I could and it was a free country.

I approached the car, the leader messing with a few things under the hood. I knocked on the hood and waited for him to look up. When he did, he was surprised as was I. Never had a seen such a more attractive Greaser. I mean, this guy was practically drop dead gorgeous but I had to concentrate. "Hi," I smiled, confidently. "You don't know me but I'm new in town."

"Are you expecting for us to roll out the red carpet?" One girl snickered, I just ignored her.

"My cousin and I drove up here and I took a wrong turn. Can you tell me how I head into town from here?" I could feel eyes burning through the back of my skull but none of the eyes were as deadly as my cousin's from the car. Knowing me, she knew I would never do anything like this. Ever. But, again, I didn't care. This was fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Tristan had been diligently working on his new baby when he heard a metallic tap from close by. He looked up and felt the wind get knocked out of his lungs. She was definitely hot....that was for sure. Tristan was used to seeing cute girls but this one was different, she wasn't dirty or clingy it seemed and she was of course...a Prep. He wiped off his hands on a rag and tossed it aside.

"I would have assumed you were lost....cute Prep girl like you wouldn't be in these parts unless you happened to have taken a wrong turn like you did." Tristan walked away for a moment, there was a mini refrigerator close by that was always stocked up with goods...mostly cans of beer. Tristan took one out and popped open the can, taking a long swig of the light liquor. He took another gulp and tossed the can into a trash can before taking out another and waving it at the Prep girl.

"Thirsty? We don't really have the fancy stuff like you rich guys have." Tristan and a few of his mates snickered at that little bit and he shook his head with a sigh, his hand running through his hair. Tristan crossed his arms and peeled off his shirt...he'd been working on that car all day and was shining with a thin layer of sweat.

"Where were you headed anyway Preppy?" Tristan asked, leaning against his car.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm
"No-" I stopped as he took off his shirt. My jaw practically fell to the ground. His chest was shining with all that sweat and his muscles rippled as he folded his arms. "Thanks." I finished the answer to his question. The other Greasers watched me carefully. One girl in particular didn't like how I was staring at him. In my opinion, it seemed as if this guy was her property. Or something she wanted as such.

"I'm moving here to live with my cousin." I pointed and turned to look at my cousin. She gasped and turned her face forward. Clearly, she was uncomfortable being here. I faced the Greaser who hadn't moved. "I drove up here since he had driven down. We were on our way to her house to see my Aunt and Uncle." I shrugged. We were silent for a moment before my mind began to wander and I looked around the place with my eyes.

"I must say, you've got a nice place here." I had no clue what I was doing. He had given me directions and that meant I was supposed to be on my way. But I didn't budge.

I looked around, admiring everything. Of course it wasn't the Ritz but for a garage it was nicer than I had seen before. If ever my car broke down, this is where I could come. "I'm Kathleen, by the way." My attention turning back to the Greaser. "Kathleen Jacobs but you can call me Kat." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a real young looking boy. Almost as young as my brother was before he died. He was trying to act cool but I could see a smile on his face. Well, at least I got another Greaser's approval of me being here.

My cousin, Beverly, sat nervously in the car. Her eyes straight forward. I smiled and shook my head before turning back around to face my new friend. That's when I finally got a good look at him. Sure I had noticed how attractive he was but there was something about his eyes that drew me in. That kept me looking. "Well, I better get going. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I knew Greasers weren't all that bad." I smiled. A honk sounded from behind me which made me jump. I turned and glared at my cousin who was waving nervously at me. I waved a hand down at her and I turned back to the Greaser.

"Sorry, my cousin Beverly can be rude sometimes. She can be a little paranoid. Thanks again." I said as walked back to my car. Beverly nearly had a heart attack when I stopped at the door to add something else. "Maybe I'll see you around." I was about to step into the car but I stopped myself to add one more thing. "And I'm sorry I touched your car." I smiled and finally got in the car. Even though we were back on the road, I wanted to turn around and stay with him but I knew Beverly would have a kill me if I did, though she was on the verge of doing so already.

"What is wrong with you? Are you insane? What possessed you to do that?!" Beverly nearly screamed at me as we were out of ear shot. I turned down the streets he told me to and, soon, we were on Main street. Beverly might have felt more comfortable but she was still upset.

"I don't know." I shrugged.: "I needed directions. I asked them and, look, here we are." I smiled as I pointed to the town. My cousin wasn't pleased. "Bev, look, if it bugs you that much, I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. Promise."

"Good. Now pull into this diner." She pointed as I was about to drive by. "I need a drink." I chuckled and did as she asked. There, I had my first official smoothie. At least my first from this town. I was told they were the best smoothies in the nation and the restaurant was the place to hang out. For Greasers AND for Preps. We walked in, ordered some drinks and Beverly was able to relax, finally. But I just couldn't stop thinking about that Greaser.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 pm
Tristan smiled at that Kat girl...she had guts that was definitely for sure. He didn't even back off when she had gotten his gangs' full glares. It was a well known fact that greasers and preps didn't get along...they rarely were seen together unless it couldn't be helped. He leaned over to the side to check out Kat's cousin and raised an eyebrow...sure his gang had a reputation but they weren't scary and intimidating all the time. Tristan was even trying to be extra nice to the prep girl to make a good first impression. He was starting to like her, pretty gutsy girl to walk up to a greaser's joint and talk to them like that. He looked at her for a moment when hr had felt her eyes on him and found himsef getting lost for a second, her eyes were hypnotizing.

"Yeah...see you later." Tristan nodded his head at her in recognition and turned back to his baby, wrench in hand. The quip about her touching his car made him smile. Damn this girl was so easy to talk to compared to the other prep girls who usually wrote him off because he was a greaser.

"Dont worry....no dents no foul." Tristan called out over his shoulder as ge watched she and her cousin drive off. He decided to get back to work although he wasn't as focused ad before. Kat's face swam around in his head and hr knew he had to see her again and soon. Just talking to her for a second would satisfy him.

"Ever meet a Prep like that?" Tristan asked his crew with a big, goofy grin on his face just thinking about her.

Jett got up out of his brother's swiveling chair at the sound of a car rolling up. The engine sounded crazy and he had to peek his head outside to get a look. A hot girl stepped
out but one look at the car and their clothed and he wrote the hottie off, prep girls were only into prep boys. Nothing would change that.

Asuka_Layne

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 pm
I swirled the straw in my drink. Sure it was good but I couldn't think of his name. Not to mention, I couldn't stop thinking about him. His face, his eyes...his muscles. I nearly melted at the image in my head. But he was a Greaser. I was a Prep. Two worlds that could never coexist. Almost like Romeo and Juliet but there was nothing there with us. No matter how much I wanted him.

"Hello!" Beverly waved her hand in my face, drawing me out of my train of thought. "Are you even listening to me?" I smiled innocently since I wasn't. I wasn't even aware that she had been talking. "I said we better go home. Mom really wants to see you. She's cooking this giant feast for dinner. Besides- " Whatever she was going to say she didn't say. Her eyes narrowed. "You're thinking about him aren't you?" I ignored her shocked expression and sipped my drink.

"Who was that guy?" I asked her.

"That was Tristan Haney. Leader of the Greasers. You don't want to mess with him, Kat. He's bad news." I rolled my eyes and stirred my drink with the straw. "Who you should be looking at is Ricky Salvadorian. The Prep leader's right had man and boy is he ever." She pointed to the other side of me. To the Prep side. From what I could see, what was obvious, was that the restaurant was mostly divided. Greasers on one side. Preps on the other. Every one keeping to their own side.

Ricky Salvadorian was not that cute to me. He just seemed like the usual Prep guy. Jock, gets all the girls, straight A's in school and wants to be some kind of lawyer if not some kind of professional ball player. Ricky seemed like the professional ball player type. He was big, bulky and wore a Letterman's jacket, though he was a high school graduate. I turned back to Beverly who was swooning over him. "Come on." I sighed. "Before your mother starts to worry."

As we walked out, I thought of Tristan again. Wondering what the future held for us both. War. Friendship. Maybe even something unexpected. Beverly dragged me out of there and drove home. She had enough adventure for one day.

We made it home in time for dinner and I settled in though I didn't feel settled. I wanted a place of my own but I wouldn't be able to until I was either married or had a job. Though marriage was, according to standard living, the first thing on a woman's list. Not to mention, her job as a mother and wife.

Of course it was what I wanted but not at the moment. I wanted a job and I wanted to live on my own. Then again, I was restricted with jobs. After dinner and after putting some of my things away, I decided to go for a walk. Sure it night time and I probably shouldn't have gone by myself but I needed time to think about my life. The direction I wanted it to go in and the things I wanted to do. Eventually, I stopped by a tree in front of a pond. A small swing dangled from one of the thicker branches. I sat down and began to swing, my eyes keeping to the water. The spot was beautiful and perfect to clear my mind. It was almost like Heaven.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Tristan walked into his emptied out room in the garage and found his brother sleeping in His chair. He frowned and walked behind him, careful to stay quiet as he made his way around him. Positioned behind him, Tristan gripped the headrest on the chair and lifted it up, tipping his older brother out of the chair.

"You really have to stop sleeping in my chair....next time I won't be so nice." Tristan grinned and helped his brother up. They did that often, fought and bickered though it was all out of brotherly love, no siblings were closer than they were and he didn't think there ever would be.

"I'm going out for a walk....lock up for me will ya?" Tristan tossed his keys over to his brother and grabbed at a spare shirt he kept sitting on top of his coffee table. Tristan grabbed at his leather jacket hanging on the coat rack and slipped his arms inside it.

Tristan walked around aimlessly for awhile, a lit cigarette in his mouth. He did smoke but it wasn't like no one did. Even the preps were into their smokes. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked along using a laid-back and easy going gait. He was heading for a park that had a little pond and a lot of trees devoid of anything else. He kept walking deeper in and found a girl swinging on a tree swing. She looked familiar from behind and frowned...where had he seen her before? Then it hit him....Kat.

Tristan flicked away his cigarette and stepped on it to make sure he has smothered it out. His hands gripped the piece of wood she sat on and he gave it a light push, making Kat swing up a bit higher than she had been. He kept pushing her when she would come back and shook his head, if his ang saw him then he'd be done for.

"Not safe being out by yourself." Tristan noted simply, it was true especially in greaser territory. They were close now, he could hear their hooting and hollering.

Asuka_Layne

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces