Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm
It was with some hesitance that Luana stepped into the pub named 'Joes', no matter that she'd gone through the door countless times before, almost automatically she went to smooth out her dress only to realize she wasn't wearing a dress. It was an attempt to 'modernize' herself, as many had pointed out she had gotten stuck on a style of times long past. Some of her nervousness was within reason, upon leaving for her 'vacation' she had been rather...cold towards a good many people, and having been gone through the spring and summer to only now show back up was rather disconcerting.

Taking a steadying breath she let the door close behind her, blinking as the change of lighting, it was early enough in the evening that the room wasn't too crowded at least. It wasn't like she would stand out like she use to, not in jeans and a tank top at any rate, her hair a river of black lose around her easily reaching her lower back. Oddly her change of attire made her look more fragile, almost doll like even, a child trying to look older, though she could clearly pass as mid twenties. Moving away from the door she glanced through the room quickly before finding a table that was empty and clean, though sadly more towards the center of the room.

Not that such a thing would denture her, of course not, simply meant she had more time to see if she knew anyone currently there before taking her seat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm
When he felt the buzz Methos almost passed Joe's by, but Mike, who was grabbing a smoke outside, nodded at him. "It's just Luana," he said, noting Adam's hesitation.

"Thanks," smiled the eldest Immortal, known to most Watchers and Immortals as Adam Pierson. Ducking inside, he spotted Luana almost immediately as the new girl Lupe, who worked there when Kalika was off, stopped by her table.

"What can I bring you?" Lupe was asking.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:09 pm
There was a slight hesitation on her answer do to the warning, and she had to come up with a decent answer, eyes shifting to the door even as she spoke up. "Fries and rum with coke please." Her accent was still noticeably German, of course she could blend that in better but there was no reason. Besides now she was smiling at Adam, knowing he had to have seen her motioning that she'd like him to over over if possible, rather glad that he was one of the first people she saw again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Along the main drag outside of Joe's, the unmistakabl sounds of a new Harley Davidson thunders up the main road. Pulling up in front of the bar, the bike angles into one of the parallel parking spaces on the street, before the driver shuts off the engine.

As he pulls off his helmet, Gaston Marceau registers at least two distinct buzzes. Shaking his head with a grin, he gets off the bike and walks into Joe's. Mike is the first person he bumps into. "Hi again. I don't suppose having us loiter about here makes things easier for you guys or are we more trouble than we're worth?"

Giving the man a good natured wink, Gaston moves on. Methos and Luana get a friendly wave...sort of a 'it's just me, no one's come to kill you' kind of thing...until Lupe catches his eye. "Well, good evening, chere!" Funny how his Cajun accent switches on at a whim nowadays. "Which table'd be yours, by chance?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:12 am
Methos smiled at Luana, and immediately moved over to her table, then froze slightly at the new buzz, turning to face the door. He heard Mike say, "Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe. I get two paychecks, and it saves on my feet. As long as you folks don't get to fighting, it's all good."

Gaston came through the door, and Methos relaxed. Lupe chuckled, her Latino accent riding on a voice that was low and smoky. She spread her hands, indicating the still sparsely populated bar. "They're all mine tonight. Sit anywhere you like, and I'll be right with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:40 pm
Her smile froze a moment before she sighed of course looking towards the door, "Forgot how tiring that is." After all she'd just spent several months with running into only other immortal past the one she had dragged with her. Seeing that it was only Gaston got her to relax again and focus back on Methos for the most part. "Hello heir Adam, it's nice to see you again." The greman accent was barely noticeable given she stuck to english, just english for once.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm
"Likewise," Methos responded, leaning down to kiss Luana's cheek before taking his seat. "You know what I want, Lupe?"

Lupe, who had only been working at Joe's for a week, wrinkled her forehead as she looked at Adam's open, earnest expression. Joe, watching from the bar, had to stifle a laugh. No one played innocent better than the ex-Horseman once known as Death.

"Beer," Lupe grinned after a moment, "fresh from the tap."

"She's a keeper, Joe!" Methos called over his shoulder.

"If you clowns don't run her off," Joe groused back affectionately, pulling the beer for Methos while Lupe looked at Gaston expectantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:51 pm
His actions pulled a smile from her for a few moments, lest till she laughed at his exchange with the waitress, "At least she won't shoot you, does dame Hellfires still work here?" She hadn't seen the woman yet at any rate. "And how have you been by the way?" Added on as after thought, but she still thought to ask at least.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:06 pm
"Kalika?" Methos glances over his shoulder comically, lest the volatile Watcher were sweeping down on him. "Absolutely. This is her day off." He smiles back at Luana. "Been keeping myself out of trouble, for the time being. Of course, I'm expecting MacLeod back tonight, so that could change any moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm
"Back? He has been gone?" The things she missed when out of town. "And rarely is keeping out of trouble entertaining all al." Luana mostly ignored everything else, not having much else to say on that note, oddly still nervous.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:02 pm
"He's been in Paris," Methos replied, picking up on Luana's nervousness. "On business. Luana, are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Gaston is oblivious to the exchange between Methos and Luana for the moment, caught up in meeting Lupe. If Gaston isn't careful, he could wind up with his own Alexa...or another Sandra...but come on, this is just an attractive young woman in a bar.

"Now now, Dawson...trust me, if anyone runs this enchanting young woman off, heads will roll." How's that for double entendre? It's only a half joke, too.

Anyway, Lupe receives Gaston's most charming smile. "A double of rum, straight up, would be perfection. Other than that, if you can surprise me with something extra spicy and deep fried, I would be most appreciative."

In a moment that he is sure to be made fun of for later, the young (ish) Immortal has forgotten where he was planning to sit and looks around a bit as if he's lost...  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Lupe chuckles throatily, obviously charmed by the Cajun-born Immortal. Her skin is a creamy cafe-au-lei tan, with dark eyes, and a thick black braid dangling down her back. She is petite in height, and plump in all the right areas. As she makes her way to the bar, Methos gives a short whistle to get his friend's distracted attention.

"Park it, Romeo," he says, kicking a chair out from beneath his and Luana's table with a careful toe.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm
"Men always flirt with the young ones." She made a slight tisking sound, completely ignoring Methos's question about her nerves, not about to answer with Gaston there. "But yes, sit already, unless you're afraid to be seen with us." Brushing strands of hair out of her face Luana gave a slight smile, things were still the same it seemed.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm
"Romeo," Gaston responds, making his way towards the table without taking his eyes off Lupe, "Was a prepubescent moron, too lovesick to think straight. I, on the other hand, am older and wiser...I just choose NOT to think straight some of the time. Yes, it's a very subtle difference, but one worth mentioning."

As he sits at the table, Gaston adds. "I am definitely glad to be back in Seacouver." Although smitten, in a sense, he's not unobservant (or uncaring) enough to notice that someone doesn't look quite right. "And how's everyone tonight?"  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff