Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Enochian Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:45 pm
Wikipedia
According to Tobias Churton in his book The Golden Builders, the concept of an Angelic or pre-deluge language was common during Dee's time. If one could speak with angels, it was believed one could directly interact with them.

In 1581, Dee mentioned in his personal journals that God had sent "good angels" to communicate directly with prophets. In 1582, Dee teamed up with the seer Edward Kelley, although Dee had used several other seers previously. With Kelley's help as a scryer, Dee set out to establish lasting contact with the angels, which resulted, among other things, in the reception of the Enochian or Angelical language.

I have heard of some people being about to Evoke these beings from the notes that Dee and Kelly have wrote. I have copies of their hand written notes and several books on their writtings. Has anyone here been about to evoke a being from their books? If not has anyone read a book on Enochian magic and what do you think of it?
I personally find it very interesting. I want to know more about it and find out what experinces people have had with it. I do know that the Golden Dawn has some working of Enochian in their system.
Enochian Magick Reference - Benjamin Rowe
Zalewski - Golden Dawn Enochian Magic
Florence Farr - Enochian Experiments of the Golden Dawn

Thank you for the edit

ETA: Please do not remove moderator added notes to posts. These are there for the guild captain to know what is going on.

Citation added by guild moderator. Please cite your sources. If you do not it is considered plagiarism which is NOT put up with in this guild.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm
Plagiarism is against the Terms of Service.

Edit:
As to how we know it was plagiarized, the spelling was what tipped me off.  

TeaDidikai

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm
TeaDidikai

its not plagiarism. I said the source is wiki not my own words. Also try looking it up in the dictinary.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 pm
sabaku-okami
TeaDidikai

its not plagiarism. I said the source is wiki not my own words. Also try looking it up in the dictinary.

Yes. It WAS plagiarism.
You did not make one mention that it was from Wikipedia. And I can prove this.

The only reason it is cited now is because of a guild moderator.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:05 pm
So the mods watch me but they dont fix other peoples posts. Wiki is a public domain which means that anyone can go and write what they want and edit it. How do you know that I am not the one who wrote that segent for wiki?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm
sabaku-okami
So the mods watch me but they dont fix other peoples posts.

I don't believe there has been anything to "fix" in other posts.
Quote:
Wiki is a public domain which means that anyone can go and write what they want and edit it. How do you know that I am not the one who wrote that segent for wiki?

Still needs quoted.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
sabaku-okami
So the mods watch me but they dont fix other peoples posts.

I don't believe there has been anything to "fix" in other posts.
Quote:
Wiki is a public domain which means that anyone can go and write what they want and edit it. How do you know that I am not the one who wrote that segent for wiki?

Still needs quoted.

"quote your own words, got it xd ."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:14 pm
sabaku-okami
So the mods watch me but they dont fix other peoples posts. Wiki is a public domain which means that anyone can go and write what they want and edit it. How do you know that I am not the one who wrote that segent for wiki?

The mods added a citation so that we would know you grabbed it from wiki.

Even if they didn't, you still added it after she mentioned it, and you still engineered it so you could make it look as though either Tea were lying or were a fool. That's not cool.  

Collowrath

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 pm
Collowrath
sabaku-okami

Even if they didn't, you still added it after she mentioned it, and you still engineered it so you could make it look as though either Tea were lying or were a fool. That's not cool.

But there's no honor on the internet! He can be as big of a liar as he wants!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

neutral  

Collowrath

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Collowrath
sabaku-okami

I didn't know, post rules or something. If everyone is going to jump on everything that I do what what is the point of having a guild on magic when the only thing you people do is jump me for everyhting that I say. Not you personally but in general I had a real question and this is the crap I get for asking for help thanks. Guild of friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 pm
Collowrath
Violet Song jat Shariff

neutral

I'm not agreeing with him, don't get me wrong. I am simply quoting his own words that can be found here  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm
sabaku-okami
Collowrath
sabaku-okami

I didn't know, post rules or something. If everyone is going to jump on everything that I do what what is the point of having a guild on magic when the only thing you people do is jump me for everyhting that I say. Not you personally but in general I had a real question and this is the crap I get for asking for help thanks. Guild of friends.

The guild is more about the pagan umbrella than magic.

When you assert yourself as an authority and then demonstrate clearly that you aren't such, people are going to call you on it. If you make a claim, we're going to expect you to back it up. If you post something from somewhere else, and don't source it, someone is going to say something about it - if you then source it, and insist that you had done so in the first place so the person who told you to source it looks foolish, when we all knew better and had seen the pre-edited post, we're going to think you're an a*****e for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Collowrath
Violet Song jat Shariff

neutral

I'm not agreeing with him, don't get me wrong. I am simply quoting his own words:
-image-

Oh, I know. I just think it's shitty.  

Collowrath

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:25 pm
not mad, its true and I stick to my words. So lets try this forum again.

Also that needs quotes because its plagerism.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff