Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
What body part do you hate most? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiDorable

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:21 pm
Okay, no matter how old I get I don't think I'll get over the fact that I hate feet the most! (The human genetalia come to a close second) My feet make me sad just looking at them! I mean my bit toe lives up to it's name...IT'S BIG! It's like the size of two of my regular toes put together! Then the next one over just slightly taller than my big toes and don't even get me started on my middle toe! It's just sad! It's just a little bit taller than my pinky toe but it's in the middle and when I look at it I can't stop cause it's so weird looking!

Tell me what you hate or dislike about your body or the human body in general. It'll make me feel better. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 pm
Sound the horn and call the cry!

. . .
I've always hated my arms. I keep thinking they're flabby looking, even though I know it's not true. I freak out if I have unnecessary fat deposits on me somewhere (like my stomach), and unless my arm muscles are flexed, they just flap. I know it's untensed muscle, but it still bothers me. I always wear sleeves because if I don't, then I'll keep seeing them and thinking about it and getting depressed. xD I'm such a f**.
. . .

H
ow many of them can we make die!  

Drakie Cakie
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

My stomach. It's flabtastic. I need to work on it but I'm lazy >_>
I sorta hate my boobies too, they're tiiiiny.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:11 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

My stomach. It's flabtastic. I need to work on it but I'm lazy >_>
I sorta hate my boobies too, they're tiiiiny.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Well at least you have boobs ! I'm flatchested without a single tiny bump. gonk

I would have to say I hate my butt. I have mysteriously embarrassing stretch marks and it's getting lumpy as I age. >_<

Jenitorturer

The_Radioactive_Woman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:41 am
Boobs. D<
I seriously hate my 'girl parts', their so annoying. And they add extra weight. xDD
Maybe if they were smaller it wouldn't be so bad...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 am
I hate my breasts mainly because they're there! Sheesh, I'd rather be flat-chested, then I don't have to worry about people staring or whatever.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

flexistential crisis

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:45 am
My legs. They're so skinny it's disgusting. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image
Once there was a darkness,
a deep and endless night,
you gave me everything you had
and oh,
you gave me light

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
my breasts.
i really wish that i had a total flat chest instead.
i really can't stand how they just add more wieght and they are just made up of fat.
how the hell to guys find them attractive??
gonk

Pawn Of Ace - - x

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 am
I hate my tiny hands, feet and head. Everything else on my body is just...big...I'm not overweight or anything, its just that those parts of my body just doesn't match up with the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm
I'm not fond of my breasts. Girls always tell me I'm lucky for having these monsters, but I say, "Take them." God, it's they're a nuisance! I hate boobs in general, actually. If guys with sagging tits can walk around shirtless, then I should be able too. Now, if I were flat chested it would be easier for me to justify. -___- Do you know what it's like having to play with body-scooters in gym and not be able to because your boobs are too big and get in the way? Very embarassing... and that was in sixth grade.  

Freiflug

Punching Bag

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm
I hate my ankles and top of my feet. too thick and vein-y like HUGE veins that pop when out a bit too much and show all green/purpley because my skin is so light. my ankles and calves are just thick and hurt like he** if I bang em or twist my ankle against my leg bone..but my feet are only size 6-7 women. because of it I can rarely get awesome long boots (which I love) like leather/pleather/swuade ones with low or no heal etc.
most of em aren't wide enough to zip up or slide on. I don't like the laced up boot leg.
my slightly webbed toes cause the extra skin between my toes get cut or have to be cleared of sock lint...only belly buttons should have lint unless people have outies (I like walking around barefoot and am used to it. I'm not a strong swimmer)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 am
belly mostly  

protecterofelements

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 am
Vysper
I have mysteriously embarrassing stretch marks and it's getting lumpy as I age. >_<

Stretch marks! bane of a woman's life! I got 'em on my leg and it's making me cry. And I gots cellulite, sob. I wanna get one of those legwork dvds so I can make my legs ~toned~ and ~fit for stilettos~

Anyone got tips for working out? I wanted to try poledancing but my parents would kill me... >_>

@Luscious: Aww, but a nice décolletage is really pretty smile Boobs are awesome~ You can wear cute bras without it looking ... sad >_>
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm
Eh, I don't like my thighs, to be honest. I guess I kind of have saddlebags, which is a bit funky because other than that I'm pretty slim.
(Guess that stir-fry and steak has to go somewhere. pirate )

Other than that, I wish my breasts were a bit smaller. So annoying... For crossplay if nothing else. I'm pretty much ambivalent about them, so if they're in the way then I'd rather they just be smaller. neutral
I don't hate them, but I don't particularly like them, either.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Lemmonie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 pm
I don't particularly like my thighs. Too flabby, though I'm really fit otherwise...heh
My knees and ankles are weak too which makes me collapse randomly when im walking. My sister thinks it's funny rolleyes
I'm happy with my boobage though, not too big, not too small, just right xd  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces