Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
X men((Serrenedy and Therealpayne)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 pm
Hi-I saw an adorable story on Fanfic-it's like the only Wolvertique story on the site. It'll be altered a bit 'cause it's WAY to fast. Anyways I'll be playing Mystique the story is as follows

Wolverine leaves the institute again ((as he usually does for no apparent reasons)) And he takes a lot of money with him for anything he needs on his journey. As he goes he notices a yellow eyed girl in the backseat of a passing car. It's Mystique!!! He follows with the intention of stopping whatever she's planning next. He follows her to Disney world as it turns out she only stole the child's form to steal money from the parents and get a ride to her vacation spot. As wolverine arrives there is news that a month long Tornado is going to hit the surrounding area, making it unsafe to drive. As Disney world is not biased to mutants the park will be fine due to their telekinetic employees...and a bit of Mickey magic. To make matters worse. There are no free rooms and Mystique had accidentally reserved a double.They will have to deal with each other for the month and worse yet for them the very air of Disney makes it impossible for them to physically fight...what will happen? Well, we need a Wolverine to figure that out now don't we.

P.M. me with the title-Wolvie if you're interested. I don't care much about spelling and ask only that you stay with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 pm
((Bump))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm
((Come now, it's intresting))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 pm
((...please?))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:32 pm
((Big meanies))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 pm
still looking, is it that horrible an idea?  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:58 pm
((Bump, still looking))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:09 pm
((bump))  

Therealpayne

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 pm
((YAY FOUND HIM, Let's start at Disney world))

"You don't understand there has to be some mistake, I ordered a single." Mystique explained as calmly as she could.

"Well, there are no more rooms left." The attendant attempted. Mystique groaned. "Oh, and since you have no one to share the double with, we don't have to send that poor young man back out with the tornado coming."

"NO-Absolutely, point blank, NOT HIM" She snarled. The attendant sighed

"I'm sorry miss, but it's protocol. We can't send him out there when their's free space, It's not the Disney spirit." The attendant smiled at her and phoned the situation in. Not caring about an irate Mystique. Another attendant approached Logan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm
Logan looked at the attendant.
"What do you want?" he asked.
"Just telling you how this is going to happen, sir," reported the man. "You will be sharing a room with the young lady over there".
"Oh this just gets BETTER AND BETTER!" he roared, not too happy about the situation. He would rather be out in the storm, but that would probably rip him up too fast, even for his healing abilities. He would have to deal with it for now.  

Therealpayne

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:07 pm
Mystique scoffed. "You think I want to deal with this Logan!?" She demanded-marching over to him.

"Oh goddy, you know each other" The attendent beamed happily. Mystique turned back to stare. "You hold it, I'll punch." She sugjested as the too perky woman handed them keys to their suite.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm
"No, I just think I can;t handle this for long," he said, he walked up and took the keys then walked to the room. If he got there fast enough, he might be able to lock her out.
((Feel free to steal back the keys!))  

Therealpayne

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm
She snarled at him and shifted taller-as in longer legs. She arrived at the room first and stood directly in front of the door. "Listen up Logan, this is my vacation, and their mistake that makes sure you're not out in the storm, you'd best remember that."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:38 pm
He looked at her and started to walk past her to open the door. He stuc the key into the slot and clicked it open. "Fine, just dont talk to me. Or get in my face again."  

Therealpayne

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:16 pm
She narrowed her eyes at him before sniffing and waltzing inside the room and smelled something. "You use aftershave?" She asked, more to herself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff