Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Mahou no Houshu (Jewel Magic) (SEND PROFILES!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 pm
Mahou no Houshu (Jewel Magic)

Yes I redid this RP, but I did that because I didn’t like how I set up the last Mahou no Houshu (Jewel Magic) RP. The last one restricted you in a lot of ways, but I promise this one will be better, I swear. 3nodding

Notice: I don’t mean for this RP to be kinda like others, ok? I just like it better this way… sweatdrop so please no flames! gonk (btw, I think that’s a rule… no flaming… sweatdrop )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the midst of the night, a bright light shown throughout the darkness, though no one noticed it for one reason: you were all still asleep. You wake up a few hours later, though everything has changed…

Instead of waking up to the normal morning in your house, you find yourself already dressed to go, but you were in the middle of a forest. Next to you was a piece of jewelry/a jewel, and you pick it up. It glows slightly and then grows brighter, blinding you. Once it disappears, you feel different, but you look normal. With a shrug, you put the jewelry on/the jewel in your pocket, and walk off, trying to find out where you were…

Later, after walking for a few miles, you come to a large building, a castle in fact. You go in and explain your story to the person at the front, and they tell you that you are here now so it’s ok. You ask where is here, and the person at the front says that you are here at your new home, the home for those of jewel magic…

Ok so this is what’s going on here. You are here at this castle, which is just the place you live or spend your free time. You can also go outside the castle to the forests, mountains, rivers, oceans, etc. just for fun. You can also research your jewelry/jewel and the magic that comes with it, read, practice your magic in the training grounds, or just do whatever in the castle, except destroy it of course. When going outside the castle, though, you must be careful, for there are monsters that are in search of the magical jewels/jewelry and want to either kill you or just attack you and steal your jewel/jewelry, which you do NOT want to happen, for that’s your source of power. There are also helpful creatures, like some dragons, centaurs, elves, pixies, etc. that can help you do some things, but don’t be rude to them or they may just leave you or even attack you themselves, so try to be careful. Otherwise, that’s it. See? Didn’t I tell you this RP would be simple? It’s really just an RP for magical beings to have fun, get in trouble, and more. blaugh

Btw, with the magical creatures, such as the dragons, centaurs, elves, pixies, etc., you can befriend one or two or three and have them as companions, but if you do, just remember that they have their own personalities. 3nodding

Want more info on the monsters? Sure! The monsters are simple: THEY ARE MONSTERS!!!! Duh… anyways, there are two types of monsters: power-hungry, and normal. The normal monsters just want to kill everything in their paths, so they just want to destroy everything like any other normal monster would. Not the power-hungry monsters are after the jewels/jewelry, and once they get a jewel/jewelry, THEN they go and destroy everything in their way, trying to find more jewels/jewelry. Either way, they are both just EBIL MONSTERS!!!!!!!!! scream

MONSTERS GUIDE

Kokou: http://mandible.helenzhu.com/Gallery/Sketches/Jaw_creature_small.jpg
they are poisonous. their poison is injected into you by them biting you. they fly by moving their fins rapidly so they can go onto land, but are usually found in water. they are aggressive and will just randomly attack at any moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 pm
Castle: User Image (yes there is really a river that close to the castle. That’s one of the rivers)

Library: User Image (it goes on around the entire room, which is about 300ft wide… sweatdrop )

Nearby Ocean/Beach: User Image (you get to the beach by going into the forest. Eventually you’ll find you way to the beach...)

Forest Entrance to Castle: User Image (the castle is in the back)

Forest: User Image

Forest River: User Image

Nearby Mountains: User Image (you get to the mountains by going through the forest)

Mountain River: User Image

NOTE: YOU GET A MAP SO YOU DON'T GET LOST IN THE FOREST, CASTLE, MOUNTAINS, ETC., OK?!?!? but of course you could end up leaving it in your room, then going out into the forest or something and get lost and- OH NEVERMIND THAT!!! we'll worry about our lost selves later, but i just wanted to make sure you all know that you get a map, and eventually you CAN memorize it so you don't have to keep it with you all the time.... just letting you know... the map is for those who forget a lot and get lost very easily.... sweatdrop

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Housing Rooms

Housing Type 1: User Image

Housing Type 2: User Image

Housing Type 3: User Image

Bathrooms: User Image

Ok all the rooms have the same kind of bathroom, though for room 1 the colorings are light brown and medium brown, for room 2 the colorings are white and dark brown, and for room 3 the colorings are light blue and light brown.

Room Numbers

Seirei- Room 231- Housing Type 1
Sasame- Room 232- Housing Type 2
Sakura-Chan-Room 233-Housing Type 1
Yoru-Room 234-Housing Type 3
Daisuke(Dai)-Room 235-Housing Type 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm
Rules

Look… I know people hate rules, but there HAS to be rules or else this RP will fall into chaos… and when that happens to a RP that I made, then I suggest you find somewhere to hide from my anger… twisted jk jk jk… but there still needs to be rules, so here:

~No killing someone else unless you have their permission and you notify me

~No cybering or flaming, got that? If you do, THEN IT’S TIME TO KICK YOU OUT! twisted

~NO GODMODDING!!! I mean come on people… that’s just rude and unfair…

~Please no cursing… much anyways… I mean if you do curse, please do it like this: f**k, a**, d**n it, b***h, etc. and try not to curse EVERY SINGLE POST! I mean come on, that’s a lot for some people cuz they post too much… which I post too much myself but that’s beside the point… sweatdrop

~Please PM me your profiles! I don’t want to crowd the RP with the profiles, so PLEASE PM THEM TO ME! If you don’t, then I’ll delete your post and ignore the fact that it had your profile on it, got that?

~put ‘I love pie!’ at the bottom of your profile when you pm it to me, which tells me that you read the rules

~HAVE FUN! If you don’t follow this rule, THEN YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT!!!! twisted jk jk jk…  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 pm
Profile Skeletons

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Cat Name: [/b]
[b]RP Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b](10-20)
[b]Gender: [/b](male or female… duh…)
[b]Appearance: [/b](PIC ONLY! No description or tektek, ok?)
[b]Jewel/Jewelry Pic: [/b](what it is and a pic)(you need it cuz it’s your source of power, so make it something you can carry or wear)
[b]Companion(s): [/b](Optional) (Name, Male or Female, and Pic)(remember this is like a dragon, pixie, elf, griffin, etc. that is like your best friend, guardian, pet in some cases, etc.)
[b]Room Number: [/b](I’ll take care of that, so leave this blank when you PM it to me)
[b]Housing Type: [/b](Choose either housing room 1, 2, or 3. See pics above)
[b]Power(s):[/b] (only the character has power(s), not the companions)
[b]Character Personality: [/b]
[b]Companion Personality:[/b] (leave blank if you don’t have a companion)
[b]Character Bio: [/b]
[b]Companion Bio: [/b](Optional or delete if you don’t have a companion)
[b]Character Other: [/b] (optional)
[b]Companion Other: [/b] (Optional or delete if you don’t have a companion)

Note 1: you can have as many characters as you can handle
Note 2: you can have as many companions as you can handle as well  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 pm
Accepted Profiles

~Leafpetal~

Username: Feathertail14
Cat Name: Leafpetal
RP Name: Seirei
Appearance: User Image
Jewel/Jewelry Pic: Diamond Necklace User Image
Companion(s): Naito(Male) User Image
Room Number: 231
Housing Type: Type 1
Power(s): Telepathy, Elements, Healing, Weather, Telekinesis, Light, Darkness
Character Personality: sweet, caring, wants to help anyone/anything
Companion Personality: Naito is very protective of Seirei because she is blind, but he is nice if you get to know him. He almost never leaves Seirei’s side
Character Bio: When she was younger, her sister, Sasame, and Seirei were the only ones who survived a fire that killed their family. Since she is blind, her sister, Sasame, has devoted herself to taking care of her. Later, when Seirei and Sasame were at the castle, Seirei was taken by a monster and Sasame had to get her back. Seirei was returned within a day, but only because Sasame met Naito and Hiru, who have now devoted themselves to protecting Seirei and Sasame.
Companion Bio: When Seirei was taken, Naito and his brother, Hiru, went to help Sasame get Seirei back, then devoted themselves to protecting the two sisters
Character Other: is Sasame’s ‘twin’ sister, and is blind
Companion Other: is Hiru’s ‘twin’ brother

Username: Feathertail14
Cat Name: Leafpetal
RP Name: Sasame
Jewel/Jewelry Pic: Sapphire Necklace User Image
Companion(s): Hiru(Male) User Image
Room Number: 232
Housing Type: Type 2
Power(s): Telepathy, Elements, Healing, Weather, Telekinesis, Light, Darkness
Character Personality: caring, determined, protective of Seirei, doesn’t trust many, its hard to gain her trust though eventually she learns to trust others
Companion Personality: Hiru is protective of Sasame, but not as much as Naito is of Seirei. He is nice to others, though he will always ask Sasame permission before going off somewhere without her.
Character Bio: When she was younger, her sister, Seirei, and Sasame were the only ones who survived a fire that killed their family. Since Seirei is blind, Sasame has devoted herself to taking care of her sister. Later, when Seirei and Sasame were at the castle, Seirei was taken by a monster and Sasame had to get her back. She did within a day, but only because Sasame met Naito and Hiru, who have now devoted themselves to protecting Sasame and Seirei.
Companion Bio: When Seirei was taken, Hiru and his brother Naito went to help Sasame get her sister back, then devoted themselves to protecting the two sisters
Character Other: is Seirei’s ‘twin’ sister, and is fast and strong
Companion Other: is Naito’s ‘twin’ brother

~Sorrowkit/paw~

Username: Dew-Chan recreated
Cat Name: Sorrowkit/paw
RP Name: Sakura-Chan
Appearance: User Image (ignore the Bat clip, it's a snowflake clip.)
Jewel/Jewelry Pic: Emerald Necklace User Image
Room Number: 233
Housing Type: 1
Power(s): Ice/Water
Character Personality: Emotionless.
Character Bio: Her Father Died when she was four, out in war. She was an Only Child, Her mother Died giving birth to her.
Character Other: Her uncle always called her a Worthless brat. When her father died he dumped her out on the street. She doesn't know much English, She comes from Japan.

Username: Dragongirl26
Cat Name: Pantherclaw
RP Name: Yoru
Jewel/Jewelry Pic: necklace in pic
Companion(s): User Image Cyress (male)
Room Number: 234
Housing Type: Type 3
Power(s): Elements, Darkness ,teleportion
Character Personality: out going and really friendly
Companion Personality: kind but a bit protective of Yoru
Character Bio: Yoru's parents died in a fire when he was young and was put up for adoption.When he was about nine he ran away from the orphange and lived on his own untill he found the school years later
Companion Bio: When Cyress was young he was caught in a hunters trap and if it weren't for Yoru saving him then he would have been killed.Now Cyress stays by Yoru as much as he can
Character Other: Has a black belt
Companion Other: Is trying to find a good friend

Username: Dragongirl26
Cat Name: Pantherclaw
RP Name: Daisuke (Nickname is Dai)
Jewel/Jewelry Pic: User Image
Companion(s): User Image Wiz (male)
Room Number: 235
Housing Type: Type 2
Power(s): Teleport,darkness,shapeshift,heal
Character Personality: kind but a bit quiet at times
Companion Personality: Kind and always round to help
Character Bio: Daisuke's father died in war and now his mother is dating a evil man.So Daisuke ran away from home and found the school
Companion Bio: Wiz was a birthday present from his father and Wiz and Daisuke love to have each other around
Character Other: Is working on a new move for Wiz but is trying to keep it secert
Companion Other: Wiz is looking for a friend that he can play with when Daisuke is busy  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:54 pm
Seirei sat in the forest on a log, near the forest river. She stared out at the water as if she could really see it. Naito layed next to Seirei, watching out for anything that might harm Seirei.

Sasame sat in a tree about 50 feet away from Seirei. She cared for her blind sister and watched over her. Hiru stayed at the bottom of the tree, watching Seirei, but also watching his brother, Naito.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:09 pm
Sakura-Chan Walked along on the other side of the river, she looked over and saw a girl and a black wolf. She Then looked back the way she was walking and started to walk along again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:28 pm
Daisuke and Wiz walked by the river and looked around

Yoru and Cyress walked around the woods  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 pm
Seirei looked up, hearing Sakura-Chan walking along the river. Naito turned as well and growled softly as Sakura-Chan walked off. "Just be nice to whoever it is, ok Naito? They didn't do anything wrong..." Seirei said. Naito sighed. "fine... i guess..." he mumbled as he still watched Sakura-Chan walk off.

Sasame and Hiru saw Sakura-Chan, but ignored her. Then Hiru pricked his ears, hearing something else. "Hiru? What is it?" Sasame asked. "I think more people..." Hiru replied. Sasame nodded and looked in the direction Hiru pricked his ears in, spotting Daisuke and Wiz.

((btw, 2 things... 1: yes your companions can talk. and 2: do you want to have everyone know each other already?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:16 am
Just then Sakura-Chan (you CAN just say Sakura if you want.) Slipped and Slid into the water. Her head popped up as she struggled to stay above. Carried by the current.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 am
Seirei got up from her log, hearing the splash. Even though she was blind, her other senses were very acute and she could tell where Sakura was in the water. Seirei jumped into the water, Naito by her side, and they both swam towards Sakura. Once close enough, Seirei grabbed Sakura's arm and helped her stay above the water, Naito swimming to the other side of Sakura to help as well. Seirei and Naito were able to swim to the edge of the river and get themselves, as well as Sakura, back onto the shore. "Are you alright?" Seirei asked Sakura, looking at her as if she could really see.

Sasame heard the splashes and saw Seirei and Naito with Sakura. Though she was worried at first, she remembered how Seirei is and she let them go, focusing on Daisuke and Wiz again. Hiru knew his brother, so he didn't even need to look at what happened. Sasame smiled when she heard Seirei talk to Sakura, knowing that at least Seirei was ok and safe on land again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am
"uhh......" Sakura was confused. Since she only knew a little English she wasn't sure what to say.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am
((lets just say just about everyone knows each other))

Seirei realized that it was Sakura and smiled. "are you ok?" she asked, smiling. "or not ok?" she asked, frowning, trying to show the difference between good and bad in english.

((if you want, we can have Sakura and Seirei be like good friends so Seirei can teach Sakura english. 3nodding ))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff