Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Your Non-goth clothes? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SADERR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 pm
So, any of you adore some clothes that are not at all a part of goth fashion?

I myself have a pair of fade black jeans with the words "free Style" in graffiti on the back pocket.
And a black shirt with three different coloured outline pictures of turntables.
And I used to have a flat brim baseball cap with some skate company on it.

Yeah..I have an odd liking for gangsta type clothing. It doesn't go entirely well with my gothic clothing, but I make it work depending on what I'm wearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 pm
mostly blue jeans and tees, and work uniforms....i save the dark wardrobe for special occasions, or when i'm feeling particularly unusual.  

Keevan Draco

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 pm
I'm fond of brown shirts. Granted, it's been a long time since I've put on my favorite jacket.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 am
My dearly beloved hot pink leather jacket isn't very goth-ish on it's own, but I think in the context of what I usually wear it with, it is. I'm thinking about doing some stencil work on it.  

Hyena_Queen

the_underworks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 pm
I have to say i love my olde style triumph and norton t's. that with a pair of black acid washed pants is what i wear when i don't want to deal with the stares.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:27 pm
Any clothes my boyfriend loans me... other than that, I have mostly non-goth stuff, but I don't wear it that much... like school t-shirts, a long (to ankle) purple jumper that can be worn open, a white sparkly layered baby style sleevless shirt (looks super cute when I wear a white skirt with a white petticoat under it, perfect for shiro lolita). I have a few plaid skirts, most too short so I don't ever wear them... a few long gauze skirts, one green, one brown.... oh, and my two emo jackets/hoodies, both skin tight. One is grey, short sleeve with little broken hearts in red and black all over it.The other was a gift from my older sister, a black short sleeve tight jacket with little pink granades and explosions all over it, and a granade on the inside of the jacket (actually love that one). I have several different multi-color stripped scarfs I wear in winter... and several multi-colored knee socks (one has little pink and green aliens with black hearts on it).  

Angel of the End

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 am
You are actually talking about all my clothes biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 am
I have recently found myself becoming quite fond of Steampunk, and have collected quite a few pieces of clothing of that nature. I also have this pretty little all white outfit with powder blue accents which I love.  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 am
I collect University Hoodies, and they're pretty much my only "normal" clothes. I wear them when I'm just slobbing around the house. I have ones from the University of Bristol (where I actually study), Charles (Prague), Firenze, Venezia, Roma, Wien (Vienna). I also have one from my University's classics department (I study Philosophy & Classics) and I'm working on commandeering my mister's Aerospace Engineering hoodie. <_< I recently visted Padova and was gutted not to be able to find one to buy from there. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Oh, I love my non-goth clothes as much as my goth clothes!

I have a couple pairs of jeans, but I also have a lot of gypsy/hippy stuff. I'm really into belly dance clothes for some reason.  

MEOWITSTERRA

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 am
I dress like a morbid hippy-pixie. That covers anything from ripped faded blue jeans with large flares and ragged heels, to long flowing skirts (good for twirling and dancing), to anything with black and white stripes, to interesting dresses that I can layer with things. I'm also a fan of large lightweight comfy jackets/sweatshirts. I love my trechcoat, but I also own several long sweaters for cold weaother or just feeling comfy.

I also have a penchant for high fashion (don't ask why, I don't even know) and tend to dress more this way for work (as a college student keeping my job is important).

To be honest, I don't come off as all that goth by appearance. I look more like a rouge fairy than anything else (other people have told me this).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Most of my clothing is "non-goth" as OP has put it.
I have an extensive professional wardrobe. Though a lot of my professional clothing hails to the pin-up/40's/50's era - tailored look, pencil skirts.

Still donning the combat boots and striped stockings when I'm not in the professional light. :3

MortSanglant

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 pm
Gothic Muffin of Doom
You are actually talking about all my clothes biggrin

Gah! Whwhat are You doing here?! lol not everyday you run into a friend in a big guild like this eh

I have to limit when I wear my Goth clothes to whenever my mother isn't around. She keeps threatening to kick me out or disown me every time she catches me even talking about them or my makeup. She is way old fashioned lol so I have alot of normal t-shirts and jeans with holes. I love this one white button up shirt with black crosses on the front and angel wings on the back. Its so damn cool lol I got it at this weird preppy/punk store.

I also have a weird liking for some gangsta clothes. ONLY SOME. Most still looks like hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 pm
My non-goth clothes are shirts with graphics (I have 4); dark blue jeans; and thats pretty much it. Even then, I work them into my goth style a lot  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Requiem Dare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 pm
Well, I'm usually broke, so most of my clothes are clothes I've had for quite a while, and not many of them are "goth" per say. I wear a lot of black, but the shirt I'm wearing is black with a horse on it. One of my favorite shirts is red with nintendo characters in the shape of a power-up mushroom, and I have a pair of green carpenter jeans that I wear with it quite a bit. I have cowboy boots, not combat boots. (Although this actually is because I ride horses, and if I wasn't broke, I would definitely buy a pair of combat boots too. heart ) I'm an odd cookie. xd  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff