Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 pm
Tasha could hardly see where he was going in the night. Running down allies that all looked the same, hearing perusing footsteps behind him, sliding into another that became his way out without him knowing. His hand held tight to his sword's hilt as he looked back to make sure his followers were far enough behind.

~I only got this one shot.

He sprinted through an opening under a walkway, feeling his sword slip from his hand to his side. He sighed and kept running still not looking where he was going, towards one of the many waterways through the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:17 pm
Moving the boat along, Piere wivled the guiding stick from one side to the other pushing on the bottom of the waterway.

~Man, it sure is peaceful. Stars gazing down on you. A light breeze in the air. Not a person in sight. Just the way I like it.

Next thing he knew, he was passing a small tunnel passageway. Out of nowhere came a man with a hanging sword on his waist came dashing out and landed on the boat face first. Wham! The boat turned and tossed as the weight needed to adjust. Piere used the stick to steady the boat faster while keeping the boat going.

~Keep it steady, keep it steady. One thing boss told me was a tossed boat will continue to toss if not kept steady.

Behind him, Piere heard, "He went this way!" and then screams from two men and a few splashes.

~Great! I managed to save a delinquent.

Piere sighed and kept moving the boat.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:38 pm
Tasha slowly sat up, realizing that he had made a mistake.
~"Sorry about that. I didn't think I would have gotten ganged up on. I'm glad you were there to catch me, though."
He looked up at Piere.
~"Those two won't be much of a problem. I'm sure they are back where they belong. You can just let me off whenever you feel like it."

The sword sheath glimmered in the night light, Tasha unhooked it from his belt and looked over it.
~"Good, not broken."
He dusted himself off, checking for any signs he was hurt. The worst was a rip in a knee of his pants when he fell into the boat.

He looked up again at Piere and smiled.
~"I really don't know how to thank you for helping me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm
Piere looked at him with an eye above the other confused look.

~"So, what is your name,... and you oughta watch where you are going. sometimes you get the luxury of a passing boat."

Piere moved the stick to the other side.

~"By the way, the name's Piere, Piere Vandelle. Shake later, I driving the boat."

Piere moved the stick to the other side again.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:03 pm
Tasha slapped his forehead.
~"Oh duh... Sorry... I'm Tashanti... Tashanti Nor- uh never mind that... Just Tasha is fine. Or Tash... Whichever."
He laughed a small nervous laugh.
~"I wouldn't have mind falling in the water, I honesty like swimming. I just didn't want those guys to get me. So I guess my luck worked out this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:14 pm
"I like swimming, too. It's just I have to return this boat to the pier. You can swim from there if you'd like."

He pulled up the stick and placed it on the boat. Piere then sat down.

~"The boat will guide it's way from here. It's just a straight path from here anyway."

The boat turned a corner with ease on it's own.

~"Don't you just love the stars. They are always beautiful on every night like this."

Piere leaned back and looked up.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:21 pm
~"... Guide itself back... I understand that... But the corner?... Never mind."
Tasha looked up.
~"Yeah the stars are beautiful... When you don't have to worry about smoke in the way."

~I still like this Venice much more then home... Less fighting, less problems... I'm just a normal person here.

He looked around at the passing scenery.

~So much difference, but still Venice.

He shifted his sword in his lap, rubbing the sheath slowly, making it shine brighter, like the stars above them.

~"You still haven't said anything on how I can thank you for helping me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 pm
~"You can thank me by not tipping over the boat for one. Two, there is a current that runs through this passage. And three, it's not smoke, it's clouds. Does it look like a war or something?"

Piere sat up and grabbed the stick. He then stood up without rocking the boat as the water swooshed against the sides. Piere then moved the boat faster with the stick.

~"Hold tight for a sec. Whirlpools happen around this part of the water."

He raised the stick a little out of the water taking a defensive stance.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm
Waking home from the cafe, book in hand, Arianna struggled to read the words on the page. Turning the page to reveal a highly intense scene in the story, she lost her balance as she tripped over a bottle and fell backwards over the side of the stone wall into the canal. Shrieking as her arms and legs flailed about, she hit the water with a loud clap.
A force of water kept pulling her under. Arianna tried to swim, only able to break the surface enough for a quick breathe and an awkward cry for help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 pm
Piere heard a loud plash and a small cry. He and Tash turned the corner and saw a girl go under. Under the circumstances that the rushing water was increasing, Piere grabbed the rope that would hold the boat to the pier and tied it to himself and jumped in. He swam toward the girl in no time because of the current. Piere then dove under and grabbed the girl's arm then pulled her up. The rushing water was drifting them both with the boat. He pulled her to the boat and had Tash pull her in while Piere kept the boat steady. She got in safely. That was the hard part. Now the hard part was how to get himself in.

~Man... How do I get in now.....Wait. The trick, the trick! Use the end of the boat to pull yourself in.

He paddled himself to the end of boat and then pulled himself in using the tip. He sat up in his soaked clothes and check the girl.

~"Tasha, do you know CPR?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 am
Tasha nodded and carefully laid the girl down in the boat. He quickly started into the rhythem of CPR. Checking the girl's pulse to make sure she wasn't going to be lost.

After what seemed like a few minutes, he lent back and the girl coughed. He smiled over at Piere.

~"Well, that was fun. I have a feeling she will be ok now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 am
Arianna slowly came to, her head moving back and forth.
Opening her eyes, she moved into a sitting position.

-"Um,...What?" she said confused.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:32 am
~"Hey are you allright, miss? You took quite a fall there."

Piere looked at her up and down and seeing nothing was wrong, decided to calm her with friendliness.

~"My name's Piere. And this is Tasha, he fell into my boat. You are not the only one who decided to take a trip."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:35 am
~"Ha ha very funny... I have my reasons for why I fell in."
Tahsa glared are Piere and looked at the girl.
~"Hi. Gald to see you are still alive."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 am
She looked around her, feeling around the boat. Looking over the side of the boat, into the water, she said "Thank you guys, I mean it."

She returned her attention to her rescuers a little disapointed.
-"My name's Arianna. Like I said before, thank you both."  
RP Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces