Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
my opinon Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarkoPolo720

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm
look if ur anti-israeli and uron gaza's side that mean u never listened to the news

Gaza has been attacking israel for years and gaza has killed more people than israel did, and u put up hate pics for ur sig because israel was just trying to protect themselves and want some pay back!?!?!

unbeliveable!

exclaim P.S. if u hate Israel because of ur religon, im not talking to u guys, i understand u, but if this is for others that just tuned in to the news 1 time and heard this, get ur facts damn right exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 pm
its spelled Jesus not Jessus  

SaiyanPrince24

XSK Skeith

Greedy Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:30 am
???  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:56 am
well palestines do have a point it was there land first...and that is no religion talk and btw Israel has attacked and killed GAZA too  

Maho_Beauty
Crew

nadoo00ona

2,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 am
Maho_Beauty
well palestines do have a point it was there land first...and that is no religion talk and btw Israel has attacked and killed GAZA too

thats the first point second wats isreals excuse for attacking lebanon and killing almost 5000 child and injuring many lives , until now their are still many people suffering from isreals enocent acts , poor isreal booming children and destroying lives we should give them flowers and candy for their good work
im sick of ignorant people like your self posting things they dont even have a damn fukin clue about ... YES IM ANTI ISREAL AND HATE THOSE FUKIN IDIOTS THAT ARE ACCEPTING SUCH ACTS ... JUST PUT UR SELF IN AND OF THOSE PEOPLE'S PLACE HAVING TO BECOME HOMELESS, ORPHENE, LONELY ...OR EVEN WORSE JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT IF I WANNA SHARE SUCH IDIOT OPINION... stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 pm
I AM Israeli, so Im not talkin from the news. I'm talking from what happens here around me.

@Maho_Beauty-- It was never the Palestinians land first. It belonged to the Ottoman Empire, Then Great Britain had it. Have you ever heard of Black September? Its when the King of Jordan (Many years ago) blocked out all media out of Jordan and killed 200 thousand Palestinians because they threatened to revolt against him, and he didn't want their crap. They then moved west, to a barren wasteland they proclaimed to be Palestine, but it was really a piece of land belonging to Great Britain.

@hot-nado--The reason? Hezbollah. You know? The terrorist group that sends tons of rockets into Israel everyday killing many innocent civillians. You act like Israel likes killing people. How about you go into an Israeli's shoes? Like mine! Every day thinking that we will be bombed. Have you ever even been to Israel? Our houses are built with concrete and re-enforced steel to survive a bomb attack.  

Cadaverous Snorlax

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

nadoo00ona

2,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 am
Cadaverous Snorlax
I AM Israeli, so Im not talkin from the news. I'm talking from what happens here around me.

@Maho_Beauty-- It was never the Palestinians land first. It belonged to the Ottoman Empire, Then Great Britain had it. Have you ever heard of Black September? Its when the King of Jordan (Many years ago) blocked out all media out of Jordan and killed 200 thousand Palestinians because they threatened to revolt against him, and he didn't want their crap. They then moved west, to a barren wasteland they proclaimed to be Palestine, but it was really a piece of land belonging to Great Britain.

@hot-nado--The reason? Hezbollah. You know? The terrorist group that sends tons of rockets into Israel everyday killing many innocent civillians. You act like Israel likes killing people. How about you go into an Israeli's shoes? Like mine! Every day thinking that we will be bombed. Have you ever even been to Israel? Our houses are built with concrete and re-enforced steel to survive a bomb attack.

really we dont even have re-enforced steel we just take the bomb with our heads
you still suffer your not the only one , people here lost more then houses and family also you had shelters , the shelters we had was buildings that fell down our heads ..
how many civiliens died
and how about kana all over again for god's sack the whole village was lost mostly kids ... you thinks its easier hear ??? and wat do u want hezballah to do stand by and tell oh hay okay kill us alll cuz we really are that stupid ... also we have the right to fight or wat only isreal have the right to fight palastine , we lost sooo much isreal destroyed a school full of people , bombed an ambilunce for the red cross , were proud of hisbollah
and how much you'll call them The terrorist group they will still be the proud of lebanon since they protected lebanon from being another palastine (its our land like million years ago rolleyes ....) u know very well that it was for palastine but in the world war one the britich tricked them telling them they wil free them from the turkish but they sold palastine to isreal claming palastine as theirs and selling it to isreal but palastinnes couldnt stand their country been taken away from them so the fought back and took it back again but again isreal came and took it back claming it as theirs , you cant buy something that it isnt for the person you bought it from the first place ...
and more thing the new u watched was all lies remember that ur presedent didnt let any of the reporters give any real information we used to watch ur new in here and see the difference , he lied about everything and u know that ...
u know wat this is giving me an headache , no point in this just forget it , like this gonna change ur or my mind or anything in that matter  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 am
@hot nado
you do realize that if hezbollah never shot rockets at israel in the 1st place then israel wouldn't attack lebanon??
some people....  

Phoenixon999

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 am
You can't just say a country sucks if you were jewish you would be on there side both sides had there faults.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 am
how exactly is pointing fingers helpful? both sides have committed atrocities. Hello? that's war! you can't have war without meaningless bloodshed. The war between Israel and Palestine isn't souly because of religion. any time you have two groups of people with different views crampt into the same small area, who have to compete for basic resources while desperately trying to raise their living standard your going to have conflict! it's that simple.  

wildblackfire

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 pm
Both sides are at fault for being human beings and wanting dominion over what they feel to be THEIR ancestors' land.

Ironic part about it is that they're both correct. They just can't peacefully figure things out.

So ... if you ABSOLUTELY feel that you have to make ignorant arguments for one side or the other, shut the hell up and let the mature people talk.

*is a supporter of a peaceful collaboration between Israel and the PLO*

BTW - if you feel that you have to make racist statements, allow for people to make racist statements, make violent statements towards others and perpetuate stereotypes about your own party, you are not competent enough to make an argument for either side. For clarification purposes, anything you say that is an attack on the Jewish population is in fact slamming the Arab population on the whole, considering "Semitic" applies to most of the natives of any part of the Arabian or Sinai peninsulas, including those of Qatar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm
W Asher Davidson
Both sides are at fault for being human beings and wanting dominion over what they feel to be THEIR ancestors' land.

Ironic part about it is that they're both correct. They just can't peacefully figure things out.

So ... if you ABSOLUTELY feel that you have to make ignorant arguments for one side or the other, shut the hell up and let the mature people talk.

*is a supporter of a peaceful collaboration between Israel and the PLO*

BTW - if you feel that you have to make racist statements, allow for people to make racist statements, make violent statements towards others and perpetuate stereotypes about your own party, you are not competent enough to make an argument for either side. For clarification purposes, anything you say that is an attack on the Jewish population is in fact slamming the Arab population on the whole, considering "Semitic" applies to most of the natives of any part of the Arabian or Sinai peninsulas, including those of Qatar.
I agree but it's a very difficult situation their both in. they share faiths with a common law that they must reject all other faiths. Hell if you don't believe that your faiths correct, than why are you following it? That and because they are very proud and independent. They would probably never consider a joint land agreement without a mediator keeping the peace. That's supposed to be The UN's job, but they don't seem to be doing it very well at the moment. Also there simply isn't enough land for both of them, so a joint land agreement would be a greater sacrifice than it should be unless their economic situations were dealt with first.. They would probably never consider joining as that would mean Israel is no longer a Jewish country. They would be in the same situation as before. Living in a foreign country with people who risk selling them out should a scapegoat be needed. That kinda defeats the point of them becoming independent doesn't it? Also the stereotypes between those two people has been entrenched by the war. Socially it could cause a civil war. They've both sacrificed to much to simply join. It's a simple problem, but one they can't solve without outside help. They need more land to move further apart from each other, expand the borders between the two. it's too early to ask them for a joint land agreement of the holy land. But if they felt they had enough land to support their people, relations between the two people might improve. It's amazing how much of a difference feeling secure in your own home can make. however that could be a problem because Israel is surrounded by Extremely religious Muslim countries. where exactly are they going to go that won't offend anybody? I can't really see a solution to that one. But if they could than a joint land agreement could be considered. But you can't just jump into something like that. it would most likely take at least a few years, maybe even longer. The point isn't to make the sides love each other, because that's never gonna happen. But simply tolerate each other enough to respect their freedom of choice in religion. To feel safe being around each other. Because the UN started the problem, I feel it's also their obligation to fix it, no matter how long it takes. Yet all I see them do is pick a side and say *fight, fight, fight!* providing their winning team with more weapons to deepen their hatred of each other. Bush picked Israel, Obama picked Palestine. it's the powers that be that neglect to understand the power of their influence. Don't tell those who don't understand to leave the convocation. If you do they won't learn anything. If they are wrong politely correct them and explain why they are wrong. Knowledge means nothing if it isn't shared. stare  

wildblackfire

All Fair and Immaculate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 am
Though the powers that be have differing opinions, it is still the duty of all those involved in this forum to be civilized and to make informed and researched opinions. What's being posted here is proof that people these days are far too closed-minded and ignorant to even care to research, let alone research properly.

Racist posts that are combative are not opinions. Even if they're made by the crew.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 pm
All Fair and Immaculate
Though the powers that be have differing opinions, it is still the duty of all those involved in this forum to be civilized and to make informed and researched opinions. What's being posted here is proof that people these days are far too closed-minded and ignorant to even care to research, let alone research properly.

Racist posts that are combative are not opinions. Even if they're made by the crew.
stare like I said I agree that it's inappropriate. But if they don't say it, how can we correct them? or tell them how to better their argument? they won't learn anything if they're simply being reprobate without being given chance to defend their position. They have to proven wrong with a valid point as to why they are wrong. you may have the knowledge as to why racism is wrong. That doesn't mean they do.  

wildblackfire

[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces