Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Eclipse (OPEN!!! BEING RP-ING!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:40 pm
WOLF ECLIPSE
User Image

All of you live in a simple town in a forest, and you're all in the same class in your school. One day you and your classmates take a 5-day field trip into the forest, a camping trip to see the great waterfall and river near town. Once there, everything seems fine, until the night of the last day you are there. You and a few friends sneak out to go see the waterfall one last time, though that could have been the greatest mistake of your life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once at the bottom of the waterfall, you look up and see a lone wolf at the top of the waterfall on a rock. The moon is just rising and is behind the wolf at your point of view, making the wolf look black. Suddenly the wolf lifts his head and howls into the night and the moon shines brighter. A large flash of the moon brightens everything in sight, making everything a blinding white. In fear you and your friends close your eyes and wait for the light to disappear...

When the light finally does, its morning for some reason, though it only felt like a few minutes. You look around and you realize your friends are gone, though you are surrounded by wolves. You are stricken with fear until you realize you are a wolf, and that those wolves next to you ARE your friends...

You and your friends, now wolves, must find a way to get back to normal, though you have to hurry or else your parents will start to worry, as well as your other classmates who are still normal. The only way to get back to normal is to talk to other wolves in the area to find the lunar orb, and bring it to the waterfall and wait for the strange wolf to show up again and howl again, just like that night when you changed into the wolf in the first place. Finding it will be hard, the other wolves may attack you, hunters may come and hunt you down, and time is running out for you and your friends. Your lives as humans may come back if you can change back before you are hunted down, or maybe you will never be back to normal and must live your lives as wolves forever...

Though while you and your friends are trying to get back to normal, your other friends/classmates have had a strange dream, seeing that you and those certain few friends have been changed into wolves. Some may believe the dream and go out in search of those who changed to help, some may just think it only WAS a dream and let it go, or others may go to the town and become some of the hunters to hunt you down, thinking that you'll never change back and must be killed or destroyed...

Now which are you? Are you the kid who becomes a hunter? Or the kid who helps you and your friends who have changed? Maybe you ARE the kids who changed, or are you the kids who just don't believe it? If you don't believe the dream, maybe you'll find another kid who convinces you to become a hunter... or you'll be convinced that it IS true and you help the kids who changed... we'll just have to wait and find out...

Ok people. Here's what’s going on. Since most of you will want to be a kid who changed, I’m making a rule. Only FIVE KIDS can be the wolves, and no one can have more than one person who has changed. This is first come, first served, so if there is already five kids who changed, I’m sorry, but too bad. The rest of you can be the kids who didn't change, and even though you DIDN'T change, you still play an important role in this RP.

Note 1: The kids who changed CAN speak English (so they can talk to the kids who believe them), but they can also speak wolf (so they can talk to other wolves who know about the lunar orb). If you are speaking either language, just PLEASE tell us what language you are speaking?

Note 2: I will play the other wolves (which is only three wolves) that know about the lunar orb, but if you wish to play one as well, PM me for that profile skeleton and PM it back to me so i can approve it. DO NOT POST IT OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BECOME A WOLF THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE ORB!!! (p.s.- if you wish to be a wolf that knows about the lunar orb, only two people can because I will be playing one of the three wolves that know, BUT YOU MUST PM ME!!! If you just try posting the profile anyways to be a wolf that know about the orb and I catch you, which I will, THEN YOU CAN’T BE IN THE RP AT ALL!!!!) (btw, the wolf that howled to change the few kids into wolves is not an option to play. That is the one wolf that no one but me can play, though I won’t play that wolf until the end of the rp or for something else ok? SO NO ONE ASK TO PLAY IT!!!)

Profile For Kids Who DID Change
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Age (14-16):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Human Pic (What you looked like before you changed):[/b]
[b]Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio (Optional):[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Note 3: for the kids who didn't change, you have a spot called 'side' and you can either be a believer, you don't believe, or a hunter. here is how that works out:
~For Kids Who Are Belivers: this is when you believe the strange dream and helps the kids who changed into wolves
~For Kids Who Don't Believe: this is when you don't believe the dream, but can be convinced if the dream is true and you can either be a hunter or a believer, but of course you decide that. to be convinced, simply talk to a believer or a hunter. maybe you'll talk to a believer, but become a hunter? who knows...
~For Kids Who Are Hunters: this is when you are the hunter kids who think that the kids who changed are freaks and must be either killed, destroyed, or should be captured for experiments or something, but of course you can decide what to do.

Note 4: If a hunter wants to kill a wolf at ANY MOMENT, then you must have permission of the person you want to kill, and my permission.

Profile Skeleton for Kids Who DIDN'T Change
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Age (14-16):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Side (Don't Believe, Believer, Hunter):[/b]
[b]Human Pic:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio (Optional):[/b]
[b]Weapon (for Hunters only):[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Note 5: the reason you can old be ages 14, 15, or 16, is cuz you are all in the same class. and trust me on those ages because that is what some of my classes are like.

Note 6: you don't HAVE to send my your profiles through a pm. you can post your profiles in the forum, but only if its just the profile thats for a kid who changed into a wolf or a kid who didn't change. the only reason you would HAVE to send me your profile through a pm is if you wanted to be one of the three special wolves that know about the lunar orb, ok?

If you have any other questions, please ask, ok? I don't bite.... much... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Town: User Image (in back, if you can see, is the river which is part of the waterfall)

River: User Image (its the river you can see in the back of the town pic)(river leads to Waterfall)

Waterfall: User Image (ignore tha strange person... idk who that is... eek )  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 pm
Rules:

~No more than 5 characters who have changed into wolves (I made a note on that, SO READ IT!)

~Though there is only 5 kids who have changed into wolves allowed, you can make as many other people as you want (if you want to make a character different from what i have given you, please PM me it and we'll discuss it)

~No more than 3 wolves who know about the lunar orb (I made a note on that, SO READ IT! This note is very important, so you better read it or you may not be able to post in this rp at all…)

~No killing without permission (I made a note on that, so READ IT!)

~behave yourself

~No cybering

~No flaming

~Love/Romance is ok but please no sex man. I mean seriously… I don’t think ANYONE wants to know about that… If its absolutely necessary, then PM it to each other, but no one else. Just keep it out of the guild, people. AND I DON’T EVEN THINK ITS RIGHT FOR 14, 15, OR 16 YEARS OLDS TO DO THAT!!!

~no cursing, ok? If you do, please keep it limited and sensor it like this: f**k, s**t, a**, d**n it, etc… but like I said, KEEP IT LIMITED!!! (if you curse too much, then I’ll kick you out of this rp, though i don’t really want too, but I will if I must)

~HAVE FUN!!!! If you don’t, then I will rain the firey depths of h**l upon you!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! twisted

~I will add more rules if I must

Edit: ~NO MORE KIDS WHO CHANGED PROFILES! WE ALREADY HAVE FIVE!!!

Edit: ~There is only one more spot for someone to be a lunar-orb-knowing wolf, so if you want to have the last spot, PM ME IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE YOU MAY NOT GET THE SPOT!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES!!!

Characters Who Changed Into Wolves

Username: Feathertail14
RP Name: Luna
Age (14-16): 15
Human Pic (What you looked like before you changed): User Image
Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now): User Image
Personality: sweet, caring, not afraid to speak her mind unless she knows she’ll get into trouble, is a leader, quick-thinker, is open to others though cautious if she’s talking to someone she doesn’t know
Bio (Optional): When Luna was a human, she was always open to others and would speak her mind. Now that she is a wolf, she tends to act as the Alpha,or leader, a lot, coming up with great ideas to help herself and her friends and she always puts her friends first
Crush: None… Yet… ninja
Other: is Sola’s and Rosa’s sister

Username: Dew-Chan
RP Name: Alex
Age (14-16): 16
Human Pic: User Image (Gray hair.)
Wolf Pic: User Image
Personality: She is a Tomboy.
Crush: None (yet...)
Other: She trys Is pretending to be a boy, feeling stronger that way.
Bio: Her older borther was always ignoring her, so she pretends to be a girl, her borther died.

Username:athena321
RP Name: Lee
Age (14-16):15
Human Pic (What you looked like before you changed): User Image
Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now):User Image
Personality:shy,sweet but can have a temper when maf
Bio (Optional): n/a
Crush:none yet
Other: none

Username: pantherbear64
RP Name: Kidune
Human Pic (What you looked like before you changed): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: nice, but sometimes can be a bit cold hearted
Bio (Optional):
Crush: none, yet
Other: her brother is Kaidoe

Username: Dragongirl26
RP Name: Ayu
Human Pic: User Image
Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now): User Image
Personality: kind but a bit shy
Bio (Optional): mother died and father is ill
Crush: no one yet
Other: Is a black belt

Characters Who Did Not Change

RP Name: Sola
Age (14-16): 14
Side (Don't Believer, Believer, Hunter): Believer
Personality: caring, shy, is somewhat like Luna, looks up to her sister
Bio (Optional): When Sola had the dream, she didn’t believe it at first until she realized that one of the wolves that changed was her sister and in the morning, her sister was gone. She is now out to find Luna and is willing to help Luna and her friends that changed in any way she can
Other: is Luna’s and Rosa’s Sister

RP Name: Rosa
Side (Don't Believe, Believer, Hunter): Hunter
Personality: caring, though hard to gain her trust, is hard to persuade to do something else once she sets her mind to something
Bio (Optional): when she had the strange dream, Rosa went to Sola to talk about it, though when she realized that Sola believed the dream was real, Rosa couldn’t believe it and she thought about it herself. Though she knew that the dream was real, Rosa couldn’t stand it. When Rosa was talking to Sola again, she heard that Sola was going to help Luna and her friends, though Rosa didn’t want to. Rosa thought that they were wolves now and forever and may hurt Sola, so Rosa became a hunter to take down the wolves, just to protect Sola
Weapon: Sword (in pic)
Other: is Luna’s and Sola’s sister

RP Name: Rin
Side: Believer
Human Pic: User Image (Brown hair.)
Personality: Kind, Shy.
Bio (Optional): She is Childhood friends with Alex, only she knows Alex is a girl.
Crush: None
Other: Is Friends with Alex.

RP Name: Skye
Side: Hunter ( Becomes a Believer when she meets up with Alex.)
Human Pic: User Image (Orange hair)
Personality: More of a fighter. is outraged when Alex goes missing.
Bio (Optional): She has been friend with Alex and Rin since She was 7, Rin Was 6, And Alex Was 8. she Has a crush on Alex, thinking she's a boy like everyone else.
Weapon: User Image
Crush: Alex (She doesn't know Alex is a girl.)
Other: She likes Alex.

Username: Pantherbear64
RP Name: Kaidoe
Side (Don't Believe, Believer, Hunter): believer
Human Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (but with black hair, like his sisters')
Personality: trustworthy, smart, quick
Bio (Optional):
Weapon (for Hunters only):
Other: is Kidune's brother

Accepted Characters Who Are The Lunar-Orb-Knowing Wolves

RP Name: Fallenstar
Personality: Its hard to gain her trust, cautious, only truly trusts the other two lunar-orb-knowing wolves
Bio: has always known about the lunar-orb, though she doesn’t wish for it to fall into the wrong hands, so the only beings that she can trust with the lunar-orb is the other two lunar-orb-knowing wolves and the mysterious wolf (the one in the beginning that howls to change the few kids)
Other: is basically the Alpha of the two other wolves and the mysterious wolf

RP Name: Winterwish
Personality: Gentle-hearted to some but cruel to others, does not trust the humans turned into wolfs.
Bio: n/a
Other: She has only just learned about the orb and only has the wearabouts and some info about the orb but won't tell unless given permisson by Fallenstar  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm
RP Name: Alex
Human Pic: User Image (Gray hair.)
Personality: She is a Tomboy.
Crush: None (yet...)
Other: She Is pretending to be a boy, feeling stronger that way.
Bio: Her older borther was always ignoring her, so she pretends to be a boy, her borther died.

RP Name: Rin
Side: Believer
Human Pic: User Image (Brown hair.)
Personality: Kind, Shy.
Bio (Optional): She is Childhood friends with Alex, only she knows Alex is a girl.
Crush: None
Other: Is Friends with Alex.

RP Name: Skye
Side: Hunter ( Becomes a Believer when she meets up with Alex.)
Human Pic: User Image (Orange hair)
Personality: More of a fighter. is outraged when Alex goes missing.
Bio (Optional): She has been friend with Alex and Rin since She was 7, Rin Was 6, And Alex Was 8. she Has a crush on Alex, thinking she's a boy like everyone else.
Weapon: User Image
Crush: Alex (She doesn't know Alex is a girl.)
Other: She likes Alex.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 pm
Username: pantherbear64
RP Name: Kidune
Human Pic (What you looked like before you changed): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: nice, but sometimes can be a bit cold hearted
Bio (Optional):
Other: her brother is Kaidoe

Username: Pantherbear64
RP Name: Kaidoe
Side (Don't Believe, Believer, Hunter): believer
Human Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (but with black hair, like his sisters')
Personality: trustworthy, smart, quick
Bio (Optional):
Weapon (for Hunters only):
Other: is Kidune's brother  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 am
Username biggrin ragongirl26
RP Name:Ayu
Age (14-16):15
Human Pic:User Image
Wolf Pic (What you look like as a wolf now:User Image
Personality:kind but a bit shy
Bio (Optional):mother died and father is ill
Crush:no one yet
Other:Is a black belt  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am
now that we have the five kids who changed...

OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setting: All kids who changed ARE the wolves right now and they are just realizing that they are wolves (pretty much right when the light disappeared).

Setting: Morning, about 7 a.m., in forest next to waterfall (thats for kids who changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting: All other kids (Believers, Don't Believe, or Hunters) are at home in the town. They already had the dream and are deciding if they are believers, don't believe, or hunters.

Setting: Morning, about 7 a.m., in town at their homes or at the park or something, talking to each other about the dream (thats for kids who didn't change)

you all understand where you are? if you do, THEN BEING POSTING!!!!

((btw, just to let you know, there is still room for another more lunar-orb-knowing wolf. if you want to be a wolf, just ask by sending me a pm)

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 pm
Luna woke up and looked around. She was still at the waterfall, though her classmates were probably at the town by now. When she looked around and saw that she was surrounded by wolves, she stared in fear. She tried getting up but when she did, she seemed closer to the ground than normally, so she looked at herself and saw fur and paws instead of hands and feet with skin. "I'm a wolf?!" Luna yelled, though she spoke wolf.

Rosa and Sola looked at the other kids in the park as they talked about their strange dream. "I think it's true!" Sola said. "I do too, but i don't think they're suppose to be this way," Rosa said. "What do you mean? We need to help them!" "Help them? Yeah i'll help them alright by killing them..." Sola stared in horror at her sister, but gritted her teeth. "How can you SAY that?! One of them is Luna!" Sola yelled. "So? She's one of them and that means she needs to be taken care of..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 pm
Lee woke up. She looked around and started walking but she felt a little funny. She looked down at her fee tbut instead of feet there were paws." I'm a wolf." She howled out.  

athena321
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm
Luna looked over to one of the wolves and somehow noticed it was Lee. "Lee? Is that you?" Luna barked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm
((I like your avi!))

Alex woke up and stumbled on four paws. "What happened?" She asked.  

Currently Dead Account

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces