afirmative
  negative
  OMGWTF!?
  need a good spanking, zoot?
  poll whore says "what?"
View Results

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 pm
that was uniquely you, and pure gothiness....what would you build?

For me...i've been toying with the idea for several years of a greatcoat that encompasses all the sophistication of the 1700's with the modern conveinances of multi pockets for carrying all your techie gear.
I found a pattern for a sea captains greatcoat that I've been trying to modify to suit my tastes and needs. I've almost acquired the desired material i've been looking for about a couple of years now.

Imagine a patchwork greatcoat with a high collar, silver buttons double breasted, and enough pockets to hold a small notebook computer, cellphone, i-pod, a novel, a journal, writing gear, camera, flask, or whatever else one needs to survive the urban jungle.....

so.....what would you create, if given enough time, money, and resources?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm
There's plenty of items I could think of worth marketing, but goth-specific items? I have to put some thought to this...  

GilAskan
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 pm
A truly black light bulb. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm
Rellik San

Ok....i'll bite. anyone know where we can find a source of material that when exposed to an electrical current, absorbs photons in a broad spectrum? That would truly be the discovery of the century.....  

Keevan Draco

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Keevan Draco
Rellik San

Ok....i'll bite. anyone know where we can find a source of material that when exposed to an electrical current, absorbs photons in a broad spectrum? That would truly be the discovery of the century.....

walmart?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 am
Angel of the End
Keevan Draco
Rellik San

walmart?

lol...already tried there. the closest thing they have would be
duct-tape.  

Keevan Draco

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 am
Keevan Draco
Rellik San

Honestly no idea, but I think if I developed it, I'd make an absolute fortune from a franchising deal with hot topic and alchemy gothic  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 am
I've wanted a documentary about goth for a long time, but upon consideration, fitting it all into one film doesn't seem appropriate. I think I'd like to produce and sell (to a TV channel) a series of 1-hour docs breaking everything down. I'm currently writing up a longer synopsis, but here's a teaser with the names of the first 6 hours, which focus on music-

Hour 1: Preludes & Nocturnes
Hour 2: Go!
Hour 3: Haunted House
Hour 4: American Gothic
Hour 5: She's in Parties
Hour 6: Play for Today  

GilAskan
Crew

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:46 am
oh wow! great idea Gil, I'd watch the show when it airs.

who are you pitching it to? MTV, VH1, TLC, Discovery, ect.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 am
Ohhh I got one, what about the ability to surgically graft on black angel wings, they'd sell as a small fortune to gothic lolita types, then you get a monopoly on removing them so you can make even more money out of it.  

Rellik San
Crew

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 pm
Rellik San
Ohhh I got one, what about the ability to surgically graft on black angel wings, they'd sell as a small fortune to gothic lolita types, then you get a monopoly on removing them so you can make even more money out of it.

I would so get that! ^^ It sounds simply adorable.

How about lace that was soft, cuttable, but would not ravel or snag? (alas, an issue I have had with many a skirts and blouses...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm
No, wait.... I would make a line of dollar goth stores across america ninja disguised secretly as...... mushroom shrines....  

Angel of the End

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Keevan Draco
oh wow! great idea Gil, I'd watch the show when it airs.

who are you pitching it to? MTV, VH1, TLC, Discovery, ect.
I'd like to watch this as well! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:07 am
How about black cotton candy? <3  

Angel of the End

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:30 pm
Angel of the End
How about black cotton candy? <3

I thought I already have seen something like that already....
they mixed the blue, red, and green base colored sugars into one machine...the result was not true black, more like a very very dark purple that got a little bit sick....it looked slightly disturbing to eat, like any minute it would reach out and strangle you off the stick, and crawl somewhere under a table to die....

all in all, it was a fun bit of research with the machine...we even figured out how to make hollow cotton candy balls with the help of balloons. The absolute fun was taking the huge lollopops and giving em a mega coat of fluff.....death by sugar lol.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff