Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:30 pm
I have a great idea for a new character I just can't get the scream &$#% print screen button to work so I want to see other peoples ideas. Like from the sonic character generator.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Well there are a bunch of characters that us RPers have been making in the robotnik's computer subforums if you want to go take a look at those.  

x_Soah_x

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 am
I don't think any of the series needs a new Hedgehog, or Echidna for that matter.

Considering we've got Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Scourge, Uncle Chuck, Metal Sonic, etc

I can't think of any Echidna off hand, but since I remember seeing quite a few, I know they aren't really lacking.

What we could stand to see some more of would possibly be some Chameleons, Fox, Wolves, etc.

As for the RP, if you want to make a hedgehog, that's cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 am
Atomic Wave
I don't think any of the series needs a new Hedgehog, or Echidna for that matter.

Considering we've got Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Scourge, Uncle Chuck, Metal Sonic, etc

I can't think of any Echidna off hand, but since I remember seeing quite a few, I know they aren't really lacking.

What we could stand to see some more of would possibly be some Chameleons, Fox, Wolves, etc.

The only main echidna character in the series is Kuckles.
There was Tikal in Sonic Adventure, but she doesn't really come back after that.

There is also Shade in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, but I'm not sure if she's going to be staying.  

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Lupina Blackwing
Atomic Wave

The only main echidna character in the series is Knuckles.
There was Tikal in Sonic Adventure, but she doesn't really come back after that.

There is also Shade in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, but I'm not sure if she's going to be staying.

Actually, the entire Nocturnis Clan is an Echidna clan in the Chronicles, but if you go off of the Archie series, there are several echidna.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 pm
We need some new characters of different species..
I think we have enough hedgehogs...  

M y s t i x C

Original Sweetheart

9,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:46 pm
M y s t i x C
We need some new characters of different species..
I think we have enough hedgehogs...

Well, they haven't done much with the bears (one polar bear) and they've got a few birds.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm
I personally think there's too many characters tbh. Out of all those characters there only like 4-5 villians lol. This series need more villians (excluding game villians). Also just bringing in random animals is stupid IMO.  

x_Soah_x

iLinkeh

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm
thedesired88
I personally think there's too many characters tbh. Out of all those characters there only like 4-5 villians lol. This series need more villians (excluding game villians). Also just bringing in random animals is stupid IMO.

true we need more villians and less heros,also they should make a new sonic game with the game of sonic unleashed (exept the werehogs stages o.e wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:00 pm
zachman rulz
I have a great idea for a new character I just can't get the scream &$#% print screen button to work so I want to see other peoples ideas. Like from the sonic character generator.
I think they should put Ice the Echidna in the games and shows. stare  

Riku Keyblade Wielder

Junior Noob

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 am
Not now, no. I personally wouldn't mind if they did make a new hedgehog, but I know the fan backlash would be very risky for SEGA.

Echidnas...no Echidnas. Heck, I don't even want the ones we DO have. At least Tikal's dead, but I do hope Sonic Chronicles ends up being non-canon. BioWare really messed up the plot, characters and fun with that one, and I was the one who did the pre-America guides for it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm
I personally think it is fine character wise, would be nice to see a game like Sonic adventure where you play as a bunch of characters and the storyline builds with each. I don't like how Blaze Tails Knuckles Rouge and Omega were only side characters for a very little in Sonic the Hedgehog (360) I prefer when it is story based like Sonic adventure 2 battle full character use per level and such.
If going to add another character it would most likely be a game villain, most likely linked to Eggman's next plot.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 pm
xweek
Not now, no. I personally wouldn't mind if they did make a new hedgehog, but I know the fan backlash would be very risky for SEGA.

Echidnas...no Echidnas. Heck, I don't even want the ones we DO have. At least Tikal's dead, but I do hope Sonic Chronicles ends up being non-canon. BioWare really messed up the plot, characters and fun with that one, and I was the one who did the pre-America guides for it!

What's wrong with Echidna? And the last time they added a hedgehog to the series it caused a gigantic plot hole in the ENTIRE story of Sonic the Hedgehog, mainly because Silver is too much of
A: A godmod

B: A total waste of a character.

C: An annoyance because Sega created him without even considering their entire story plot, what with Sonic getting all the chaos emeralds several times, using them constantly, saving the world. And then Silver just goes back in time, takes a Chaos Emerald and pretty much undoes everything Sonic has ever done, and what does Sega do? NOTHING! They act like he never messed the series to begin with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm
Atomic Wave
Lupina Blackwing
Atomic Wave

The only main echidna character in the series is Knuckles.

Actually, the entire Nocturnis Clan is an Echidna clan in the Chronicles, but if you go off of the Archie series, there are several echidna.
If u think about it, Shade would actually be staying because they ask her to. For some reason, the series never mensions Ice the Hedgehog, though.  

Riku Keyblade Wielder

Junior Noob

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:25 am
Personally I think that Eggman needs to make more badass robots. The only ones that I can think of that are cool are Omega and Mecha Sonic (or Metal Sonic whatever you want to call him.) the ones in Shadow the Hedgehog were stupid, barely worth being called Shadow's robotic clone. but what if there was a Mecha Sonic equivilant of Shadow, or Knuckles. or maybe a wolf or another fox. but they would have to be evil because there are WAY too many heroes, the only villian I can think of that has stayed is Eggman.  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff