Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Favorite RARE pairings? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone visit this forum anymore?
  I do!
View Results

TamosClaro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:18 pm
In an attempt to liven up the forum, I've posted a topic :] Took this idea from the regular Gaia forum. Post your favorite rare pairing, one that you have trouble finding fanfics for. Maybe someone can even recommend you a good fanfic for that ship :]

My fave rare pairing has to be Flint/Wood, since we all know that when you put flint and wood together you get sparks :]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:38 am
Hmmm....rare pairings?
see most of the pairings i like, like Snarry, Drarry and moonstar are quite popular so its easy to find fics for them.
However i do actually have a bit of a.....thing for Charlie/Bill fics as well as Charlie/Harry or Bill/Harry.
but the last two are getting popular as well now =/
Flint/Wood? hmmm...interesting concept.
I'll have to have a look see if i can find any fics of those two.  

Jack_Palahniuk

TamosClaro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Thanks for the first post, Jack! And yep, Drarry is my favorite pairing of all, and luckily we can find fanfics by the crapload for that ship!

And yep, Flint and Wood aren't the most ... visually appealing couple that first comes to mind, but as long as you don't imagine Flint as a snaggle-toothed mouth-breather, you're all set :]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:06 am
I'm not very picky when it comes to pairings so it isn't hard for me to find something I like. But after the Half-Blood Prince book was released I started to like the idea of Remus/Bill. I've yet to find a fic that had them as a main pairing, but I've found one or two that had implications of them.  

Nicky Cade

TamosClaro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Nicky Cade
I'm not very picky when it comes to pairings so it isn't hard for me to find something I like. But after the Half-Blood Prince book was released I started to like the idea of Remus/Bill. I've yet to find a fic that had them as a main pairing, but I've found one or two that had implications of them.

Really? You have trouble finding that pairing? I'm surprised, I would have thought that would be a little more popular! Well I hope you find more then :]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 pm
i have to say that a couple are my more....strange (i guess you could say) favs would be (Young)Dumbles/Harry and Fenrir/Harry.

annoys the crap out of me that i can't find all that many of the (young)Dumbles/Harry ones. maybe i just need to expand my site repertoire.

haven't really heard of Flint/Wood. heard of a couple Wood/Diggory, but it didn't quite strike my fancy.

maybe i'll take another look.  

Demonic Tendency

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Nickaia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 pm
Anyone know and good Charlie/Draco?
there are some but they usualy arnt the main pairing XP or they make Draco extreamly femmy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 pm
oo, or Snape/Haggrid, those are pretty hard to find  

Nickaia

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:04 pm
I love Harry/Rodolphus. And thought you would think it would have many fanfictions. I can never find Remus/James fanfictions  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:26 pm
For rare pairs, I kinda like Severus/Regulus, Harry/Fred/George, Harry/Wood. I stopped putting Harry/Cedric as a rare pair because they have a lot of really good fics now!

Crack_broom community over on livejournal is an excellent place to find rare pairs, every month they have someone to rec them specifically! You can browse tags by pairing, it's awesome 3nodding  

Erishkegal

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am
Pretty much any and all Regulus pairings.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 pm
I second Nicky for one. It's surprisingly uncommon, probably coz they have Fleur and Tonks to keep them occupied...

But I also really like Neville and Remus as a pairing and that can be a bit tricky to find sometimes...Eh make life interesting I suppose.

SplitDemonIdentity

reeby10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Revive the thread! XD

Well my favorite pairing is Voldemort/Harry, followed by Fenrir/Harry. I also like Neville/Draco, Ron/Draco, Charlie/Draco, Fenrir/Remus... I've even read some good Severus/Firenze... I like a lot of pairings and strange/rare ones are even better biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 am
reeby10
Revive the thread! XD

Well my favorite pairing is Voldemort/Harry, followed by Fenrir/Harry. I also like Neville/Draco, Ron/Draco, Charlie/Draco, Fenrir/Remus... I've even read some good Severus/Firenze... I like a lot of pairings and strange/rare ones are even better biggrin

Charlie/Draco?
You've managed to interest me now.
Do you have any fics for them?  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Yes_Sherlock_yaoi

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 pm
I don't know how rare this is but....

I really like James Potter/Snape. I'm afraid I never got into Snarry. Too much of an age difference for my taste, I suppose.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff