Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
witches and Wizards Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea
  Yes
  No
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 am
Takes place in about the middle ages

There are two villages Chateau de Montagne (Montagne for short) the good village and Drachensbett the evil village. By the two villages is a mountain called Ancienne.Both villages have half the mountain.And latly sheep and sheperds of Montagne have been vanishing.The Drachensbett believes that there is a dragon in the mountain doing it but the Montagne don't believe it.Now witches and wizards are being chosen to help their village.Each witch/wizard has their own secret door that only they can go into.The secert door leds to their witch/wizard room.In the room is a book that opens itself to teach you what spell you'll need (one a day),there is also a broom that is good for two things cleaning up the room and flying (Can only be done when you know air spell).Also in the room is a mirrior that refects you but ask it a question and it will say 'yes' or 'no'.The last thing in the room is another door and that is a secrt passage throught the whole castle of your village.Also don't show your powers to anyone that will tell cause you will be KILLED.
Your are one of the chosen or you got into this with out powers cause you know (look at Jiro for example) now fill out a profile XD

You get to one of these Queen,King,Prince,Princess,knight (boys only),maid,cook,dresser hair,dresser,or messager
(Note:there can be more then 1 princess/prince for one village)
(P.S. in these times Princesses/Price weren't adopted and are born in the royal family)

Username:
Village:
Rp Name:
Picture:
Personality:
Crush:
Other:

Username biggrin ragongirl26
Village:Montagne
Rp Name:Ayu
Picture:User Image
Personality:Ayu is kind and caring and hopes to find a good friend
Crush: None yet
Other: His parents died when he turned 10 leaving him and his brother alone

Username biggrin ragongirl26
Village:Montagne
Rp Name: Jiro
Picture:User Image
Personality: Kind and caring always willing to help
Crush:None yet
Other:Is Ayu's little brother and Jiro is not a witch/wizard

Username: Feathertail14
Village: Montagne
Rp Name: Princess Luna
Picture: User Image
Picture (Her usual disguise, though her hair is longer than what the pic shows): User Image
Personality: sweet, caring, likes to sneak out of the castle, and wants to find a true friend that doesn't just like her because she is a princess.
Crush: None at the moment
Other: Though she is a princess, she likes to sneak out of the castle in disguise so she doesn't always have to be Princess Luna around the village. She is also goes to the shooting range while in disguise to practice using a bow and arrow, which she is pretty good at using now.

Username: Hunter the Hedgehog
Rp Name: Elena
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Highly spiritual, hopeful, and kind, hates anything consumed in darkness.
Crush: Ayu
Other: Elena can see into a person's soal and determine their true light and passion. She saw pure strength within Ayu and fell in love with him. She also saw great potential and accuracy in Princess Luna. Not only is she a prefect in light magic, but is also a good healer.

Username: Dew-Chan
Rp Name: Rin
Personality: She is fearless and strong, not like a normal girl.
Crush: Prince Darkness
Other: She likes to cut stuff

Village: Drachensbett
Rp Name: Prince Darkness (Dark)
Personality: A perfect child, obedient.
Crush: Rin
Other: He wanders around on the outside of town and meet's Rin, He falls in love with her and sneaks out to meet her often, when his parents find out once she is sentenced to death, but he protects her.

Rp Name: Virus
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Hot blooded, vulgar, and loud, has absolutely no self esteem issues.
Crush: Prince Darkness((Let's have a love triangle))
Other: Virus had her magic sealed within her after being wrongfully accused of being an asassin from Montagne. She was sentenced to work for Prince Darkness, and is now falling in love with him. She has also been trained to eliminate anyone attempting to asassinate Dark.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:28 am
HI PANTHERCLAW!!!! HAZAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! (btw, here is my profile and AWSOME IDEA!!!! blaugh )

Username: Feathertail14
Rp Name: Princess Luna
Picture (Her usual disguise, though her hair is longer than what the pic shows): User Image
Personality: sweet, caring, likes to sneak out of the castle, and wants to find a true friend that doesn't just like her because she is a princess.
Crush: None at the moment
Other: Though she is a princess, she likes to sneak out of the castle in disguise so she doesn't always have to be Princess Luna around the village. She is also goes to the shooting range while in disguise to practice using a bow and arrow, which she is pretty good at using now.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm
((Cool!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm
((You put Dresser twice, anyway. it's not on the list but i was wondering if i could be an entertainer......

Rp Name: Rin
Personality: She is fearless and strong, not like a normal girl.
Crush: Prince Darkness
Other: She likes to cut stuff. She controls elements but keeps it hidden from everyone but Dark.

Rp Name: Prince Darkness (Dark)
Personality: A perfect child, obedient.
Crush: Rin
Other: He wanders around on the outside of town and meet's Rin, He falls in love with her and sneaks out to meet her often, when his parents find out once she is sentenced to death, but he protects her.  

Currently Dead Account

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm
Rp Name: Virus
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Hot blooded, vulgar, and loud, has absolutely no self esteem issues.
Crush: Prince Darkness((Let's have a love triangle))
Other: Virus had her magic sealed within her after being wrongfully accused of being an asassin from Montagne. She was sentenced to work for Prince Darkness, and is now falling in love with him. She has also been trained to eliminate anyone attempting to asassinate Dark.

Rp Name: Elena
Picture:
User Image
Personality: Highly spiritual, hopeful, and kind, hates anything consumed in darkness.
Crush: Ayu((once again, please?))
Other: Elena can see into a person's soal and determine their true light and passion. She saw pure strength within Ayu and fell in love with him. She also saw great potential and accuracy in Princess Luna. Not only is she a prefect in light magic, but is also a good healer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:25 am
Dewpool your not supprose to let others know that you can use magic cause they will KILL you  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 pm
(DAng it, well, i don't know then. it's not magic, how about she uses props and stuff then, and people know. that work?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 pm
(No they didn't do things with props for intertainment.We have to think of a normal intertainment for her)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 pm
((No i mean, like she uses her sword and stuff, chop's down stuff?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:10 am
((That's not what I mean but oh well.But she's not aloud in war you know that right?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 am
((She isn't in war, she just likes to cut stuff. wait. did i say she was in war?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 am
((No change you profilr thing then I'll put it up))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:48 am
((Is that good?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 am
(I already put it up the one before plus I don't think showing a prince is good cause a gaurd might follow but you can if you want)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 am
((A: I thought you couldn't put stuff up. B: He sneaks out in the middle of the night when nobody is awake C: I like it the way i have it now.))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff