Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Whatever Else!
For those obsessed people who read different manga. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have any idea what i'm saying?
  not a clue.. . .
  OF COURSE!!!!! GAAAA!!!!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:07 pm
U know how people chat about upcoming manga's coming out, like on websites like Franky house? Well i thought we could open something like that. . . .although i migh be the only one who reads that stuff. . . .
anyway i thought i should start off by asking if people read Skip beat? or Shugo-Chara?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 am
Never heard of Skip beat - BUT I LOVE SHUGO CHARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 pm
YESSSSS!!!!!
ok so what do you think is going to happen next? Like i was thinking that Amu would end up having to tell Tadase that she likes Ikuto and then there would be two year gap and then Ikuto would come back!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm
I read Skip Beat, but I'm only on like... volume five... but I'm getting there! twisted

I tend to read manga that no bodies ever heard of... even more obscure then those two! And I also read manga that aren't popular anymore, even if they used to be XD  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:32 pm
Have you ever heard of Kamichama karin chu? or or or Guru Guru Pon-Chan????? i love them both!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 pm
Dude...
SHUGO CHARA IS AWESOME!!!!!!1111!  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 am
Never heard of those, Dew-y... have you ever heard of Pick of The Litter or Dorothy of Oz?

I'll have to look into Shugo Chara, since it's so awesome... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:37 pm
no i havn't, and you should, cuz Shugo chara rulez!  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 pm
^.^ I am completely lost! But i guess it never hurts to look into things that people recommend. . . . IT"S BEEN 7 DAYS SINCE SKIP BEAT CAME OUT IN JAPANE!!!! I WANT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS!!!! I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 pm
Nightfure
I read Skip Beat, but I'm only on like... volume five... but I'm getting there! twisted

I tend to read manga that no bodies ever heard of... even more obscure then those two! And I also read manga that aren't popular anymore, even if they used to be XD

like what? I know Fruit Basket ended but i still love it >.<  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:09 pm
I used to watch Shugo Chara... and I read like one manga... and Skip Beat's eyes were too big so I decided not to read it. O.o

But. mangas I defentally recommend are. Special A, Love-Com, and Fruit's Basket!

Dude, ECSPECIALLY Fruit's Basket... and Special A would prob be my second fav.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:11 pm
Dew-Chan
Have you ever heard of Kamichama karin chu? or or or Guru Guru Pon-Chan????? i love them both!

I've heard of Kamichama. Any good?  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm
Yes but Skip beat is AMAZING!!! It's my fav, and then Fruit basket comes second because it is also AMAZING!!!!
p.s. Bearclaw i love ur siggy >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 am
Stinkerz Bell
Dew-Chan

I've heard of Kamichama. Any good?

YES YES YES YES AND YES

Kamichama karin is Season one Kamichama Karin Chu is season two.  

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 am
>.< i just started reading Vampire Knight! It's pretty good, it's gotten a little odd though. . . first she's normal then she's a sister then she's a vampire then she's like a ROYAL vampire. . . . .and now she is a royal vampire lover. . . creepy  
Whatever Else!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff