Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you alone? [With Yaoi] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaarafanGurl08

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 am
Okay , for all you Yaoi lovers . Do your friends kno you like Yaoi ? Or do you keep it a secret ? I for one don't tell my friends . First off , they already think im crazy for saying "gay people complete me" and for saying "i had a lesbian hit on me and i dont care." Also only like two of my friends actually watch anime .

P.s
I love Yaoi biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 am
I don't have any friends, if I did I wouldn't outright tell them that I like it.
if there was a situation where it somehow came up I don't think I would deny it.  

NNYAnime

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am
I have friends, and I have told them, and quite a few of them are anime fans like me and yaoi lovers too. >w< And some don't like it but they accept, mew. ^-^ But I do hope that you all find people and become friends with other yaoi lovers, but some are probably just really shy or afraid to tell since some people do have issues with yaoi, mew. But as long as they understand, I think it's alright, mew.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am
Well I'm 24 now, got into Yaoi at age 12. I didn't care, I told whoever I wanted. But I didn't say it creepily like "I live for gay love" or anything like that, lol. Yes, several of my IRL friends know...if not all actually, and some also enjoy it as well. =P  

Syntria
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Most of my friends know smile And some of them like it, but most of them don't.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 pm
Am I alone in my fandom? Helllllll no. xD I'm friends with a majority of my high school's otaku population, and with the exception of the straight males I think most of said population likes yaoi.
Oh how I do love tormenting Kevin with it though. rofl

EvFaerAshlynn

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 pm
For the longest time, yaoi was something I just did online and nobody knew, but then I met a friend in real life who was also into it. Yay! And then I started meeting all of my online friends in real life, so now I have lots of friends with the same interests as me. We're all one big happy pervy fangirl family! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 pm
The friends that I have in high school like it ^-^
But my friends haven't even heard of it XD

slug tears

Anxious Friend

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Lemmonie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm
I just recently found out that some of my friends like anime. >< I've been dropping hints that I like yaoi, but they just look at me like I'm crazy. heh. I'll try again later...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:37 pm
Oh, it's been out in the open since the start of Summer 09'.
A friend of mine peeked into a stash of manga (badly hidden,) found Wild Rock, and what she did made me facepalm.
"OH MY GOD THAT'S SO COOL YOU TOO!?"
Funny day actually <=^ o ^=>..  

Virgos Belnades

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:21 pm
Well i keep it a secret sometimes irl but mostly everyone on gaia knows i love Yaoi 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 am
MistressPaco
Well I'm 24 now, got into Yaoi at age 12. I didn't care, I told whoever I wanted. But I didn't say it creepily like "I live for gay love" or anything like that, lol. Yes, several of my IRL friends know...if not all actually, and some also enjoy it as well. =P

Glad I am not the only one. I have told my friends, even though that is a small number, and a few of us have actually had.. Fun with them. I am not a lesbian myself, but I have had a few hit on me. Very creepy, especially when you don't know what you are until you find that special someone.

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 am
no way i have much in the way of friends who are fans  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 am
Most of my friends are okay with the fact that I like Yaoi, so it doesn't bother them. Some of them like Yaoi too!
heart

Jenitorturer

Synful Nocturne

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:28 pm
All of my friends know I'm a total yaoi freak. And most of us are either homo- or bisexual, so it works. We're mostly yaoi/yuri freaks, and we've even gotten our straight friends to play with us. It's funny to hit on each other - in a total Kaoru/Hikaru way - and watch people's reactions.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff