Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Final Fantasy/Videogames Discussion Forum
What's your favorite Final Fantasy game of all time and why? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 pm
Mines would have to be Final Fantasy 10 because, really, the romance between Tidus and Yuna is really wonderful and because Yuna reminds me SOo much of a girl I love in real life named Anna. Exactly the same, hair, FACE, personality, everything. Lol, and also because the game has blitzball ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 pm
I would have to have to say my favorite is Final Fantasy 4 since you get to start off with Cecil a Death Knight and his journey to be a Paladin.  

Outlawed Hero

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

DA_COOKIE_FAIREY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm
numbah 3
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz
its on mah ds and i can play it at mah aunts wedding under the table lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm
number 7 is the best cause like come on who does not like the clound and sephiroth fight. also it is funny cause u could make clound go on a date with andy of the characters.the most funny one is clound and barett lol.  

darkman5559_

Mercenary Ringleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:27 pm
I have never played a Final Fantasy game. I don't like magic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 am
Well I haven't played any of them yet, but I have watched youtube walkthroughs. It may not be the same but I can still see the story 3nodding I think FFXII is my favorite cool

Stari_08

Star Lover

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 pm
That would be FFVIII, it was the first FF I saw, and although each Final Fantasy is great, I still like FFVIII most  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 am
The playstation one FF VII of course because it's the original game that made the Final Fantasy series become trendy.
I'm currenly replaying the entire game for the third time! Itz been years since i last played so need to refresh my memory of the storyline. XD  

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 am
darkman5559_
number 7 is the best cause like come on who does not like the clound and sephiroth fight. also it is funny cause u could make clound go on a date with andy of the characters.the most funny one is clound and barett lol.

Don't forget the time u make cloud go DRAG!!! (dress a guy up like a girl) XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 pm
FFXI, guess it doesnt really count because its an online game... but its my all time favorite... soon to be replaced with FFXIV im sure =3...  

Mayori n_n

NeoChevalier

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm
darkman5559_

i also like Final Fantasy 7. yeah and making the characters date with each other. lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm
Omg FFVII was the best i loved the story so much the death of aeris nearly made me cry :[  

I 13th Arcana I

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

DJ Klain

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 am
FFXIII =D AWESOME BATTLE GAMEPLAY!! and the music is good (especially the main theme and the battle theme) and come on who doenst love Lightning XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:18 pm
It really depends how you look at the game. If you mean the story-line, then it will definitely be FFVII. No question about it. But if you're looking at game-play and graphics, then I'd either go for FFX or FFXIII. I still think FFVII is the best one though.  

KnightSauro

Lady Guts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Final Fantasy VIII ----
Was the best of all time, hands down.
The gameplay and unique graphics were fresh;
the story, deep;
The characters were one of a kind.
All in all, I'm pro VIII all the way.  
Final Fantasy/Videogames Discussion Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items