Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] Alive and kicking just for you. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 pm
William Johns isn't what you'd call a fair person. He was a mercenary and was damn good at his job. He's the youngest of every mercenary out there, and he hasn't lost a bounty yet. That was until he met Richard B. Riddick, a well-known killer, that has killed all of the mercenaries that came after him. William is fascinated by this creature, and vows to do everything in his power to take the son of a b***h down. And if he was going to die, he was going to at least take Riddick down with him.

So he went out to get this man, even using the dirtiest trick: Killing children. He knew Riddick had a thing with killing childrens, and Johns knew this. He also knew to use it to his advantage and did just that. Of course, Riddick attacked him and a bloody fight ensured. Riddick stabbed Johns in his "sweet spot" and left the man for dead. Why he did not finish the man after then and there, Johns didn't know or care. All he vowed then was to make sure the next time he met Riddick, would be the last.
Instead of recovering from his wounds, he followed after Riddick again. He managed to find him, but Riddick gave him the slip. In the flight, Johns tripped over something resulting in breaking his ankle. During this time, Johns got himself addicted to Morphine. He can't go more then two hours without breaking out in a sweet, and shivering uncontrollable. Finally, with his ankle healed, he once again went out hunting Riddick.

Finally catching up with Riddick, he was able to capture the man. After taunting and getting them a transport ship (since Riddick stole Johns and he never got another one just for that reason.) On the way to the Slam, the ship they are on crashlands. Everyone dies except for the two men. Can they work together and actually get off the planet without being killed by the nasties that suddenly appeared? Or will they both die: Johns being killed by Riddick, and Riddick perhaps being killed by the nasties? That is where I want to start our rp, after the crash.

OOC: I changed the Pitch Black story. Everyone dies, and Riddick believes he's the only one alive. Until he notices Johns is still alive, and bleeding from the side of his head, which he bashed against a wall. Riddick decides to play with Johns, instead of killing him outright. That is where we are actually going to start our rp, with Johns waking up. I will be Johns, and I need someone to be a seme Riddick for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm
(How exactly is Riddick supposed to act? I'll jon after i get an idea of how i'm supposed to act.)  

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 pm
((Riddick is suppose to act like a murderer except he won't murder children. He's mean, and sly. Knows how to hide and trail people, and does it well. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 pm
(Okay, I'll join. ^,..^ You want me to start?)  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:58 pm
(Please start first. Start where Riddick wakes up if you don't mind)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:23 pm
(Ok.)
Richard B. Riddick awoke with a start, sitting up quickly. Instantly he felt a his head hurt and he growled some curse words under his breath. After a second, he looked around, noticing that they were on a deserted island. "Hm, I wonder where everybody went. If they're still alive, that is," he said, getting up from his spot on the sandy beach. Dusting himself off he checked for injuries. Only a few scrapes and bruises, nothing to worry about. He walked around the wreckage and spotted someone on the ground, he staggered to the man lying on the floor, bleeding from his mouth. He nudged the man with his shoe, but got no response. He frowned and bent down to check his pulse, putting two fingers on his jugular. Nothing. He sighed, and went to check another person, this time a woman. Still nothing. Getting up from his crouch, he said, "Hm, I guess everyone here is dead."

He walked along the wrecked ship and heard a moan of pain. Curious, he went over to the other side of the ship and saw him lying on the sand bleeding from the side of his head. He smirked and walked over to the person who finally captured him, William Johns, muttering, "So you're still alive, Johns. This will be interesting." His smirk grew wider, getting an evil plan. "Interesting indeed," he said chuckling, and picking Johns up bridal style. Johns cringed from the pain, but then relaxed, Richard's smirk growing wider.

He left him near a tree and went back to the wreckage and got the supplies they needed to survive, some clothes, and a tent with sleeping bags. He returned after making three trips and got to work building a camp.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Johns groaned, body feeling like lead as he tried to move. When they wouldn't listen he just laid there wondering how in the world he had gotten there. Then he suddenly remembered, the crash. Groaning again, this time out of anger his mind decided to go down memory lane.

William Johns felt the shakes of the plane which was most likely the reason why he suddenly jerked awake. His gaze flickered around the place, taking in everything. His gaze eventually landed on the one man he wanted dead, Richard B. Riddick, well-known killer. Knowing that it was a stupid move, he began to unhook himself from the damn machine. He didn't want to lose Riddick, he had to make sure the man wasn't going to get anywhere without him knowing.

He stepped out of the tube that they had hooked everyone into, and carefully made his way to Riddick's cell. He stopped placing a hand on the tube surface, looking into the blindfold that covered Riddick's eyes. The only thing Johns liked about the man. He looked around feeling the ship jerk again. He growled under his breath, "Stupid idiots. Can't fly a ship right" Well of course Johns had no clue what was going to happen until it did.

Remembering that Riddick was on the ship, Johns eyes flew up, and he sat up straight, so fast that his head spun. He turned to his right, emptying the contents of his stomach 0which wasn't much really- He reaised a shaken hand up to his mouth, spitting. He reached into his jacket, searching for the morphine he knew that he kept there. Freezing he realized that he wasn't along. He slowly turned until his gaze fell on Riddick. He narrowed his eyes, automatically reaching for where his shotgun should be resting. He froze when his fingers hit air.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Feeling the only other living person's eyes on him, Riddick turned around to face johns, and smirked. "So you're awake? It's about time, now you can help me set camp," he said, turning towards the tent.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Johns frowned, growling lightly at Riddick. "Now tell me why I would help you" he hissed, once again looking for the morphine he kept. Finally he found the container holding the vials and opened it. He layed a vial on the ground, once again searching through his jacket for the needle. He kept watching the other, throughtout the whole search for his morphine not trusting the other. Of course he had a great reason for not letting the other out of his sight. He pulled himself up, and leaned against a boulder close by.

With shaking hands he was able to fill the needle with morphine. Leaning back, he carefully -despite the shaking- injected the morphine into his eyes. He closed his eyes, feeling the morphine take affect. His "sweet spot" as Riddick called it before stabbing him, pain was slowly ebbing away. He opened his eyes once again, and looked at Riddick once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 pm
Riddick chuckled and said, "Look around, Johns. We're the only ones alive, and unless you can figure something else out, you're stuck with me." He finished tieing a stake for the tent and turned to look at Johns, smirk still in place. "Not to mention, without eachother's help we'll die. I'm sure you wouldn't want that, now would you?" he asked.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm
Johns growled lightly, "Wouldn't mind seeing you die" he muttered darkly to himself. Grabbing the vial and the needle, he stuck it back in his jacket. Using the boulder he now leaned on, he heaved himself up on shaky legs. He surveyed the place, seeing only sand. "Not very organic is it?" he mused out loud, shaking his head slightly. He turned to face Riddick, "Lets say that I actually believe that you won't kill me or stab me in that back...What the hell is your plan to get us off of this planet?" he asked, folding his arms and glaring muderously at Riddick.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:01 pm
ReiGenx13
Johns growled lightly, "Wouldn't mind seeing you die" he muttered darkly to himself. Grabbing the vial and the needle, he stuck it back in his jacket. Using the boulder he now leaned on, he heaved himself up on shaky legs. He surveyed the place, seeing only sand. "Not very organic is it?" he mused out loud, shaking his head slightly. He turned to face Riddick, "Lets say that I actually believe that you won't kill me or stab me in that back...What the hell is your plan to get us off of this planet?" he asked, folding his arms and glaring muderously at Riddick.

Riddick chuckled at Johns. "I feel honoured to have your trust. And as for a plan to get off the island, I have none. The only one I have is to make sure we survive the first few days, make sure you heal up, and then make a plan on how to escape," he said, smirking now. "And if you want to survive, we must first make shelter, gather food and water, and build a fire. I've already done three of those requirements and I brought the wood, why don't you start making the fire while I drag the rest of the supplies over. It shouldn't be hard, I mean, you are a smart boy, aren't you?" he asked sarcastically, walking away to get the other supplies.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Johns glared at Riddick's back, hand reaching for his gun on instinct. Only once more the gun was not there. He pursed his lips together, before calling out to Riddick. "If you have my shotgun give it back...If not where the hell is it?" he asked, before folding his arms. He looked around, wondering where the hell he was going to get the ******** wood.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff