Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Harry Potter Deets. All book coverage. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm
I'm going to write in white just in case(highlight to read):

Snape freakin rocks. Enough said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 am
Why? I think he is waaaay over rated. To me, he is still a jealous idiot and none of what happened would have happened if he had kept his mouth shut. ninja

White too. blaugh  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:58 am
I think Snape is pretty cool...I like Dobby more. Hahaha, he wears like 12 cats at a time, and mix matched socks.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 am
Woops, i meant caps...... sweatdrop  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 am
Man! I didn't get to see it yet! And I was going to go to midnight premiere, but none of the watching party showed up... Baka... Oh well. So how was it? I've been getting mixed reviewes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:52 am
Yeah, is it good? I havnt seen it yet...Oms, some parts of the harry potter movies I HATE! They dont even put Dobby in them after the 2nd movie...Nor winkey....*sniff* The whole 'spew' thing wouda got laffs.....  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:53 am
hehehehehe....this is fun...invisable words!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 am
It's okay for a Harry Potter movie I guess... My favorite so far. Although I must admit they gave next to no thought in the movie to the investigation of the Half-Blood Prince.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 pm
my fav is goblet of fire!!!!!!! except im kinda afraid of fire....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 am
I used to hate Snape so much, than when I saw 'Snapea Peas' I threw the bag across the room. (Heh.. might've gotten a bit overobsessed there) But in than one period(seventh book) when they made you believe that Dumbledork was the bad-guy, dude, I worshiped Snape. And I still do.

I think the fourth movie was totally off. They made Victor Krum seem all 'bronze and no brain' He's a very considerate man compared to... erm... Weasly.

The 6th move, I would have to say, is the best one yet. Just like the books, the movies have only gotten darker and darker.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 am
Lol I dunno, Viktor isn't all that considerate. I got the impression he just wanted to get some in the seventh book. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 am
I dont like the acyor dumbledore in the 3-6 books....He looks MEAN or something....Idk.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 pm
Haha... I'm probably just saying that because he was so nice to Hermione while Ron was so... so Ron.

I completely agree, Bumblepaw. He's so cold in the movie, while in the book he's more of the 'mad scientist' type.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 am
Yeah, i know!
lolz, did anyone notice the things on Dumbledore's beard in the books?

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm
berble berble. . . . . Jk Rowling's ruined Harry potter for me by saying Dumbl Door was gay crying i still feel upset about it. . .  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff