Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
i have a question... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm
ok well i was wondering about the new knights that is being added for GMS i was wondering if that you were a archer if you made a knight and could make it a thunder breaker or a blaze wizard?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 am
Don't quote me but I belive that you can make your knight any job no matter what your main is.

For example, I plan to give my archer a blaze wizard.  

GAlA_ADMlN_52

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 am
beiring
Don't quote me but I belive that you can make your knight any job no matter what your main is.

For example, I plan to give my archer a blaze wizard.

Yes, you can. When you create a KoC, it is it's and your own to do with it what you will. Only reason you even have to sign up a lv. 20+ character is because the character you signed up to link with your Knight and the Knight itself will have this skill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:36 am
oh ok ^_^ and can you make more then 1 knight or do you have to have another lv. 20 to make a new one (sorry for not really getting this ^_^ i had to restart from like 1 year ago alot of this is new to me.)  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

xSabriel

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 am
i think they're gonna allow making a knight w/o needing a lvl 20 character. like when u click 'create a new character', you can choose between adventurer and nobless. thats in MSEA's latest patch. but i doubt fairy's blessing would work coz theres no char to link to D: no extra WA T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 am
oh..i stil can't choose should i be a wind archer or a blaze wizard crying i love mages and i love archers crying  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:27 am
walloper
i think they're gonna allow making a knight w/o needing a lvl 20 character. like when u click 'create a new character', you can choose between adventurer and nobless. thats in MSEA's latest patch. but i doubt fairy's blessing would work coz theres no char to link to D: no extra WA T.T

I dunno at first though, didn't MSEA at first need a lv. 20? I think that's gonna be how GMS will be until another patch makes it like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 am
wait i though GMS was getting KoC before MSEA xD so like what besides viet and the other MS were last to get update -.-  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 am
LordKillerPanda
wait i though GMS was getting KoC before MSEA xD so like what besides viet and the other MS were last to get update -.-

MSEA is always a couple patches ahead of GMS, and some other versions already have KoC or lack enough patches to get it. EMS is getting it next month(without pirates because they don't have pirates from what I've read).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 am
if i wanted i could play EMS :3 but i would have to go to my great grandparents house xD....oh and what is channel 20 for.. it is there but i can never use it why is that  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 am
LordKillerPanda
if i wanted i could play EMS :3 but i would have to go to my great grandparents house xD....oh and what is channel 20 for.. it is there but i can never use it why is that

Some servers don't have enough people to justify 20 channels, so they limit the channel to go with the population(like Kradia only has 13 channels.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 am
oh i thought it was like only lv. 200 can go in like its some random channel that snails doo 200 dmg and they have like 500 hp...wait so some worlds have 20 channels :0  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:48 am
LordKillerPanda
oh i thought it was like only lv. 200 can go in like its some random channel that snails doo 200 dmg and they have like 500 hp...wait so some worlds have 20 channels :0

Dunno, I know Scania and Bera, I think Khiani too, I dunno about others.
Also, only thing 200's get is a mount, a skill, a medal, and a pat on the head, for getting to 200.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 am
aww but that would be awesome if channel 20 was just for 200 xD oh and 1 more question yesterday i was bored so i made a swordsman and when i went there the npcs named after lv. 200 swordsman i didn't see fangblade and i was wondering why :O  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 am
LordKillerPanda
aww but that would be awesome if channel 20 was just for 200 xD oh and 1 more question yesterday i was bored so i made a swordsman and when i went there the npcs named after lv. 200 swordsman i didn't see fangblade and i was wondering why :O

I think fangblade has his own ITCG card.
The Lv. 200 NPC was made during an event where if you got to 200 during X time, you got a npc made of yourself.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff