Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Making out anywhere, anytime Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer?
  hardcore yaoi
  cutesy shonen-ai
  both <3
View Results

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Has anyone notcied that in some yaoi mangas, the sex, groping, love-making can be anywhere, anytime, regardless of the setting (especially on-the-floor-against-wall-etc.)? (I mean in a particular story, the characters had sex inside a cave on the beach WTF? and in another, the couple makes out on a fence).
Does anyone else find this somewhat... disturbing??? Or worse yet, what about in real life?

(P.S. if this is in the wrong subforum, please move it! I apologize sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Well lots of BL stories tend to lean toward the "PWP" side ... and the yaoiverse seems to be one consisting mainly of fanservice. : D;;
I guess writers/manga-ka/etc. just take whatever chance they can get to cook up some mansex. IDK. I'm a fluff person, myself x)

Tomqueen

Sushi-kaichou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm
springtiger
Aright dude~! I think its just wrong, doing it in a cave. Just plain old not cool...
But, sex on the floor on the other hand is hot. LOL
Bed, is ever better.~

Umami
Well, youth can do it anywhere, springy bones ya know! LOL!! Beds are more appreciated as you get older. (wink!)

*from mangafox
**i share- nonbed sex is h heart t  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 pm
"Is that how it's going to be?"

It's better if people can watch.
I'm just kidding. Maybe the writers fantasize about it.
This topic reminds me of a good song I know.
People like flaunting what they have, partner wise,
Or maybe the bedroom is a bit boring after a couple hundred uses.
Hehehe~
Well, that's just my opinion.

"Well, that's not for our souls to decide, now is it?"

Rock Paper Tofu

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 am
Hahaha. SEX ANYWHERE FTW. I really think it's hot, but I'm perverted.

Sort of off topic, but in real life, I get really disgusted when I see couples making out in public. gonk I don't mind if it's a gay couple (lolololbiased), because then I just wanna watch; but watching a teenage straight couple sharing saliva makes me want to kill myself. And the other day I saw this middle-aged hispanic man lick his wife's earlobe in the mall. I was like OH GOD TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, AND THIS IS NOT IT. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:35 am
Drakie Cakie
And the other day I saw this middle-aged hispanic man lick his wife's earlobe in the mall. I was like OH GOD TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, AND THIS IS NOT IT. crying
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Hahaha xD Lol, I once saw my auntie nibble on her husband's ear... at their children's school performance!?!?!?!?!
I love those two though, so 's cool.

I think it's cool that in yaoi, the writers uh...experiment with the setting. It's creative! Sometimes, doing it in the bedroom is a bit boring.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Tristan TK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am
Drakie Cakie
Hahaha. SEX ANYWHERE FTW. I really think it's hot, but I'm perverted.

Sort of off topic, but in real life, I get really disgusted when I see couples making out in public. gonk I don't mind if it's a gay couple (lolololbiased), because then I just wanna watch; but watching a teenage straight couple sharing saliva makes me want to kill myself. And the other day I saw this middle-aged hispanic man lick his wife's earlobe in the mall. I was like OH GOD TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, AND THIS IS NOT IT. crying

i totally agree! old ppl sould not make out in public nor should straight couples.
tho it doesn't bother me if there is a good reason for it.(i.e. : won't see him for 3 months, one of them is dying, etc.,)i also don't mind as long as they are both attractive(lol! i luv being bi^^) and keep it short!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Oh, totally. I just hate seeing hetero couples make out,
especially if it's in an amusement park. Think about the children!
Just kidding, but seriously. Sucking on each other's faces like no tomorrow.
It would be a nice change to see Gay couples kissing in public, no matter the gender.
Just making that statement.

Rock Paper Tofu

The_Radioactive_Woman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:13 pm
It gets a little outrageous... That's one thing that tends to put me off some things is the large amount of PWP.
I appreciate and enjoy it as much as the next person, but a little plot and substance, if you please??
The 'making out and doing it anywhere' thing gets old... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 pm
Thats why I'd stick with cute fuffy shounen ai. DX;; I'd hate to be walking anywhere and happen to walk into two dudes going at it in the middle of the sidewalk eek  

black moon girl

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:20 pm
Tyree-Shingen

Oh, totally. I just hate seeing hetero couples make out,
especially if it's in an amusement park. Think about the children!
Just kidding, but seriously. Sucking on each other's faces like no tomorrow.
It would be a nice change to see Gay couples kissing in public, no matter the gender.
Just making that statement.

Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
It WOULD be a nice change. :/ I tried to kiss my (ex)boyfriend on the cheek in public once and he freaked out and yanked away and was all like THEY'LL LYNCH US IF YOU DO THAT, DRAKE. I was all sadfais afterwards like :< and refused to hold his hand after. A bitchy thing to do, but still, it upset me. :[

@Tristan: Hahaha I just don't like watching it period even if they're hot. And I don't care if it's like, a peck on the cheek, but when they start with the tonsil hockey, then I wanna throw up. I will seriously start whooping and being like "YEAH GIVEIT TO 'ER" when people do that near me. Honestly. They wouldn't do it if they expected privacy. xDDD
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm
I loves me some wall!sex... heart Yum... *goes to think about Jensen/Dean being walled by Jared/Sam* Or Harry 'walling' Draco... yesss.

And I agree with Drakie about being biased with gay "verse" straight couples... X3 Heh.

Lenre Li
Crew

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 pm
Bleh. I really don't like it when the setting is out in a public place during sex. 'cause then I get all paranoid that someone is going to interrupt them, and I hate that! (A bit strangely, though, it's not the interruption that I don't like, it's the feeling of embarrassment of being interrupted that I don't like. ( >.> ) Yes, I get embarrassed for fictional characters. wtf.)

Uhm. Plus I just don't like it. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am
Surprisingly enough I'm a bit weary of that myself. Especially in a park, but I guess that's a Japanese thing. <<; Sometimes the mangaka draws other couples in a park at night going at it. Or in a field near during a festival. That sort of thing does happen on occasion, and I generally find it okay so long as it doesn't happen all the time unless it's based on the story. >>;;

I guess, it's more romantic? xD Spontaneous and whatever. "I can't wait anymore," type of thing. Like when couples can't even make it to the bed even when it's 2 feet away.

But there are still a ton of manga with bed scenes. It usually progresses from the uke being shy, then being pushed onto the bed and things heat up etc.

I think I seem to have lost my point. o_o; Or never made it. I guess I'm saying it's pretty normal. xD And only normal so long as no one else is watching. That's where it crosses the line. >>;  

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

@Drakie: aww! I woulda punched him and kissed 'im anyway xD (haha)

@MooMooJuice: I get embarassed/angry/happy/upset for the characters too...you should see me reading manga, it's insane.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces