Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
So many ideas, so little time. The thread is open to individual questers, joint questers, and colorists for event ideas. Just make sure you PM me so I can take off the idea. Feel free also to PM me if I screw up on something, like didn't include your Soquili in the "Already Done" sections of each post, as well as to offer your own ideas. No matter what it is, I'll put it up, because, while I put it together, this is a shop wide effort!
User Image
Table of Contents
Page 1
Poptart
Cupcake
Winnie the Pooh
Fashion
Tim Burton
Pies and Tarts
Flower Patch
World Religions
Planets
Ancient Religions
Dolls
Fairies
Music Boxes
Songs

Page 2
Picnic
Soda Shop
Zoo
Disease
Crayola Colors
Heartless
Nobodies
Keyblades
Awareness
Book Genres
Music Genres.
Reptiles
World Flags
Candy
Disney Rides

Page 3
Kiddie Halloween
Nut Cracker
Yankee Candle
Kimono
Tea Party
Mad Tea Party
Birthstones
Zodiac
Princess
Ice Cream v 2.0
Soup

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
Well, poptarts has over 25 flavors, I'm not sure if you've seen the commercial where every house turns into a different pop tarts flavor, but I thought those would be some really cute Soquili.
Already Done
None
User Image
Frosted
Apple Strudel Image
Frosted Blueberry Image
Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Image
Frosted Cherry Image
Chocolate Chip Image
Chocolate Banana Split Image
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Image
Frosted Chocolate Fudge Img
Cinnamon Roll Image
Frosted Cookies & Cream Image
Hot Fudge Sundae Image
Frosted Raspberry Image
Frosted S'Mores Image
Frosted Strawberry Image
Strawberry Cheese Danish Image
Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Image
Vanilla Milkshake Image
Frosted Wildberry Image
Blueberry Muffin Image
Pistachio [No Image]
Pina Colada [No Image]
Razmatazz [No Image]

Unfrosted
Apple Cinnamon Image
Blueberry Image
Strawberry Image
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Image
S'mores [No Image ; See Fronted Smore]
Mellow Yellow [No Image]

Splitz
Chocolate Strawberry Image
Chocolate Vanilla Image
Strawberry Blueberry Image
Cotton Candy Bubblegum [No Image]

Limited Edition
Dulce De Leche (2008-Present) Image
Guava Mango (2008-Present) Image
Orange Cream (2009-Present) Image

Printed Fun
Knock Knock Jokes Frosted Berry Who? [No Image]
Barbie Sparkleberry Image
Barbie Wildberry Image
Hot Wheels Cinna-Match 1 Brown Sugar Cinnamon [No Image]
American Idol Blue Raspberry [No Image ; See Raspberry]
Indiana Jones Brown Sugar Cinnamon [No Image]
NFL Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon [No Image]
Pictionary [No Image
Nix Family Laffy Taffy Flavors [No Image]
Nascar Brown Sugar Cinnamon [No Image]
Ginger Bread Image

Whole Grain
Strawberry Image
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Image
Chocolate Fudge Image

Discotinued
Dutch Apple [No Image]
Frosted Grape Image
Peanut Butter and Jelly [No Image]
Frosted Wild Watermelon [No Image]
Hot Chocolate Image
French Toast Image
Wild Tropical Blast [No Image]
Frosted Caramel Chocolate Image
Frosted Double Berry Image
Mint Chocolate Chip Image
Low Fat Frosted Chocolate Fudge [No Image ; See Chocolate Fudge]
Disney Princess Jewelberry Image
Hello Kitty Meowberry Image
Milk Chocolate Graham [No Image]
Wild Magic Burst [No Image]
Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Creme Image
Unfrosted Cherry [No Image ; See Frosted Cherry]

User Image
Event Ideas
Raffle
I stole ___ Poptarts (Paid)
Jesus doesn't steal poptarts, neither should you -you know who you are- (Free)

CYOA
A quest to find the perfect poptart.
A quest to find your stolen poptart.
A quest to make a poptart.

Writting
Funny poptart story.
Life of a poptart

Art
Design a poptart/poptart box.
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image
I also have a fondness for cupcakes and have seen several that are just about too pretty to be eaten, like there was a batch that was served at my sweet 16 that had frosting lace, and bows, and look just like fabric had been placed on the top, instead of frosting, and I almost couldn't eat it. Then I found out they were red velvet and, well... that was the end of my hesitation. I was thinking that some of the cupcake tins chould be leg designs / colors, and the frosting could end up in a hair design. Maybe not literal frosting hair, but hair pinned up in that sort of fashion.
Already Done
None
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffle
I ate ___ cupcakes (Paid)
Individually frosted cakes! Ingenious! (free)

CYOA
Making a cupcake.
The magic cupcakes.
The Wishing cupcake.

Writing
Best cupcake recipe. It can be sweet, savory, or even gross! Just use you imaginations!
Write a poem about a cupcake. It cane be from the persective of the cupcake, about the "birth" of a cupcake, or maybe just how you feel about the cupcake.

Art
Best cupcake art.
Yummiest looking RL cupcake
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:51 pm
User Image
Also I've been binging on Winnie the Pooh, and I thought chracters from that movie would just make an adorable event. I would LOVE for this event to be all usdias. Owl might have fathers painted onto his sides since he's, well, and owl. Rabbit wouldn't have bunny ears, but he'd still have the general coloring. You might even include hunny bees, a blue balloon, a hunny pot, and such. There is so much you can do without even editing, even for a hunny tree! I'd still, REALLY like this to remain an exclusivley Usdia event.
Already Done
None
User Image
Pooh
Piglet
Owl
Tigger
Kanga
Roo
Gopher
Heffalump
Woozles [No image]

User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
I saw ___ Heffalumps and woozles! Oh my!
Here in the 100 acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays!

CYOA
Adventures with Pooh.
Helping Rabbit find Tigger after he tore up his poor garden.
Helping the gang find some Huffalumps and woozles.

Writing
You're a new visitor in 100 acre woods, what do you think?
As a heffalump or woozle growing up, what did you parents tell you about the 100 acre wood?
Meeting the gang.
YOU'VE BEEN POUNCED! What goes through your mind as you stare back at Tigger?
You're Rabbit and you've come out to do some gardening... what happens? Does Tigger arrive? Has he been and gone? Did you catch him in the act? Or is today blessedly Tigger free? Who all comes by to visit, if any do at all?

Art
Winnie the Pooh fan art.
Make your Soqu into a character.
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image
I was wtching Project Runway, and I thought about maybe having like a fashion show event, where each soquili is all dressed up, and there can be events where you design a set of clothes for your own Soquili for a prize. It doens't even have to be edited. Like maybe just earings, necklaces, and scarves that are "in" right now. Maybe just fashion colors corrdinated from this season. Or, you could start your own trend. Maybe even have fashions from around the world. Whatever suits you.
Already Done
None
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
I'm a model and I weigh ____ pounds!
Fashion is Passion!!

CYOA
At the fashion show.
Getting to the fashion show.
A models life.

Writing
You're a reporter at a fashion show, what's going through your mind? Are you cynical of these under weight barbies? Or do you praise them as heroines, breaking free of the traditional housewife frame of mind? How do the fashions strike you?
You're a fashion designer. Is all going well? Are you pressed for time? Do you even have a clue what you're doing?
You're a model, and it's your first time down the runway. Are you nervous, confident, or maybe hungry? Does it strike you as stunning that you're wearing a ten thousand dollar dress? Do you tear it?

Art
Design an outfit for Project Runway : Soqu Edition.
Make your Soqus into models! Give them tiny outfits! (This may be like those little car board dolls. You set up all these little shirt and pants and stuff, adn let owners go at it with a plain base, best outfit wins)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm
User Image
Maybe a Tim Burton event. I've always had an affinity for his special brand of genius, in fact my parents' first date was when they went to see Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe you could do a bunch of cosplays, or even based off of his style. I can't really offer too many references, since it's really something you have to know to understand. And events are also really hard to work out. Maybe I'll come back and add some in.
Already Done
Sweeny Todd
Mrs. Lovette
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
I have ____ Tim Burton Movies! (Paid)
Batman, Corpses, and Nightmares, oh my! (Free)

CYOA
Going to meet Tim Burton.
Your in one of his movies.

Writting
You got sucked into one of Tim's movies. What movie is it? How did you get there? Do you make it to the end of the movie? If not why, did you die, or make it out?
You get to sit down with a Tim Burtson Character of your choosing. Who is it? What do you ask them? Are they nice to you?

Art
Draw something in Tim's style.
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image
Also I happen to love pie. And I was looking at Kat's pumpkin pie based mare, and I thought why not make some that are Cherry, Blueberry, even french silk, that would be tasty looking. You could expand that to the more exotic fuits, like Passion Fruit pie, Key lime, Lemon Merangue. Then I figure, well, tarts are kind pie-ish. Maybe we could smush the two together.
Already Done
Pumpkin Pie
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
I ate ___ pies.
Pie = 3.14... or yummy?

CYOA
Making a pie -- you don't have certain ingridients, the oven won't work, just general disaster.

Writting
You are a pie. Thought, feelings, concerns?
What is your favorite pie? Why? Does it hold any significance to you?

Art
Draw us a pie comic strip! Make it funny, dramatic, horrific, or just pointless!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image
Then I was thinking about like a Flower Patch event too. Like compile a bunch of flowers that haven't been does yet like violets, forget-me-nots, climbing roses, and bleeding hearts (That would make an AWESOME kalona), and even expand it into vegitation, like oak tree, maple trees, and berry bushes.
Already Done
Poplar Flower
Tulip
Passion Flower
Cherry Blossom
Lilac
Blue Bell
Cala Lilly
Hybiscus
Calla Lilly
Birch Tree
Lotus

User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
There are ____ flowers in my garden! (paid)
What's your favorite flower? (Free)

CYOA
You're on a flower picking excursion.

Writing
You're a flower!Soq. How do you feel about eating flowers? Is it cannabalism, or just how things work?

Art
Make us your dream garden!
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 pm
User Image
I was also thinking of a religions of the world, deal. Like hinduism, Wicca, Christianity, things like that. You could do an event focused on one religion, or maybe a soquili for each one.
Already Done
None
User Image
Arabic Religions
Christianity
Judism
Islam
Rastafari movement
Bahá'í Faith

Dharmic Religions
Hinduism
Bhuddism
Sikhism
Jainism

Far Eastern Religions
Shinto
Taoism

Other Religions
Wicca
Marxism
Chondojyo
Tenrikyo
Cao Đài
Ahl-e Haqq
Seicho-No-Ie
Yazidism
Unitarian-Universalism
Athieism
Ignosticism

User Image
Event Ideas
Raffle
I know about ___ religions!
I consider myself a ___

CYOA
On a religious adventure for a corrolating soqu. Pilgramage for an Islamic Soqu. In mass for a Christian soqu. The process of death and rebirth for Hinduism soqu, so on and so forth.

Writing
Make a whole new religion, give us the god(s) / goddess(es), worship practices, laws, and such.

Art
Make a comic stripe of how you think a certian religion was started. It can be humurous, though not offensive, dramatic, or realistic to how it says.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image
I would also like to see a planet event. Maybe Venus, because of it's toxic air, could be a kalona, or even a skin walker. Neptune could be a seathi or a mer. Maybe the moons could be included in the soqus design, or even a whole different soq!
Already Done
Pluto -- technically not a planet, but whatev...
Earth's Moon
User Image
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus

User Image
Event Ideas
Raffle
I've been to ___ Planets!
THE BIG YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!

CYOA
An adventure on a new planet.

Writing
You're new on some strange planet, what do you do? What goes through your mind? Did you travel there, or where you taken captive?
The Diary of a planet. How do you interact with the other planets? Do they like you? Are you lonley, anti social, or are you a social butterfly? Do you love to float throuhg space?
Create a new planet. Give us the name, size, and weight. Is it inhabitable? Is there life? What's on it?

Art
A model of the Solar System.
Drawing of a whole new planet.
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm
User Image
Also, ancient religions would be fun. Again, I could be of major help, since I have about fifty or so web pages on each culture from Messopotania, to American Indian. You could do ancient gods / goddesses and ancient rituals. Mayne a Zues Angeni, and then a skinwalker for Aztec blood rites. You could do a massive conglomeration of religions, or focus on one, really. I think Aztec would be a seriously tight halloween event.
Already Done
None
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
There are ____ dieties in my religion!
What's your favorite ancient religion?

CYOA
Going back in time and expiriencing a new culture.
Starting up a new culture again.

Writing
You are a diety of your choosing. It can be made up or historical. How do people worship you. Are you passive or fearsome. Are you beautiful or monsterous? Where do you live?
You're living in an ancient time. What time is that? What is it like? What do you worship?

Art
Draw us a made up diety.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
And while procelain dolls freak me out to no end, and I'd never actually sleep with one in the room, some Soquili would be fabulous as dolls. With their lacy dresses, and bright eyes, delicate curls. You couold also do dolls in series, like Anne of Greene Gables, American Girl, etc..
Already Done
None
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
I own ___ dolls.
Dolls make good tea party guests! 8D

CYOA
On the hunt fo your missing dolly!

Writing
You're a doll. Tell us about your life. Are you neglected, forced to watch as your owner grows up while you collect dust on a shelf? Or are you well loved, and worn down to almost breaking? Do you like your life? Are you new or old? Vain or humble?

Art
Make a doll!
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
I'd love to see an exclusivley flutter event. Of course, I'd understand if these were more expensive since they are to be considered rare. I was thinking they could be based on various fairies. I could provide EXCELLENT pictures of them, since my girl friend is OBSESSED with them. You could also do Tink and pals.
Already Done
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffle
I've got ___ fairies in a jar!!
OMG, I totally just saw a fairy!

CYOA
A fairy in the human world and vise versa.

Writting
You're a fiary. Tell us about your life. Do you grant wishes or cause havoc. Do you have a job, or do you laze about and do nothing?
As a child, what did / do you think about fairies? Were you a believer or a cynic? Did your mind ever change? How so?

Art
Draw your very own fairy! Give them a name too!
Make your soquili a fairy.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image
Maybe even a music box event. I've seen some stunning music boxes out there. Once more, I'd be more than happy to help provide reference pictures of some more fantastic and / or simple ones.
Already Done
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
I have ___ Music Boxes.
Post a picture of your favorite music box.

CYOA
Finding / buying the perfect music box.

Writting
Post an image of a music bos, and make a song for it. Make sure it pertains to the appearence, though.

Art
Make your own music box! Tell us what song it plays, too.
User Image

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image
I've also seen an increasing trend in song-based soquili. Maybe the colorists can take a few of thier favorite songs and make soquili out of them. As tastes change, there will be multiple events, and such.
Already Done
Do You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison : My Chemical Romance
User Image
Event Ideas
Raffles
What is your favorite song?(free)

CYOA

Writing
Write us a song! The beat doesn't matter, nor does timing. Just write us a song about anything you'd like!
Remaster a song to fit something else. It can be about soquili, something in your life, or just nothing in general!

Art

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces