Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Who Is Your Favorite Character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColeSama529

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:48 pm
I Have Been Asked Multiple Times, Who Is Your Favorite Character From Alice In Wonderland.

A Personal Favorite For Me Is The Cheshire Cat.....

" Alice didn't think that proved it at all; however, she went on `And how do you know that you're mad?'
`To begin with,' said the Cat, `A dog's not mad. You grant that?'
`I suppose so,' said Alice.
`Well, then,' the Cat went on, `You see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.' "

....So Now I Ask, Who Is Yours?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Oooh, favorite character... such a hard question! >_<;

I think it's a tie between Alice herself and the Tea Party trio, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse.

I think Alice is amazing because of her creativity, curiosity, and strong sense of self that she almost constantly displays during the books. Despite the demure age she is quite independent, relying on no one and nothing to help her through her journey. She's clever and thoughtful, and yet still is able to take all of the nonsense around her in strides. I think she's an amusing main character, and I was always impressed with her as a kid!

On the other hand, I love the Tea Party trio simply for their interactions with one another. I feel like the word games and constantly conflicting attitudes that they keep going are amazing and perfectly sum up the craziness that is Wonderland! I love the humor and wit... and why IS a raven like a writing desk..?!

...did that answer the question, lol. ^_^;

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

ColeSama529

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 pm
N o b o d y s D A M S E L
Oooh, favorite character... such a hard question! >_<;

I think it's a tie between Alice herself and the Tea Party trio, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse.

I think Alice is amazing because of her creativity, curiosity, and strong sense of self that she almost constantly displays during the books. Despite the demure age she is quite independent, relying on no one and nothing to help her through her journey. She's clever and thoughtful, and yet still is able to take all of the nonsense around her in strides. I think she's an amusing main character, and I was always impressed with her as a kid!

On the other hand, I love the Tea Party trio simply for their interactions with one another. I feel like the word games and constantly conflicting attitudes that they keep going are amazing and perfectly sum up the craziness that is Wonderland! I love the humor and wit... and why IS a raven like a writing desk..?!

...did that answer the question, lol. ^_^;

It Sure Did. =)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 pm
Hmm that's a very hard qustion. my favorite character is a tie between two characters.

the first is the mad hatter mostly because of his interactionw with the march hare and the doormouse and his cleverness .

my second is of course.. the Chesire cat. he's not only clever but funny and confusing. with just one sentence he can confuse you .  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ainsly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 am
I'm rather fond of the White Rabbit, he tries to be so pompous but he really never quite gets it together. And I love the tea party trio, so quirky and fun. But my favorite really is the Cheshire, he such a brilliant enigma, it feels like he's privately laughing at everyone, both in a condescending and good humored way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 am
My favorites are Alice and the Chesire cat. Picking one would be too hard.  

HurricaneAlice

MikiLovesU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:43 pm
Cheshire Cat Team!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 pm
haha, there's so little love for Alice, and she is the main character!
I can see why everyone likes other characters, though, I think all of the characters are great even if some of them are not my favorites. heart  

HurricaneAlice

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:55 pm
I know! I think that may be because of how Alice is portrayed... or maybe just because she's a girl. XD But I think it may be hard to pick Alice and only Alice as a main character because all of the other characters she encounters are so diverse and unique! And quirky, of course. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:53 pm
I love all the characters. The madhatter, the Chesire cat, and even the Queen of Hearts are all so loveable in their own way. heart  

Elswood

Ainsly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Well the reason I don't like Alice as much is she's only a little girl (I'm not overly fond of children) and even if we were closer in age, she's not the kind of girl I'd really like (pretending to be two people at once is fine, but getting so uptight you attempt to box your own ears?). I like her portrayal in Through the Looking Glass a little better than in Wonderland, and I tend to like re-interpretations of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Hmm... Bill the Lizard. =D  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

ch0co cupc4k3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm
Hmm :/
I love alot of the characters D:
can't choose....I love the mad hatter! =DD
Plus Alice of course!!!Hmm...Also the rabbit <3

Omg!I can't forget the chessire cat xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm
my favorite character is the cheshire cat. he's sneaky and confusing, yet smart at the same time  

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Wompus

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:27 pm
The Dodo, and the White Rabbit.

the Cheshire cat has become a bit of a cliche to me, still though a very lovable character.

Though I do have quite a bit of empathy for the White Rabbit, being so formal and trying his hardest and yet he's always late and never good enough. And people that follow him very often get lost, themselves.  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff