Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
Lady Gyrfalcon's Den~! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colours?
  Red!
  Orange!
  Yellow!
  Green!
  Blue!
  Indigo!
  Violet!
View Results

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image
The fluffy white wolf from Ōkami compells you to post~!

Welcome to the Den! So, I'm Lady Gyrfalcon, but most call me LG and I sometimes just call myself the Gyrfalcon. 3nodding I busy myself by moderating the Chatterbox and Rant & Rave, as well as poking about in the picture post threads and almost everywhere else.

I like good slash fanfic and fanart, as well as tracking down Japanese fanart sites. I'm crazy about good storylines, and like books that are subtexty, or videogames, as well. It's fun to read classic literature with the slash goggles on, too. I love things like really nice colour illustrations, and neat webcomics. I'm also a complete dork in that I have a niconico douga account, as well as a pixiv account. I can read hiragana and some but just about NOTHING else, and can't understand Japanese at all. :O

I'm from Ireland, whoo-oh. The anime and manga convention scene, as well as fandom, is waaaay smaller here. It's nice and cosy, though, sort of; I saw a cosplayer I know at a festival just last weekend! I can't really get any BL manga (except Earthian heart ) unless I order it from online, or get it on a trip to Dublin or London, so I only know a couple of series, really, aside from regular manga. It is the back of beyond in manga terms~
Whenever I go to a con, I cosplay. I'm cosplaying Lana Skye (from Phoenix Wright) next, then Raidou Kuzunoha from the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner games.
I'm obsessed with a manga called Pandora Hearts now, after Kyra sort of reminded me to read it. It's very interesting. I'm listening to some Vocaloid songs, too.

So, that's all about me, I suppose. Come and play~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:17 pm
*Pops in* Ta da!

There always seems to be more fandom for general series than there is for actual yaoi series anyway. I can only think of two BL series that have active fandoms and that's Gravitation and Viewfinder. People tend not to write and draw much for series that already have the boys kissing and stuff. I dunno why. I guess they like the challenge/novelty of making new pairings where there are none?  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:17 pm
FIRST. DAMN YOU COOKIIIIIIIIIE.

Hey thar Gryfalcon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Mwa ha ha ha! That's what you get. LG's comment virginity is mine!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm
*sob* Why are you so mean to me? D;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:24 pm
Paco hired me specifically for my meanness twisted There's enough nice mods wandering around. She needed someone to keep everyone in shape *cracks a whip*  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm
M-my comment virginity, stolen by the SRS BSNSS whip-happy For-Chan! *~~Swoons!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm
I feel like I should go equip a whip now. Let's just save that for behind closed doors though. wink  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 am
Oh deary me, you'll bring scandal upon us all with that kind of talk, For-Chan. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm
Well, you need a good scandal every now and then, otherwise what would everybody sit around and talk about? The weather? xd  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 am
Well, yaoi for starters, of course! xd (Also moaning about the weather is a perfectly valid way to pass time, shh! )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 am
No way! Why would we want to talk about yaoi? It's so...so....gay! Like sparkling rainbows and pink unicorns dancing around in lavender tutus while balancing mint green poodles on their horns.

Wow, I'm so sleep deprived sweatdrop  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am
For-Chan Cookie
No way! Why would we want to talk about yaoi? It's so...so....gay! Like sparkling rainbows and pink unicorns dancing around in lavender tutus while balancing mint green poodles on their horns.

Wow, I'm so sleep deprived sweatdrop
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

That sounds like a print Angelic Pretty would design. ninja
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
I'd buy a thong with that pattern.
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  

Drakie Cakie
Crew

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm
I don't think there'd be enough room on a thong for that pattern. Maybe if it was printed in miniature...  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games