Submit

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 pm
Here is a story based upon the regulars and thread of Snowy's Freebies.~
Zoray Edit: link to thread here

A Thread Story (Part One.)

They gathered around the blue girl like vultures circling around a fresh carcass. Geek, a young raven-haired girl in a rather colorful idea of a wardrobe, and a slight obsession with anime poked her with a stick. "Is she alive?"
"Yeah," said the red-headed terror they called Zoray,"Snow's just being dramatic. Again." The blue-skinned girl twitched slightly. Caught. Again. Might as well keep up the act. So she lay there as her friends stared down at her inquisitively, mostly out of boredom. Finally, Zoray kicked her in the back causing her to roll around in pain.
"OWW, dammit! Why the hostility?!"
Zoray grinned. She's awake. Snow rubbed her back as she stumbled upright.
"Well?"
Geek tilted her head,"Well? Well what?"
"Aren't you guys going to ask me why I was laying on the ground like that?"
Suddenly, a nearby thread-intern's chest burst open, spilling bits of intern residue here and there. Josh, a blue-haired guy in slim shades, (not to be mistaken with Slim Shady,) had ripped his way out of a dimentional portal that led to the thread in the intern's chest and stepped out, wiping the splatter of blood off his clothes. The usual entrance. Snow grabbed the boy by the shoulders and whipped him around to face her.
"Joshy-boy! You want to hear why I was laying on the ground, right?"
Josh, slightly startled by just being grabbed after ripping his way through an intern's chest was not quite prepared for question he had no answers to. "You were lying on the floor?"
Snow whacked him on the back of the head. Gently...Sort of. "Just say yes, fool!"
"Okay, geez! Why were you laying on the floor?"
Snow smiled sweetly and patted Josh's head. Everyone, including Crispy the currently flaming stegosaurus had rolled their eyes.
"How kind of you to ask, Joshy-boy. You see, it all started when I came out of my thread-room. It was all quiet and empty..." She paused a moment for dramatic effect. "...Or so I thought. So there I was, just eating my taco when I was knocked out from behind with a heavy object! When I came to my taco was gone...So then I decided to lay on the floor until someone noticed me. "
Snow waiting for someone to comment on her terrifying story Any minute now...Finally, Josh raised an eyebrow and said,"So?"
Perfect opportunity! Snow whacked him on the back of the head again. "Quiet you! I demand that we go and find my taco. That fool will pay for the deed he or she has done! No one steals from Snow and gets away with it." While saying this, Snow thought of the many times people had stolen from her and gotten away with it. The others surrounding Snow, and those hiding in the shadows looked at the situation carefully. On one hand, this would probably be a wild goose chase. Who steals a taco and leaves it uneaten like some sort of taco-hostage? But on the other hand...They were bored. Taco-hostage rescue it was!
Nin ninja'd out of the shadows in front of the group.
"I'll help." He simply said, pulling out a katana and a rocket launcher from his back, despite the fact that a taco thief would probably not pose as much of a threat. Got to be prepared though, you never know. Foxy stumbled off the thread couch and turned off the tv, Bruno (his pet bear/drinking buddy) by his side.
"Yeah, we're up for a hunt, right Bruno?" Bruno growled in affirmation. Daku skipped into the circle next to Snow as well, "Need a hand?" Surely, a heart icon would be found at the end of the sentence if it were written out.
GG walked out of seemingly no where, as everyone else was at the moment and put a hand on Snow's shoulder. The regulars of Snowy's Freebies came together to accomplish a common goal:
FIND THE TACO THIEF!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:34 am
Part Two:

Zoray edit: Apparently non-existent at the moment! (go ahead and delete this when it exists snow XD)
zorayeditedit: come on snow XD Not gonna update it? we all saw you post it in the thread! XD

Damn it, don't rush me, woman! XD

A Thread Story (Part Two.)

So there sat Kie, sulking in the emo corner. She mumbled to herself, just loud enough so people would hear her all the way in the emo corner. "Why wasn't I in the story..." Snow glanced at Kie over her shoulder. It was after all, her duty to bring people out of the emo-corner. She sauntered over to the sulking girl, who's head was starting to become fungusy due to the rain cloud downpouring upon it.
"Hey, come on, we're hunting a the taco thief!"
Kie doodled in the dirt, still mumbling,"Not in the story..."
Snow whacked her on the head, took her hand and stood her upright. "You're in the story now, dummy!"
She looked around her, surveying the surroundings. Yes, it did seem she was in the story. "Oh. Okay, let's go hunt taco thieves then."
She brushed off the fungus, then joined the group. Ninja was at the center, explaining his master plan to catch the thief.
"-So we just ninja in and ambush him, then we maim him..."
Geek rolled her eyes skeptically. "Riiiiight. And how do we find him in the first place?"
"Shhhh, that part isn't important..."
Suddenly, Foxy stood up and raised his voice. "I say we do some serious a**-kicking!"
Snow yelled in agreement,"YES! This is the plan, let's go!"
No one actually knew where they were going when they followed Snow, who was simply wandering about the thread in search of an a** to kick, but they did know this: Snow was an idiot. But sure was an entertaining one. This journey wouldn't be worthwhile if she wasn't. Trek they did into the vast relm of Snowy's Freebies thread. In about an hour of clueless meandering, most likely in circles, the group found themselves in the thick of the thread forest. Then sun had started to set across the dusky skies. The thread sky usually fell apart when night was approaching, cracking t's sunny disposition like glass and sent plummeting to the ground. Literally. Everyone stood huddled under Magus, Zoray's dragon, in hopes of avoiding the falling daytime. Snow was left out and forced to fend off the glass on her own. She wasn't exactly on good terms with the dragon.
"Just apologize and get under here!" Zoray yelled, chucking a piece of the fallen sky at Snow.
"No way I'm sayin' sorry to you, Charcoal Breathe!"
Magus rumbled a chuckle as a piece of sky broke directly over Snow's head. Before the group set off to find that taco thief, Snow had managed to piss Magus off substancially by crawing all over his head and drawing graffiti on his scales.
"Hmhmhm..." Magus chuckled again,"Little beast-child, you must face the consequences of your foolish actions."
"Shut up, Charcoal Bre-" Another piece of falling sky to the head. They all had wondered why she hadn't been knocked unconscious by now, but then again Snow's head was thicker than a pile of bricks. Finally, after 18 consecutive hits to the head the sky turned almost completely black, the sun replaced with a crescent-shaped moon. No one really knew where the sun went when the moon replaced it. No one really cared that much to find out. Snow lay unconscious with her head placed on someone's unfortunate lap. When she came to she was babbling complete nonsense and a few gangster phrases here and there.
The group sat around a small campfire, made and fueled from a disobedient intern.

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SnowDrifted

Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 am
Part Three:
Then, Ninja came out, holding a taco!
He had cloned himself, stealing the taco, and participating in the search to throw them off his tracks!
He quickly teamed up with himself and beat them all, for he is so awesome!

xD You can delete this when you write the next part Snowy!
Zorayedit: Whaaattt! OuO Nuuuu! and I didn't write that! O.o
editeditadaylater biggrin oi! Of course! It was nin! The fiend is crew now! How'd I forget!

You both are fiends, finding your way into my posts! Blasphemy! 0^0
Fiends are naturally blasphemous! Thou art redundant!
Perhaps nin should have...orange for his edits... doesnt geek use blue edits snow? We really should decide colors for all crew edits XD

Redundancy is my middle name! Damn, I have a cool middle name.
I usually use dark blue for edits and shiz.

What's my middle name O.o I've forgotten that among everything else.... for crying out loud, I'm called zoray more than my real name (and im only called zoray online!)
Hmm... What to do...

Oh, Ashely-boo. UwU
*kicks her in the butt* You can't even spell it right! scream  
The tent(main stories)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas