EEWW CHILD MOLESTOR!!
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:54 am
I'll be Usagi.....come on Suzanne you know you want to be Misaki ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm
NO!! OF COURSE NOT!! What power on Earth would make you think that I wanna be...YES!!! I'LL BE MISAKI!!! blaugh  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 pm
yyaayy!! Ok do you want to start or do you want me to start? ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 pm
Uhh...I guess you can start..Misaki's too much of a chicken to make a move..  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Usagi: *asleep in his bedroom, completely dark holding his teddy bear tightly to him*
(this is gonna be good XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 pm
Misaki woke up at around 8:00 a.m and figured that he would start breakfast. As he began heading towards the kitchen he had noticed something on the coffee table.What's that? Misaki thought. He walked towards the mysterious item but had stopped in his tracks when he had realized what it was. He quickly picked it up and ran upstairs with raging fury. He slammed open the bedroom door revealing a dark room. "Usagi you b*****d! Why the hell are you taking pictures of me while I'm asleep and posing me with your stupid teddy bears you pervert!"  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 pm
Usagi sat up looking pissed off, he hated being woken up in the morning no matter what time it was, he had dark circles and lines under his eyes looking like the devil himself just woke up, frizzy messed up hair and all, as he started to get up to grab Misaki  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 pm
Misaki started to walking backwards to escape getting caught into Usagi's firm grasp but had unfortunately found that he had walked back into a wall. Oh crap.  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Usagi's shadow lingered over Misaki as he grabbed his arm, pulling him roughly onto the bed, getting on top of him with his hands on both sides of Misaki's head and legs on both side of Misaki's waist, he looked pissed off and tired  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 pm
Oh God What did I just do? Misaki pitied himself. "Get off of me you pervert!" He yelled angrily while trying to wiggle from beneath Usagi's body.  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 pm
Usagi pinned him down, "I hate brats who wake me up with no punishment" he starts running his hands up Misaki's shirt forcing a kiss with tounge*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 pm
"Mmm mm!" Misaki tried to protest although having Usagi's tongue in his mouth made it difficult. Usagi seemed as though he had no intention of stopping any time soon. At this rate, I guess there's not much I can do. Misaki thought as Usagi touched him. Well, I...guess...this is fine...right? he gave in as he began to kiss Usagi back.  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 pm
Usagi's hands pinched at MIsaki's nipples and his knee grinded against his manhood as he broke the kiss, basically molesting Misaki, "don't wake me up" he still looked tired and pissed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 pm
"Maybe I wouldn't wake you up if you had stop being such a pervert!" Misaki yelled back still pinned down. "Why the hell would you take pictures of me while I'm sleeping?"  

xXeternal_symphonyXx

Mrs Greil Sutcliffe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm
Usagi kissed him to shut him up, tongue wrapping against Misaki's like a wave, gentle but firm, roughly but soft  
junjou love!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff