Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Hmmmm??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 pm
Ok I Was Going To Go To The Panic!at the Disco / Fall Out Boy / Chester French / Blink 182 Concert On August 7th But Then The Split Happened And While I Was In My Anger Stage My Mom Asked Me How Much The Tickets Were And I Told Her I Wasnt Going. But Then After Oh Glory And New Perspective I Think I Want To Go But Im Not Sure Any Thoughts?

Also After I've Heard The Oh Glory And New Perspective Clips I Feel Like AFYCSO Is Boring And It Had Never Been Boring To Me Before Ive Been Listen To The WHOLE Album Scince 2006. And Now It Got Boring For Me. I Feel Like I Want More Of The New Music. But That Didnt Happen When Pretty Odd Came Out But I Hated It When It Came Out But Then I Opened My Mind And Its Beautiful. Anyone Else Want More?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Duddeee. You're crazy for not wanting to go at first. xD

I don't think that AFYCSO is boring now. I'm just REALLY anxious to hear the new music. I've been playing just the clips a lot more than I've been listening to the albums lately. D=

PrimeRibby
Captain

ImUnattractive

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm
PrimeRibby

I don't think that AFYCSO is boring now. I'm just REALLY anxious to hear the new music. I've been playing just the clips a lot more than I've been listening to the albums lately. D=

Well Ribby, That makes two of us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm
PrimeRibby

Wellll Im Still Not Sure If I Want To Go.....

Well I Kinda Over Play It.  

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reinagirl99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm
You should go, you never know when a band will break up(Im not saying they will or anything) or how amazing a concert will be. For example my grandpa had had the chance to go to Woodstock but he thought it was going to be just a "ohh whatever" type concert. Obviously, it was not and he regretted it. Not saying that it'll be like Woodstock but I personally would take any chance I had to see them live, especially since I never have.

And who knows? Maybe they will be like the Beatles of our day  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm
Reinagirl99
You should go, you never know when a band will break up(Im not saying they will or anything) or how amazing a concert will be. For example my grandpa had had the chance to go to Woodstock but he thought it was going to be just a "ohh whatever" type concert. Obviously, it was not and he regretted it. Not saying that it'll be like Woodstock but I personally would take any chance I had to see them live, especially since I never have.

They already have broken up.
o.o
Where have you been?

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 am
Lupina Blackwing
Reinagirl99

o.o
Where have you been?

Under A Rock Much??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:53 am
PanicAtTheDiscoLover_72
Lupina Blackwing
Reinagirl99

o.o
Where have you been?

Under A Rock Much??

rofl
But yeah id go its gonna be one of the last times they are playing together right ??
Plus fall out boy biggrin
I wish i lived in America D:  

Peachy_Limes

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am
PrimeRibby

"New Perspective" has 3000 plays on my iTunes.
What does that tell you guys?
.-.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am
Lupina Blackwing
Reinagirl99

o.o
Where have you been?

rofl
EPIC. FAIL.  

Kylie the Cumbie

Peachy_Limes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:12 pm
Kyli3Fosho
PrimeRibby

.-.

You have too much time on your hands xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Kyli3Fosho
PrimeRibby

.-.

Oh. I'm Only At 2,784
Still Bad Huh?
.......Hmmmmm....
But Considering Its Only 30 Seconds.

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 pm
Kyli3Fosho
Lupina Blackwing
Reinagirl99

o.o
Where have you been?

rofl
EPIC. FAIL.
Heyyy let's be nice now.
xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 pm
Lupina Blackwing
Kyli3Fosho
Lupina Blackwing
Reinagirl99

o.o
Where have you been?

rofl
EPIC. FAIL.
Heyyy let's be nice now.
xD

XD Taka no gets.

That's what I get when I have a priest lecture me about saying HOLY way too much. No not really, I needed an excuse... sweatdrop

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm
takashi_sahoko
Lupina Blackwing
Kyli3Fosho
Lupina Blackwing
Reinagirl99

o.o
Where have you been?

rofl
EPIC. FAIL.
Heyyy let's be nice now.
xD

XD Taka no gets.

That's what I get when I have a priest lecture me about saying HOLY way too much. No not really, I needed an excuse... sweatdrop
[/align[
Bahaha, if it were me, I'd be all, "Holy hell did you just tell me what to do? You can NOT tell me what to do! Only one person has control over what I can do, and that's not you! I'll say whatever I GOD DAMN well wanna!"

But I'm just difficult like that.
xP

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas