Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shugo Chara guild!

Back to Guilds

A fan-based Shugo Chara guild! 

Tags: Shugo Chara, Tadase, Amu chan, Ikuto, Shugo Chara Doki 

Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:51 pm
FAN FICTION

This story is called, "Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago!" Throughout the story there will be links to tracks from Shugo Chara to fit the moment!!! Trust me they fit perfectly!! Because we made it like you're watching a real Shugo Chara anime!! Join the Role Play Fan Fiction now! Thank you! Happy Typing!~ heart

Enjoy~!
-Memorii

SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO!
MAIN CHARACTERS:

Yuki Murisaki, Memorii Makiko, Anju Taniyama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Opening Theme!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2yxrw3Yrw

Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago!!

I woke up: The sun in my eyes. I laid back up wiping the tears from my eyes. "What a weird dream!!" I said. I gently raise the curtains. It was a brand new day! It's the second to last day of school until summer vacation! (Hmmm... I can't wait, school's gonna be over soon!) "I really.... can't wait..." I said sounding a bit stange. "Ehh? Am I still half alseep? Or do I feel that I don't want school to be over just yet.... NO! No homework! *shakes head back and forth* I hate, hate, hate it!!!" I run to the sink and splash water on my face. ".....Weird." I rush to get dressed for school.

"Memorii" Said my Mom. "you're going to be late again if you don't hurry!"

"Okay! You don't have to tell me! I'm leaving now! Love you! Bye!!! I said in a sloppy manner.

(She said everything in one peice and just left.) *smiles* "I guess you can't help it, can you?" Mom said.

"Well, time for the daily, I forgot to fix my bed from Memorii" She sighed and lifted the bed sheet. "Ehh? What are these? Three Eggs? They must be from last, last, last Easter. Jeezz. Dosen't she ever throw her trash from B.C away?" She threw the Three eggs into the trash, and carried it away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xExdKqZbM&feature=related

EPISODE 1: The Begining... Is all shuck up?!

School
------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWD8749dH_Y&feature=related

*dash* With a burst of speed, I skyrocket through the door. "SORRY I'M LATE!!!!" I said while I gasped for air. "Ah Memorii, it's nice to see you." said Mrs. Miller said delightfully. "Did you tell the nurse you were late?" "Y-Yes!" I replied. "Okay, don't worry. I was just making sure you did. Take your time and unpack your bags, today we're discussing lagauges around the world." The teacher said. "Oh..." (It's a good thing this Teacher likes me...) I sighed with relief. I walk to my desk a unpack my bags. The Teacher went on. "Does anyone here know about Japan?" I raised my hand despite that I wasn't done unloading AND I was the only one. (That's Memorii for ya'. Speaking without thinking.) Michi thought.

"Okay Memorii?" the teacher called.

"I can sing in Japanese!" I said couragously.

"Fantastic! Do you mind singing for us?" The teacher asked.

I was shocked "EHHHH?! Right here, right now?! I-I mean don't we have to focus on the basics first?!"

(Basics?) "No, that's fine we just need a small sample first." Mrs.Miller said softly.

"....>///< I don't know.....!?" I thought in panic. (Of course you know!!! Why don't you sing your favorite song, "Heartful Song" by Hoshina Utau?)"Huh?"

Home
--------------------

"Ehh?! The egg is..... FLYING?!" Mom said in disbelief. "Does that mean.. they're not just ordinary eggs?! Don't tell me they're G-Guardian Eggs!!!!" *crack* *hatch!* "Memorii-chan!!" it said and flew off. "....Just like me and your father..." she said so sadly that tears came flowing out.

School
-------------------------

"Ehh..?" (From a girl who can't sing in public to one who can: CHARACTER CHANGE!) *poof* " I WILL SING HEARTFUL SONG BY HOSHINA UTAU!!!" I uncontrollably said. Startled, the teacher said, "O-Okay... go on."

(WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!?!) I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYyTkANMyvw

HEARTFUL SONG

"Daremo inai stage
Yume no jikan wa mou maku ga oriteyuku
Kinou to onaji
Asu wa nido to konai to kidzuku no
Last scene wa itsumo setsunaku utskushii kedo
Namida fuite tobira tatakou

Atarashii watashi ni umarekawaru
Yuuki o dashite
Hazukashigaranaide
My Heartful Song
My Heartful Song
Utau yo itsumademo
Anata ni todokimasu you ni!"

*poof!* The so called. "Character Change" wore off. "EHH?!"I said in panic. [SILENCE] (NOOOOO!!!! I'M SO EMBARASSED!!!!!! What the heck was that?!) Something flew up to me.. A mini person? No, what is that??? "Memorii-chan!!"she said.

Page 1-2 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 pm
kewl start im not good at role playing but ill try....

later on memorii-chan bumped in to yuki-chan "EHHH??" Memorii- chan surprisingly look at the mini people "2 MINIS???" she exclaimed "what are these things?!?!"yuki-chan just stared "hmm seems like she doesnt know what a shugo chara is yet Paine..." Yuki said "yuki!" Hikaru shouted "x-eggs!" "wat??" Yuki exclaimed "not here!" she started running towards the school field "Yuki!" memorii shouted "wait!" then eveything just went white and memorii saw yuki in her character transformation.. "Character transformation Midight Warrior!" She darted toward the x-egg and then Solar blade came in and hit the x-egg and was purified,went back to its owner.." yuki?" Memorii asked "wat was that?" "that was a character transformation" yuki explained "now that the x-egg is finished yu should start talking with your shugo chara by the way this is Paine and Hikaru i have 3 eggs at home still hasn't hatched yet so meet yu later." Yuki just walked to her house and waved back before she went inside "Hikaru!" Yuki asked "wats wrong??" "nothing just another Shugo chara!" Hikaru explained "hello there im Riki!"

Home
--------------

"Yuki-chan!" mom said "dont tell me another guardian egg hatched!"
"yup" yuki said "and i met Memorii she has a guardian character too."
"did i tell yu i had a guardian character?" mom said
"no yu never did and how did yu kno i had guardian characters and how can yu see them?!"
"the story is i had them too but as i got older my dream came true and my guardian character disappeared cuz i stopped believing and becuz the eggs were hopping around wen i saw them too..."
"forget it mother!" yuki shouted and ran to her room "hikaru,Paine, and Riki why is it i have 2 eggs coming?!"
"yuki-chan" Riki said "its becuz we hatch for who yu want to be!"
yuki stood there shocked "say Riki wat is yur powers?" she asked "ill show yu!" riki said "here!" all yuki saw was a cute little pajamas on her bed yuki took them and put it on " does this look better on me?" she asked "nothing matters lets go to sleep!"

School
----------
"a New Trimester!" hikaru shouted
"paine why did yu have to remind me..." Yuki shouted
"uhh....Hikaru did" Paine said...
"Yuki-chan!" Riki shouted "here is yur clothes for school!"
"ok let me just get my backpack and my shoes..."yuki said
beep*beep*
"uh oh im late!" yuki shouted "only if i had a sports chara i could have got there faster!"
she started running towards the school and she saw all of the students in the class with new classes
"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Yuki shouted "well im in the same class as memorii so im good..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Shugo Chara Doki No Tamago

"Memorii-chan!! I'm Lucia! Your Guardian Character!" she said. "Huh? Do you guys-" [Applaud] *clap* *clap* "That was cool, even if I didn't understand a word you said!" One student said. "Yeah, you're not even japanese!" One girl pointed out. "T-Thank you?" I said unsurely. "Yup, you're not japanese, but they are!!" A boy pointed to three people in the back of the room. "Who?!" I asked shamely.

"Ah, Memorii. I forgot to tell you that we have guests from Japan. They have come from a school in Tokyo, Seiyo Elementary's Guardians!" The teacher announced. "What?! In front of people I don't even know?!" I looked at the mysterious floating person, and grabbed her. "WAAAHHH! Did you do this to me??? I didn't mean to sing!!!!" I yelled. "Ahhhh!! Don't hurt me Memorii-chan!!" she yelled back in plea. "Memorii! Who are you talking too?" Michi asked. "What do you mean?! You don't see her?! She's right here!!!! The floating thing in front of me!!!" I complained. "I'M NOT A "THING" I'M A GUARDIAN CHARACTER!!!!" She argued. " "A WHAT?!" I argued back.

Back of the classroom
---------------------------------
TALKING IN JAPANESE

"Hey, Reo. She's got a Guardian Character.... And a strong one." A girl in the back whispered.

"Hmmm..... yeah. And she looks ready to stab her with a pencil..." *sweatdrop* Poor little newborn... Reo said.

The other boy laughed. "Hahaha! This girl's funny!!!!!"

"Hey! Shut it!!! If she can sing in japanese, then she could understand what we're saying!!!" The girl complained.

"Opps. Sorry, I'll try not to attract attention!"

".......Too late. By the way.... Do you feel eyes on us?" Reo said

Front of Classroom
------------------------

[STARE]
Now the whole classes attention was on the Guardians, including Memorii.
"Okay....." Another student said. Reo stood up. And walked towards the front of the classroom where I was standing.

Memorii's Sense's
-----------------------
"You can do it, Memorii-chan!! Gambare!!" Lucia said. Pushing that aside......

(AHHHHH! WHAT DO I DO?! H-HE'S COMING OVER!!!) *panic* *panic* (UMMMM? UMMMM? ACT COOL! YEAH, THAT'S IT!!)
-----------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSTmRcVNxE&feature=related

"Oh, hello Miss Memorii Makiko. Am I right? That's what the teacher called you." Reo said.

"I am Reo Suzuki, I'm pleased to meet you."

*blush* *bu-mp* *bu-mp* (Ehh? He's cute! It's like I've seen him before or something-ummmm....no that's no it.) I thought. Letting go of the little Guardian Thing.

"............ ah...." I couldn't get any other words out of my mouth.

"Ah?......" He asked to know what I meant.

"I-I mean, yes you're right!!!!" I studdered.

"Okay, then........"Memorii-chan." he said softly. "Can you and your, "GUARDIAN CHARACTER" talk to me outside for a while?"

"He saw me!!!!!!!!!" The Guardian Character said.

"Uhhhhh.............. Uhhhhhhh" It felt like he was sufficating me.... (Come on!!! Out with it already!!) "S-SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I blurted out.

*smiles* "Ah! Great!" he said.

"Oh, he is such a playboy. The boy from the Guardians pointed out.

With quick haste, he took my hand and walked me outside. As we were walking down the halls together, all was silent. My heartskipped a beat each time he looked back to check on me. It felt like I was going to faint.
I had to start a conversation! I don't want to keep it akward like this! >///<

"S-So..." I started. How......how were you able to see this, "Guardian Character"? It didn't look like anyone else could see her." I said trying to stay calm.

"Oh Yeah! Forgot to tell ya! Sorry Lady!! I have a Guardian Character too! But he isn't with me now. Hahaha. LOL! I'll letcha meet him later! Let's talk together first! " Reo said like a different person.

I paused. "Eh? You changed just like that? You were so calm and collected a five minutes ago.."

"O.o Oh, yeah right! I don't like showing my character to anyone but friends.... It's my rule--- a policy!!"

"Wait...So I'm a friend?" (Even though we just met?) I stopped walking.

Reo had stopped too. And grinned like a happy-go-lucky little boy that made my heart skiped 2 beats.

"WELL......You are familliar.... You do seem like a friend... a girl I can trust... So yeah, friends? I like your character!" He said out of his own mind.

(W-What?!) *////* "You said?! W-We're....friends? And I like this character of yours t-too. B-Both of them. I said as if I was about to die.

"Doumo arigatou gozaimasu!" He said in a "mommy bought me Ice Cream voice."

(Ahhhhhhh!!!! Kawaii-desu!!) I twitched.

As we were walking. I saw a girl run past the library door. She noticed me walking with a guy. "Oi! Memorii-chan!" the girl called out. "Hey Yuki! I responded. "Who's this...? Hahaha! Is he your BOYFRIEND?" she asked. "H-Huh?! N-no... we're just-" [INTERUPTED] "Yup!" Reo said. "EHHHHHHH?!"
"And Memorii, who's this?" Reo asked. "Oh..... She's my best friend forever, Yuki-chan!" I replied "Hahaha, Oh! and good luck, Memorii-chan~!" Yuki said. Just as she was about to leave..."Ehhhh? Could it be..... Memorii-chan has a Guardian Character! Just like me!!" Yuki said surprisingly.

Page 3-6 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 pm
"memorii!" yuki shouted "wat the....The Guardians!?!?!?!?" "ehh??? Reo's ur boifriend???" yuki saw him "i dont think Reo even remembers me!"

-----------------
speaking japanese to Reo

"Wat are yu doing with memorii" Yuki shouted
"Memorii wats going on? Paine,hikaru,Riki!"
"yuki!" Paine shouted "dont worry hes not going to hurt her or anything"
"he better not hurt her or else!"
"im sorry to worry yu yuki...!"
"Reo.!" yuki shouted "wats wrong?! Memorii! Help!"
"fake...." a guy just appeared said
".....!" yuki was stunned *blush* *blush* Riki was blushing looking at his shugo chara..
Yuki ran to the bathrooms figuring she liked Reo and that guy who she didnt kno he must be a high schooler.....
"....!" the Guardian was looking at yuki for a moment "i have a feeling she has more than 4 guardian characters and she can chara nari with hers too....memorii and yuki both have very strong charas yuki already has 3 hatched and memorii has 1 who will be the one to join the guardians!?"

"yuki!" Reo shouted "wat are yu doing here?"
"none of yur business" Yuki said "and why are you doing here"
"uhh were looking for a new guardian since yu left..."
"i was the former queen!!" yuki shot back "and now yu come and ask me to come back no way!"
"have your way then..." Reo said
"wait!" yuki shouted "well i would go back but i need to think about it and i need to ask my mom!"
"Reo!" the girl said "who is she?!"
"uhh yuki come talk t me at seiyo academy at Tokyo ok just come rite now i have to go!
"Wait!" yuki shouted "Seems like yur in love with him aren't yu.." Paine said
"shut up Paine" yuki shouted while blushing "i like him but it changed after the x- eggs tried to come attack me it was my fault why we lost alot of guardian chara's too! im just going back to japan"

HOME
-----------
she went home and packed at night to make sure her mother didnt kno she had her 2 other eggs with her too, she went to the airport and flew to japan and stayed ther with her dad and was transferred to seiyo academy,

Dear Mother,
im sorry that i left yu today but ill be back with papa tell the teacher that i have transferred to seiyo academy i went back to join the guardians i might join but i dont kno yet im sorry by the time yu've read this ive already landed on japan im very sorry mother i love yu the most and also please take care of Lulu wen im gone she will try to come after me please make sure shes with yu im very sorry ill send yu letters every week im going to stay there with dad for a very long time im sorry

Love,
Yuki

"Onee-chan!!!!!" lulu cried
"lulu please dont cry i kno she want to but im sorry lulu" Mother said "she'll be back soon..its a good thing she able to speak japanese...Father please take care of her...

Japan
------------------
"Otoon-san!!" Yuki cried
"yuki- chan" Dad Shouted
"im staying here until im finshed at seiyo academy please! Mother already knows! im sorry!"
"its ok yuki..tomorrow ill transfer yu to seiyo academy
"thank yu" yuki said she went upstairs to her room at japan..her mom and dad are divorced so thats why she knows how to speak japanese...

Seiyo Academy
---------------------
"welcome yuki" the teacher said "shes a new transfer student"
"yo" yuki said (NOOOO im soo embarrassed!)
"OMG shes sooo cool!!!!!" a girl from the back said
"ima sit here" Yuki said
"go ahead yuki" a boy said
"dont give me that look like yu like me or anything..!" Yuki said
"sorry" the boy said
"man it was a bad choice to come back here but its too late!" yuki thought
...............i wonder if memorii coming to japan too...

old School
-----------------

"Sorry to interrupt but yuki is no longer at this school she has transferred to Seiyo Elementary school becuz of her dad's work trip im very sorry to announce this.."

"EHHHH?????" Memorii shouted "Yuki's gone??"

"well yeah shes gone to japan to study there i also heared the Guardians are going back there in a little while.." a girl said

"Reo!!!" Memorii shouted " did yu hear that yuki went to japan! she was transferred to your school!"

"wat??" Reo said
that was the last day of yuki being there but she still wanted to kno if Memorii was going to Seiyo elementary school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 pm
SHUGO CHARA DOKI NO TAMAGO
!!

" I have a Guardian Character too!" Yuki yelled. "But I didn't know you had one!" I studered. "W-Well she only hatched today, I think."
"Well! Anyway see ya!" I said. "Oh Yeah, wait....Omigosh! I forgot! I have P.E!!!! Bye Memorii-chan! And Reo-kun! Good Luck on your date!!" Yuki ran off. "Oh for the love of-" Reo smiled. "She was Charming! *Using his other character* Shall we go?" he asked. "Y-Yes!"

Few Steps of the story from koolxkayura
-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTEqEF-xVA&feature=related

"WHAT?! YUKI LEFT?! WITHOUT SAYING................bye?" I said as tears were streaming out of my eyes like a waterfall. "Memorii......" Reo said in pity and sorrow. "I-I-I thought we were...............Best Friends....Forever.

Reo shed a tear too. Seeing Memorii so sad he asked this,: Do you want to go back to my school and Meet her? I raised my head back up almost intsatntly. "What? Really?! WAIT.... But my Mom." I mentioned. It'll be okay. I've already told her. he said. "Really?" "Yeah, see that she was the former Queen Chair 10 years ago. "WHAT?! Q Chair?!"I exclaimed "Yeah. So I want you to get ready, we'll be leaving at morning we'll get to Japan, in and hour that way. If I Chracter Transform with Nite. I'll inform the Q chair and the J Chair too okay? So don't you cry anymore! We Can all Chara Nari!" said Reo. "Thank You!!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I sobbed.
"H-hey! I said no crying!" "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I kept crying. *smile* "In the morning I promise..." he swore.

Home
-------------------------------------------

*Door opens*

"So, Memorii......" said the Mom with a detective kit.

(NOOO! CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!)

"M-Mom.....You knew? About the guardians? And The Guardian Characters??"

"Yes, I knew about it all... Dear... I'm so sorry for not telling you.... I must be a failure as a mother.... I was to ashamed to tell you because your father..... The Jack's Chair, died protecting me once because people found out we were part of the Guardians as Children.... When He died, so did his Guardian Characters. I'm so sorry for not telling you, sweetie."

"Mom....... *I looked down* As you know............. I'm going to Seiyo Elementaty............... To see Yuki again!!!!! So.... please whatever happens... don't try and stop me, Mom." I demanded.

"Oh Memorii, how much you've grown! Well, I understand." She replied

"Eh? R-Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Of course. Follow your would-be-self. Right Lucia?"

"Yes!!" Lucia said.

"Well.... here are your other eggs.... dearest. Be brave okay?" Mom ensured.

"Yeah, I promise. *hugs* I'll come back. Cross my heart! *looks down at eggs* So you two... my other would-be-selves.... They mean tons of possablities!! Mommy!!" I called.

"I love you and, thank you."

"Memorii..... I love you too. Now---and Forever!"she said.

*smile exchanges* "Well you don't wanna miss your trip! Sleep tight and Gambare!"

"Hee hee! Yup!" (I promise!)

In my room
----------------------------------

"Zzzzzzzzzz.............." me sleeping

"No......you take the mic, i don wanna sing anymore.......and spoil all my fans...... *snore* *sleep talker Lucia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpZU0udjwJY&feature=related

................................*CRASH!!!!!!!!!*

"EHHHHH?! WHAT WHERE?! WHEN?! WHO?! HOW?! AND WHY?!??!

"...................." ???? was silent.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! CRASHING THROUGH THE WINDOW WHEN A GIRL IS SLEEPING?! P-PERVERT!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! >////<

The Mysterious Person runs to the door and locks it. "W-What.....?" i said too scared to breathe.

"Me-Memorii? What's wrong dear? *turns door nob* Huh? Hun, open the door! *knocks* ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE???" Mom asked in panic.

"MOM!!!! MO-NHHFFK!!!! MMMMPPHHFF!!! *SMACK!!!* GET YOUR HAND OFF MY FACE!!!!" MOM!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!" I yelled for my life.

"MEMORII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mom plea for help. (WHY? WHY?! TO BE POWERLESS AT A TIME LIKE THIS.......!) **RING**

"Hello? Memorii? Memorii's Mother? It's me Reo. Are you ready?" **RING**

"REO!" Mom ran for the door.

".....Damn it..." ????? panicked. He grabbed me a jumped out the window.
"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!" Now you could no longer hear my voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwTLx18pzM&feature=related

Page 7-9 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm
*BEEP*BEEP*

"hello?" yuki said "EHH?? yu told her!!!!"
"GOME!GOME!" Reo shouted
"Saying ur sorry wont help!" she shouted "WAT!! she coming! im so sorry memorii for not telling yu!!WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
"YUKI!!!!!" Reo shouted "stop crying already!"
i just kept crying cuz i was really happy that she was coming but i forgot to tell him something
"Reo" yuki said
"wat?" he asked
"i saw that boy from before wen yu and Memorii was talking hes a high school student!"
"dont mention him" reo said
"hello Yuki-chan!" the boy said "AHHHHHHHHH" yuki screamed "who are yu!"
"Gome im.... Moka!" the boy said
"Onii-san wat are yu doin with her yur supposed to stay with me!!" Moka shouted
"eh... yur moka??" Yuki said
"no shes my little sister or should say my 14 year old sister shes like a little kid in front of me but a older kid wen im not here...." he said

"uhh ur name?" Yuki said
"Yuki!" reo shouted "wat are yu doing with her yu little thief!!!!"
"be quiet little king!" he said
"onii-san!!!!"moka shouted
"shut up moka!" he shouted
"....!" yuki was surprised she couldn't move
"yuki?" reo and the boy said "are yu okay?"
"YUKI!" her dad said
"wat happened?" yuki asked
"yu fainted!" dad said
"Get out!" yuki shouted as he ran out of the room...
"Hikaru,Paine,Riki!!!"
"nani?" they all said "oi! i sense a shugo chara!"

"Yo!" the little cat said
"ehh???!!!" yuki shouted
"yo" the boy said
"YU!!!!!" she shouted
"yud better be lucky i brought yu here!" he said " i had to bring moka home becuz of that!"
"forget it!" she shouted
" and my name is......"
(back to Reo and Memorii!)

Beep*beep*

"moshi moshi?" yuki answered "WAATT!!!!!!"
"yes memorii has been kidnapped!" she said
"this is my fault i wouldn't have left if i new this would happen...."she said "AHHH!gosh dont scare me like that!!!"
"gome!" he said
"i still dont kno yur name..." yuki said
"ill tell later wen he gets back...nani! kyo!" he said
" comin nya~!" haru said
"yuki a x-egg!" Hikaru shouted
"wat??" yuki shouted "ive gotta run!!"
"my heart unlock...Chara nari Majestic shadow!"

"Shadow Hunt!" yuki yelled
"Moonshadow!" yuki shouted
"nani Yuki?" Moon shadow asked
"hurry an x-egg thats why i summoned the black shadow dragon!"
"ok hold on tight..." they flew really fast they went past that guy and haru they saw her and they chara nari but she didnt see them...
"Majestic Tune!" then all of the x-eggs went back into their eggs and was purified she turned around to see him standing she was shocked......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xLRwTo5oc4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRQWu6zAv34

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mom! Reo!!! LUCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!" I pleaed.

"NOO!!!! MEMORII!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!" Lucia cried.

*kicks door open* "MEMORII!!!!!! No awnser... The room entirely empty.
"Memorii-chan....WAAAAHHHH!!!"Lucia sobbed. "Why, Why, WHY?!" Reo said angered. *slams table with fist* "Damn it... I was too late... I have to get Katrina(Queen Chair), and Satora(Jack Chair) as soon as possible! "Memorii.....*sob* Please.... do what ever you can---to get her back!!! DON'T LET HER DIE!!!!!" Mom cried. "I-I promise....I won't let you down! "Lucia, lets go get Memorri back!!! "Yeah!" she said with determiation. C'mon Nite, out of your egg, we have an important mission to do!" Reo comanded. "Right." he obeyed.

CHARACTER CHANGE!!!! *poof!* (Dragon)

*flap* *flap* *WHOOSH!* "I'll bring her to Japan safely! But I need to get, Katrina and Satora first!"(Memorii!, Memorii!, Memorii! I'll find you!! Just hold on!!) Reo thought.

Katrina's house
--------------------------------

**RING DONG!** "Katrina!!" Reo yelled. "Oh, yeah, I'm ready to go back to Japan now!!! .......Wait who's that other Guardian Character with you?" she said. "That's Lucia, Memorii's Guradian Character... But, never mind that!" Reo scolded. "Memorii---has been kiddnaped!!!" Katrina was stunned. "LIKE, WHAT?! WE HAVE TO..." "I know! We gotta save her! Now c'mon Lady!!!" "All right! Lala! Let's do this!

CHARACTER CHANGE!!!! *poof* (Bunny Rabit)

TO SATORA'S *power hop!* *bounce!*

Satora's house
--------------------------------------

Reo noticed with the pace they're were going in they would never make it to Memorii in time! *Door opens* "Satora!!!! No Time! I'll explain everything!! But just Character Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Reo comanded. "Hahaha! Sure whatever!" Satora said in such a carefree voice it made Katrina twitch. "C'mon Hiroko!" *poof Hiroko came out of the egg* "Yeah, Action! You're on!!!"

"CHARACTER CHANGE!" (Fighter)

"Alright here's what hapened--------------" Reo stated. "And then-------------------------------" Katrina ended.

"WHAT!? THEN WE GOTTA SAVE HER!!!!!!!!" Satora cried. "NO- REALLY?!" Reo argued. "Guys! Let's split up! And go!" Then went to go find Memorii.

Meanwhile, Memorii.......
------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ho-Yqj-mhM&feature=related

*Awakens* "Ehhhh....? W-w-wait?...............What..........? EHHHHHHHHH?! HEY YOU!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

*Note: they're in the air* ".................... Do you really want me to let you go? If I do, you'll fall. ................ Just so you know." ????? said.

"ACK! *Just noticed* ..............................!" I was silent.

"...Thought so." he said frankly.

"HEY YOU!!!!!!!!! DON'T ACT SO COCKY WITH ME OR I'LL! I'LL!.......I'LL...?
I couldn't say anything I was Powerless. My two eggs were at home.... I think Lucia was with Reo. And that left me with nothing, just maybe Death.

*glare* ".........................." I stared at him. If you looked closely, it looked like I was going to bite him.

"You just be quiet for now. I'm Charcter Transformed now so it doesn't look like a little noob like you wouldn't want to get hurt."

"J-just let me goo!!!" I yelled.

"............................"

*hugs* "It's Opposite Day today." he said.

"KYA-?! EWWWWW!!!! LET ME GO!!!" I pushed.

".....No.."

"So you want to fall?"

"Eh?"

"Okay, then...." *drop*

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed half to death

*catch* ".........Hahaha. You're funny."

*blush!* "BAKA!!! IDIOT!!! WAAHHH!!! DON'T SCARE ME!! WAAHH!" I cried. *smack* *puch* *hit*

"H-Hey! OW! THAT HURTS!!! Your lucky I didn't kill you with my Transformation, or I would've---"

"WELL, GUESS WHAT, DORKFACE? WE CAN CHARACTER TRANSFORM TOO! LET'S GO ALL OF YOU!" Reo comanded.

BATTLE MUSIC!!!
----------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOrI06Stp8&feature=related
----------------------------------------

"MY VERY OWN HEART:"
"Katrina'S OWN HEART:"
"MY OWN HEART:"

"UNLOCK!"

Skip to my next post for the battle!!

Page 10-12 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Shugo chara doki no tamago

"Haru....." yuki said
"yuki.." he said
"why didnt i reconize yu at first! kyo ur shugo chara" yuki shouted "baka neko!"
"yuki!" haru shouted
she just ran as fast as she could she just kept running until she ran out of energy....
"hikaru,Paine,Riki call Reo hurry!" yuki looked back he was running after her...(yuki-chan wat r yu doing!)
"could this be another chara!?" she thought
(character change!) a lunatic shape came on yuki's head then she started running even faster! then she stopped as she jumped onto her deck and saw a shugo chara!
"hiya im Nana! and im a sports person who yu want to be!" she just ran in her room and lay on her bed then haru came and knocked
"haru!" yuki shouted "go away already!"
"gome yuki" haru said "its been along time since we've seen each other" "Shut Up!" yuki shouted with anger "paine character change!" she came with such anger and attacked him out side....
"would yu stop already girls with anger will never learn.." haru shot back
"shut up!" yuki shouted she ran off again but she was crying this time
"why does he always give me the bad memories!" she though without noticing she almost tripped of a cliff wen haru came and caught her before she fell

"i told yu already anger is just not learning" he said
all i did was cry i couldn't stop until he hugged me i was shocked.......
*BEEP*BEEP*
"wat brother?!?!" Haru shouted
"shhh rite now im being chased by those guardians!" ???? shouted then yuki pushed Haru and started runningeven faster now that Nana was here.
"Yuki wait!" haru yelled
"yuki??? oh that girl yu said to capture too.." ???? said
"wat im just hiding so i can here them talk" yuki whispered
"ok so wat do yu want??" Haru asked
"i have this girl i dont kno her name but shes still silent and now go after yuki!" ???? shouted
"okay have it your way...." haru sighed "ok yuki come out i kno yur there"
"oh no...." she whispered
"hah there yu are!" haru shouted,he just carried her,she kept moving around later on she fell asleep becuz it was boring
"ahh good thing she fell asleep now all i have to do now is bring her to easter.."

wat will happen next???memorii's in trouble so is yuki but the whole gang is with memorii.....who's gonna save who?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am

"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: DRANGON FURY!!"
"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: SNIPER KISS!"
"CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: FIGHTER'S WILL!"

"Damn it........." ??? said.

"Hey, Natsuko! Give back Memorii!!" Reo yelled.

"And give up that easily? Gimme a break." Natsuko said.

"Grrrr....... Memorii! Cover your ears!!! "Dragon.....ROAR!!!!" GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *SCREECH* *EARTHQUAKE*
The whole place was shaking, unbelievably. Even in the air, Even when I was covering my ears I still felt slightly some pain.

"My turn! "CUPID'S ...............FLAMING ARROW!!!!!!!" With a jolt of light, The arrow............had missed!! "What?! Impossible!!!" Katrina cried.

"Alright! *jumps!* "Wing.........PUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Satora shot into the air, but he missed!

The impact from Reo's attack...It was hurting Natsuko of course. AND Me.
"Urhhhggg............... You want her so bad?! Then......catch her." Natsuko threw me into the air.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried.

"MEMORII~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Reo paniced.

"Oh, no you don't!! "NIGHTMARE DAGGER!" *???!!!*

".............*blood dripping* ........................." Reo's Transformation became undone as he fell though the sky.

"..............................." Katrina and Satora were silent, dazed, their bodies just froze.

(Reo was? Was he...... hurt?! *Tears* Being in danger, all of them....HURT. Just because of me, because I was too weak..... too weak to do anything.....)

"I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! IF IT'S MY LIFE BASED ON HURTING OTHERS....... THAN I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "I WANT.......... I WANT TO PROTECT THOSE AROUND ME!!!!"

------------------------------
*SHINE* What's.................. this the senery just changed?" I said.
Lucia flew up to me. "Are you ready?" she asked. I paused. "Am I ready? F-For what?" "To protect the ones around you of course!... Are you up to it?" "Yes I am!!! More than anything!!!!!" I replied. "Good awnser.. Memorii-chan! Let's GO!"

"MY OWN HEART:

"UNLOCK!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPMGJmgaP0&feature=related

CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: SONG ACCELERATE!!!!!!

Page 13-15 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 am
"AHHHH!" yuki screamed "wat are yu doing???"
"ahh nothing...." Haru said
"yeah rite i heard yur brother!" yuki shouted
"Haru!!!" Moka shouted happily "WAT R YU DOING WITH THIS GIRL!!!!!" hen she became angry with me
"nothing moka just calm down" Haru said
"im not calming down!" Moka shouted "yu know my feelings too!!!"
"shut Up moka!" Haru shouted
yuki jumped off and ran back home but she realized she liked Haru,natsuko and reo shes just was upset *bump* bump*
(why does it hurt??) i thought (wat i have a feeling something's wrong!)
"Nana!" i shouted "my own heart unlock!"

CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: LUNATIC HEART!
"LUNATIC LORELEI!!!!" i jumped on the horse and we went to the sea "i cant go back there yet somethings wrong nana!" i shouted i turn around "uh oh"
"WAT WERE YU DOING WITH MY ONII-SAN!!!!!!!!!" Moka shouted angrily
"My Own Heart Unlock!"
CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION biggrin evil Miracle!
"nani?!?!" i was surprised "she can character transform too?!?!"
"yea think yu can win!" Moka shouted "Miracle of Death!"
"Heart Sword!" i shouted " yu'd better be careful or ill actually hurt yu!"
"like i need to be careful!" Moka shouted
"lunatic Aura Sphere!" I shouted then all of a sudden it hit Moka but we both undone our tranformation..."Nana!"
"Mitsu!" Moka shouted "look wat yu did to her!"
"i didnt do anything!" i shot back "yu were the one just coming to attack me for no reason!"
i looked up then Moka shouted "ONII-SAN!!!!!!!"
"shut up Moka" Haru shouted
i ran away i just kept running till i got home

HOME
---------------
"i have to contact reo!" i shouted
"yuki..."Paine and hikaru sighed
"yuki-chan..." Riki and nana sighed
"i have another egg?!?!?" i was surprised " i had 1 egg left now another one! wait i still have to contact reo or memorii-chan!"
*Beep*Beep*
"sorry i cant come to the phone rite now please leave a message!"
"reo are yu okay?!?!i sesne that something was wrong from ther but i cant get there and then i found Haru,kyo and moka! Moka can Chara nari! shes only 14 how can she get a shugo...." then she hanged up "no way"

Back at Memorii and Reo
-----------------------------------
*BEEP*BEEP*
"1 missed call" appeared from his cellphone
"Lulu!" mom shouted
"nani okaan-san?" Lulu asked
"oh ur not even 7 years old... im so.....Wah?!?!?!" mom looked at lulu's shoulder "shugo chara?!?!?"
"yup!" lulu smiled "thats Kisa!"
"Lulu-chan!" Kisa shouted "i sense Reo-kun and memorii-chan!"
"onii-san!Onee-chan!" Lulu shouted "Jannei okaan-san!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm

"This is? Character Transformation.... Wait...REO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I remembered.

I soared down through the sky trying to find him.....and target found!! I sighed a relief. I quickly caught him and Nite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WgInytkAxg&feature=related

"Thank gooddness......... I'm so glad...*tears* You're safe..." I sobbed.

"Memorii..... hahaha... I wanted to be the one to say that to you... So.. I'm glad you're safe too...Urrhhhggg!!!" Reo was holding his wound, but blood was still leaking everywhere.

"Oh Reo...You need to get your wound, or else.. you'll...."

I paused and turned. That guy, Natsuko..... was still there. I was too blind in rage to control my anger, I blurted everything out that was in my mind. I said these things without thinking first.

"............................" He didn't do anything he was silent almost, it looked like he was ashamed.

"HEY YOU!!!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO REO!!!!!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!! BAKA!!!!!!" *Tears were raging out* I fought.

But after those words he just went away, just like that.

"Omigosh!!! Reo-kun!!! Are you okay?!" Katrina cried.

"..Damn it. Does it.....look I'm okay to you?! ........Arhhgg!!" Reo argued.

"C'mon! Bring him back to my house my Mom will help quick!!!!!" I sobbed.

"On it!" Satora called.

Memorii's house
------------------------------------------

The Guardian Characters were all asleep....

"..........................................................................................................................." Everyone was silent.

"Wahh...... It was all my fault. I got all of you involved.. You have a right to scold me. Scolding was one of the things I truly hated with the passion.

"Awww.... Honey..." Mom said quietly.

In Japanese
---------------------------------------------

"Jeeezz, She's taking things really hard on herself.... I feel sorry for her." Satora pointed out.

"Yeah.... but ya' know it isn't actually her fault.... So..." Katrina stopped for a moment.
---------------------------------------------
Back to English

"Hey...listen...It's not your fault k? It was bound to happen.... Trust me, If we hadn't planned to go to Japan this morning.... Then wouldn't you have been kiddnaped anyway?" Katrina made a point.

I looked up and wiped my tears. (That's right... If it weren't for them I would've.....) I smiled.

"Then....Thank you... Everyone.... I'm sorry you had to go through with this.." I looked down sad again.

"Hey, hey.... We're the Guardians right? Your problems are OUR problems!" Satora said.

"Me a-a Guardian?" I looked up again surprised.

"Yup, personally, Reo would've told you when we all got there together... But I wanted to tell this Memorii girl that he was talking about for the WHOLE day, before he could. Truthfully I was jealous when he got to talk to you first...." he said.

"Ah!.... R-Really? *blush* I-I-I didn't know.."

*smiles* "Well, now you do. Welcome..... Joker Memorii! To the Guardians! Oh, and when he finally tells you---act all surprised okay? He sleeping right now so. He'll kill me if he finds out." he said like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh, okay...Sure?" I said and asked at the same time.

The sad moment had ended, all was left were smiles from warm hearts...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait we haven't introduced each other correctly yet!" Katrina remebered.

"I'm Fuutoshi Satora, I'm 10 years old I'm in 4th grade but I'm gonna be in 5th after summer vacation! I have two younger sisters! Nice ta' meetcha'!"

"I'm Mitsuki Katrina! I'm 11 and I'm gonna be in 6th next! And I have a older sister."

"I'm Makiko Memorii, I'm 10 and I'll be in 5th grade too soon. I'm an only child everyone says, but I have a older sister in college."

"Oh yeah, That's Suzuki Reo, He's 11, and he's also in 5th grade. A independant only child." Katrina added. Well... enough of this... Let's go rest for the afternoon" Mom gave Katrina permission to have her share my room with me tonight. Satora and Reo will sleep on the couches.

"Good night.... Hee hee! Til the afternoon!" she said as she walked away.

"Yeah.... Well, I gotta go to the bathroom, see ya." Satora said as if he had all the money in the world. *closes door*

Me? "...................Reo......" I was silent. *kiss on cheek* "Thank you... for everything! Sweet dreams, Reo...." I quyickly walked away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8hNWeU8Bc&feature=related
Moment with the music.. listen while reading!!!

Uh-oh Reo was awake pretending to be asleep,
----------------------------------------------------------------

*blush* "W-Wow........... Memorii..... kissed...*blush* I can't think about that yet! *evil change* I have to get revenge!!! SATORA'S GONNA DIE SLEEPING TONIGHT!!!! MWWAAHAHAHAHA!!!! *love change* But.... on the cheek............*blush* Memorii-chan!!!!! *evil change* IMA KILL YOU SATORA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! DON'T MESS WITH MY MEMORII!! I WANTED TO TELL HER FIRST!!! SO NOW SINCE YOU TOLD HER FIRST...... YOU'LL DIE!!!!! *love change* Memorii-chan....." -///- *evil change* "REVENGE!!! HE'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY......AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! But this time he didn't change back back to love.....

Satora was listening through the door
-----------------------------------------------

"OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!! WELL........ We'll just see about that!!! I won't lose to you!!!! NEVER!!!!! Satora said quietly.(MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not going to lose to you, KING!!! Memorii will be mine!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!)

Katrina leaning against Memorii's door, litsening too.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Don't tell me Satora fell for Memorii!! Grrr.... Satora!!! THIS IS SO----SO!!!! BAKA!!! I WON'T LOSE TO HER!!!! SATORA'S MINE!!! *glare* Memorii Makiko she seems okay... but no matter what---- I can't let her get Satora!!! IT'S TIME TO LIKE, TAKE SOME ACTION!!!!)

My thoughts.......
----------------------------------------------------------

(Why.......do I feel like a love Octigon has been placed?! What's with this Tension?! How are the whole Guardian things gonna play out?! I feel so nervous?! I feel eyes of DEATH on me!!! They feel like daggers!!! I'm gonna faint!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!! YUKI, TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!!! This..... will be a long year!! OF PAIN!!!!!!!! TxTlll EHHHHHHH....... WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!?!?!?!?!?!)

----------------------------------------------------------

So then the Guardians were all assembled now, The King: Reo Suzuki, The Queen: Katrina Mitsuki, The Jack: Satora Fuutoshi, The Ace: Yuki Murisaki, And The Joker: Memorii Makiko. Was this the start of a somewhat beautiful friendship? ....................or not?! We'll just have to wait and see!

Page 16-18: Episode 1 (END)

Ending Theme!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpr42XiFpc  

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

little info wats happening at japan....
Japan
-------------
"oi joto matte yuki-chan!" dad shouted
"otoon-san!" yuki shouted "i have to buy clothes!"
"for wat!?" he shouted
"for everyday after im finished with school!" yuki shouted then she bumped into Haru...
"Haru!!!!!!" yuki screamed
"nani yuki-chan?" haru replied
"when did yu ever call me yuki-chan!" yuki shouted
" just today!" he replied
" yea bye bye!" yuki said
" please i gotta contact them..." yuki said
BEEP*BEEP*
"sorry im not at the phone rite now please leave a message!"
"OI!!!!!!!!!!! REO-KUN!!!!!!!! HURRY UP AND COME TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im waiting forever and Haru Keeps STALKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!" i shouted i hanged up after that "gosh that made me tired im just going home to sleep.....MOKA!?!?"
"wat!" Moka shouted "oh wondering why im here at the mall im here with Haru onii-san im waiting for natsuko onii-san!"

"shut up Moka Natsuko's not here yet!" Haru shouted
(why am i always stuck with him everyday!?!?)i thought
"anyways im just going HOME!!!!!!!!" i shouted *dash all the way home*
"ok im going to sleep!.."

"ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz" me sleeping in the morning
"for now im tired i guess ill wait till they come back here at japan!" i thought in my sleep " but wat if they dont come?!?! Reo said they were coming today....*shake*
"wat was that?!" i jumped up (character change!)
"RIKI!!!!!!"i screamed i was drawing lots of pictures even myself
"riki!" i angrily looked at her
"GOME yuki-chan!" Riki apologized "i was bored so i character changed with yu..."
"with out me asking!!!!!!!" Yuki shouted
*SHAKE*SHAKE*SHAKE
(the egg?)i thought
(yuki-chan dont worry im Yune! i wont be coming out yet but just wait for me!)
"Whoa!" i woke up "was that a dream?"
(dont worry i wont be coming out yet just wait for me!!) i thought of Yune...
(When will she hatch? just wait! ill wait for yu YUNE!!)
i got up went down stairs and started playing the piano and sang You by Dai(song should be on my profile)

Anata wa ima doko de nani wo shite imasu ka?
Kono sora no tsuzuku basho ni imasu ka?

Ima made watashi no kokoro wo umete ita mono
Ushinatte hajimete kizuita
Konna ni mo watashi wo sasaete kurete ita koto
Konna ni mo egao wo kureteita koto

Ushinatte shimatta daishou wa totetsumonaku ooki sugite
Torimodosou to hisshi ni te wo nobashite mogaku keredo
Maru de kaze no you ni surinukete todokisou de todokanai

Kodoku to zetsubou ni mune wo shimetsukerare
Kokoro ga kowaresou ni naru keredo
Omoide ni nokoru anata no egao ga
Watashi wo itsumo hagemashite kureru

Mou ichido ano koro ni modorou
Kondo wa kitto daijoubu
Itsumo soba de waratteiyou
Anata no sugu soba de...

Anata wa ima doko de nani wo shite imasu ka,
Itsumo no you ni egao de ite kuremasu ka?
Ima wa tada sore wo negai tsuzukeru.

Anata wa ima doko de nani wo shite imasu ka,

CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

i looked back there i saw my dad and Haru they clapped i was embarrassed so i ran up stairs and shut myself in there through the whole day and i never came out...
"yuki-chan!" dad shouted
"GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!" yuki shouted
"yu have to come out yuki!" dad shouted
"NEVER!!!!!" Yuki shouted
"yu have a beautiful voice like yur mother.."dad said
"isnt that why yu got married with her then yu guys divorced now go away!!!!!" yuki shouted
"haru..." dad said "yu try"
"Haru im not coming out!" yuki shouted
"yu shut up!!" Haru yelled he open the door and sat on the bed "ive already told yu!"
"yes i kno! but yu have to leave me alone!" yuki shouted
he stood there for a moment and walked out
"im sorry everyone..." yuki said "this is why i left japan and becuz i always hurt the guardians im just going out for a walk..."
i opened the deck outside and got out of the house she walk for a long time
"yuki" paine said "we should go back"
"just wait..." i replied, i kept walking then i hit a park and stayed there, and i fell asleep there the next morning He was there.........

Park
-------------
"Onii-san!!!!" i shouted
"yuki?" he shouted "wat are yu doing here?"
"i should ask yu the same thing..." i replied "first i came back here for school yu Ren onii-san""
"college trip..." he sighed
"well did yu see otoon-san yet?" i asked
"not yet" ren replied
"ok ill take yu there!" i shouted
i started running to the house ren was following me there when we got home dad was happy to see ren..
"Ren!" dad shouted "my big son!"
"otoon-san..." ren said "im only here for school trip but i might stay here and go school here...."
"EHH?!" i was surprised "hmm i wonder if they're coming..."
"who's coming?" ren asked "your boyfriend? was it Haru? no Natsuko or was it Reo?"
"Stop it Ren onii-san!" i yelled*blush* i ran up to my room
"so yu really do like all those three dont yu yuki?" all of her shugo chara exclaimed

'oi im going to sleep..." i shouted
"ok!"dad said "yu kno not to tease yur little sister!"
"i kno but i love to tease her its fun..." Ren said
"i kno but she gets angry easily..." Dad replied
"oh well i have to meet up at the Japan school tomorrow so im going to sleep." he said
"good night?" dad said "oi i cant believe she as those shugo charas! Even her little sister whos not even 7 yet has one!" He slammed on the table then went to sleep

Park
--------
"So she was here" Haru said
"haru nya~" Kyo asked 'im hungry..."
"ok lets go find something to eat then we'll be sure to get her next time..." Haru insisted

Home
--------------
"i dont think they're coming" i said
"dont give up just yet yuki!" Hikaru yelled
"i dont kno its almost the end of the school year and they're not here yet" i complained
"just wait yuki" Paine said
"alright Paine ill wait but rite now lets get some sleep for they're arrival tomorrow" I said
"ok good night" they all said
(Yuki-chan Gambare!) Yune shouted
(Yune!!!!!!) i shouted (just a dream) i thought...(MEMORII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE R YU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"yuki!!!!" Riki shouted
"x- egg!" Paine shouted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m-alQTtcgk
"my own heart unlock!"
CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION: ARTISTIC GLOW!!!!!
" theres so many x-eggs?!?" I shouted "Haru!? Yur the one Making the x-eggs!? ILL NEVER FORGIVE YU!!!"
"hmph.."haru was silent he didnt care
"Artistic Arrow!"i shouted, it shot him but at the same time i was so angry i didnt realize i actually hurt him "wat did i do!!!!!!! Riki!!!!"
"y..yuki-chan!" Riki shouted
" riki!" Paine said " get out of there!"
Riki switched out but Paine decided not to go in..
"wat did i do..." i cried "HARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*blood drips*
"haru im so sorry!!!" I just kept crying i couldn't stop
"y...yuki" Haru Said "........."
I was Shocked i started to cry even more but instead the transformation was undone and i call the hospital he was in there for hours i went to check on him "is he okay!?" i asked
"hes fine but he just needs to rest thats all" the nurse said
i ran out side "ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed i ran home and stayed there all i did was cry...
Wat will happen to Haru? will The Guardians come back to Japan early?wat will Moka do wen she sees Haru in the Hospital?

"Onii-san!!!" Moka cried "YU!!!" *other character*
"i deserve watever punishment or scolding just do it...." i said i looked down at the floor...Moka was about to slap me
"Moka!!" Haru shouted "stop"
"Why!!!" Moka cried "she hurt yu!!!She even said she deserves a punishment or scolding!!"
He looked at me i was just crying the whole time he grabbed me, i let go and ran..."Nana character change!" i started running faster i went to the city and stayed there at the park i was just going to wait at the air port for them to come out....

Subway station
----------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx6uAABF_vw
"maybe i should just leave japan again....." i thought i went inside the airport stood there and walk around i went out and got to the subway i was walking up the stairs then Blank! everything went black..
(i think im tired thats why i fell asleep) i thought...I woke up i saw everything was black.. i knocked on the the walls i put my ear on the floor it was cold and it was on the road!? "Let me Out!!!!!!" i yelled
"no can do little girl.." the man said
"where am i going?!" i shouted
"somewhere so yu can work for..." the man replied
(Easter!!) i thought

oh no yuki has been kidnapped by those Easter people somebody HELP!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm
OPENING THEME!!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2yxrw3Yrw

I wake, up, very tired and sleepy... My vision wasn't very clear yet. But again.... I see? A Dark figure, what is it my Mom? No..... It's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTEqEF-xVA&feature=related

"REO!!!!" I screamed in surprise.

"Morining my Princess...." he reasponded in a smile.

*sniff* *sob* "REO!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I cried

"Huh?..."

"I'm so sorry!! I got you involved last night....and because of me, you got injured.... And on top of that.... I made all of you worry...... I'm SORRY!! I didn't mean too....... I.....I......I! *sob*" I couldn't finish.

Reo put his hand on my head. "It's okay...*hugs* I'm just glad you're safe and well...."

"Why? I put you through so much trouble......... You're not mad? Why?!" I wanted to stab myself.

"Because you're important to me..... I'd do no use if I were mad at you... I'd be just as bad as the guy who kiddnaped you.... "

"Oh... Reo......*tears filled my eyes* THANK YOU!!!"

"So cheer up... You make me sad when you cry.." he convinced me.

(Yuki..... That's right... What if she saw me like this?....She'd be sad too... When I said I wanted to protect everyone, I first have to think of what might happen to them when I drag them into my affairs..... I can't be sad.... for everyone's sake.....Including mine. And If I keep acting like such a baby...... Then Lucia, (who's muching on food right about now) wouldn't be the slightest bit of happy either, knowing that she's also me, knowing that my other eggs are part of me too. Follow my would-be-self right?)

"O-okay" It suddenly felt like I was really back at my own pace now..

Reo smiled. "There all better! There's a lot to eat! Your Mother is a great cook, c'mon all see ya at your kitchen!" *wink*

"...Reo............." I smiled this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xExdKqZbM&feature=related

EPISODE 2: DON'T STOP, MARCH FOWARD TO THE BEAT!! SONG ACCELERATE!

As Reo was walking he saw, Satora standing, frowning.

Reo walked passed him with a smirk of victory but then he stooped. ".....Satora, just to be clear we're still friends of course, but when it comes to Memorii.... Let's just say..... I'M NOT LOSING TO YOU.... We're rivals at that...." *mood change* "So let's eat! I'm starving!!!!" Reo smiled.

"Sure! I'm hungry too! Is there any pancakes?" Satora padded him on the back.

"Oh yeah, sure! AHHH!.....You have a spider on your back!!!" Reo pointed out

"Yeah right.... Is there? Really?!" Satora almost lost his cool.

"....................." Reo silent.

" Ha, as if... You're ready to laugh ,aren't you?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8hNWeU8Bc&feature=related

I walked down the halls..... I saw Reo and Satora talking.... And what's this???? SATORA REALLY DID HAVE A SPIDER ON HIS BACK! A BIG ONE!!!

"SATORA!!!" I screamed. "SPIDER!!!! AHHHHHH!!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ah, Ah....? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed in peril!!

He started running towards Reo and I.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! DON'T COME CLOSE TO US!!!" We both yelled.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!! SPIDER MAN'S ALIVE!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Ehhh? What's going on?" Katrina to the rescue!! "AHHHHHH!!!! SPIDER!!!!!" Or...... not.

Satora wouldn't stop chasing us, until the Guardian Characters came.

"Yo, what's with all the rucus???" Hiroko argued.

"The noise hurts my ears!!" Nite followed up.

The spider jumped on the table where the Guardian Characters were and came rushing after them. We hadn't noticed that the spider was of Satora's back so we kept running and screaming.

"HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lucia screamed.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" We all screamed.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SATORA!!!!" Lala yelled.

"I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Satora replied in terror.

*crack* I stopped running. *hatch!* Was my second egg about to? "HATCH?!" I said out loud.

Now we all stopped running. *poof!* "I'm Marinami! I'll get rid of all of your problems!!" she said.

"CHARACTER CHANGE!!!" *poof!*

(EHHHHHH?!) I grabbed the Yellow Book, and

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *SMASH!* *Missed!*

"DANG IT!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!! *flaming eyes*

*SMASH!* *SMACK!* *CRASH!* I was going all out, no it wasn't me.... It was Marinami! Not me!!!

"SOMEONE STOP MEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled

And Finally......*SMASH!*

"No one has to worry anymore~!" I said with using my mind. *poof* the Character Change wore off.

"Ehhh, Thanks, uhh Marinami, I thought we'd be running away till' night time!" I said gratefully.

"Your welcome!!!" she said back.

And just like that, the mess had ended.

Page 19-21 (END)

Cake Darling
Vice Captain

YukiiChii
Vice Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 pm
little info on wats happening to ME!!!!
-----------------

"OI!!!! Let me out!" i screamed
"nope im sorry!" the man said
"whoops i forgot.... Paine!" i whispered
"my own heart unlock!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhnSL0Dzc4
Character Transformation: Midnight Warrior!
"Solar Blade!"
*CRASH!*BOOM*
"oi! im sorry but i gotta go!" i shouted
"switch out Paine!"
"yes...Nana!" Paine shouted
Character transformation: Lunatic heart!
"speed runner!"
fast as the speed of lightning
"too...f..fast....na...na!" i yelled
sweatdrop "gome yuki-chan!" Nana sighed
"lets go h---OME---------!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted
i jumped on to my deck went to the door opened it and layed on the bed
"tiring...good night..." i said the transformation was undone and we all went to sleep........
" hmm when are they coming!" i thought
(gambare yuki-chan!) yune shouted (dont worry they'll come just wait for me too!)
"yune....." i whispered in my sleep

*Shake**Move**twitch*
(the egg was moving...)

When will yune hatch? i hope the guardians come back before school ends!!!  
The Chatterbox!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff