• Autobiographer 200

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:09 pm
xd wow thats funny! and yes i see where your going with this! im in a guild where everyone hates emos and its funny the emos are afraid to post XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:31 pm
magic nurse komugi1
xd wow thats funny! and yes i see where your going with this! im in a guild where everyone hates emos and its funny the emos are afraid to post XD
ooooooh whats it called!!!!xxxxx  

Im an irish leprachaun

beds give me nightmares

350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 am
i am not afraid to post XP you fail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:28 pm
beds give me nightmares
i am not afraid to post XP you fail

your username is fail  

hypokrisis

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 pm
Gotta love how it's called "Emo's AAARGH!" But they still decide to show up just to try and understand why. I'm not sure how it can be liked. Here's how i think they think, "Hey! If we wear Black ALL the time and complain about are lives I think People will like us more!" Everyone else stares. Then the one kid goes, "Perfect!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 am
Xing Lynx
Gotta love how it's called "Emo's AAARGH!" But they still decide to show up just to try and understand why. I'm not sure how it can be liked. Here's how i think they think, "Hey! If we wear Black ALL the time and complain about are lives I think People will like us more!" Everyone else stares. Then the one kid goes, "Perfect!"
Lol!! xp  

Im an irish leprachaun

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:01 am
Xing Lynx

That's not really the case. Some people just like to tell their problems to people to get it off their backs. I'm sorry that you're too caught up with whatever you're doing. I wear black. A lot. I'm called emo(I'm not!) because you people are so ignorant. I'm sorry that you have to pick on someone because they wear what they like. Jesus. People have become so fed up with being called emo that they go to the point where they commit suicide. Watch what you say. Emo is a music genre, you dummy. D<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:45 am
Sadistic Rainbows
Xing Lynx

That's not really the case. Some people just like to tell their problems to people to get it off their backs. I'm sorry that you're too caught up with whatever you're doing. I wear black. A lot. I'm called emo(I'm not!) because you people are so ignorant. I'm sorry that you have to pick on someone because they wear what they like. Jesus. People have become so fed up with being called emo that they go to the point where they commit suicide. Watch what you say. Emo is a music genre, you dummy. D<

That's why it's called Goth. But overall, aren't we do the same thing AS emos? Complaining?  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Im an irish leprachaun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am
Leprechaun_Sean
Sadistic Rainbows
Xing Lynx

That's why it's called Goth. But overall, aren't we do the same thing AS emos? Complaining?
well least were not wierd..like THEM. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 am
Im an irish leprachaun
Leprechaun_Sean
Sadistic Rainbows
Xing Lynx

well least were not wierd..like THEM. razz
psh im weird and im proud to b called weird not every 1nes perfect for all those prissy prestine ppls every 1 has flaws wether u know dem or not  

XxCapucinexX

Magikal Maiden

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:08 pm
Xing Lynx
Yeah. Its very annoyin how they do that. Personally i dont like them. But theyre still human...just not like the rest of us. They need to understand life is balanced depending on what ya do...not what somebody else does. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Im an irish leprachaun
Seriously, all this emo stuff is soooo frickin gayy..... stare
Smile for god's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

how do you know it's gay have you tried it ?

like the romanian says " Cine se aseamana se aduna"  

DustyPixi

Dangerous Lunatic

kyongane

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm
magic nurse komugi1

No we're not you f**  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces