Submit

wilykit_thundera

Romantic Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:01 am
It's not hard to find a new band to listen to. I check them out on festivals, check bands i like on my space and check out there friends, and who they were influensed by, i check out playlists on clubs and stuff...

Mostly, those band has there names, they get there gigs and well, there started to get wellknows in the goth sceen.
How ever, im sure theres a lot of greate bands out there that dosnt get that publicity, and well.. Im kind of interested in knowing who there are.

Have you seen a good band in an undeground club resently? Or maby you got someone who know someone who has a band and they are kind of cool? Give me tips!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my first tip for an underground band, a swedish band called Undecimber. They uased to call reall wicked some time ago but thats a whole nother story.
There music is kind of goth rock, mixed with industrial. Like a mix of some older 69 eyes, nine inch nails and the sisters of mercy.

check them out at:
www.myspace.com/realwicked
or www.realwicked.com where you can download all there songs for free.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 am
I dunno if they're very underground, as I in general don't pay attention to popularity or audiences; I just assume everyone's heard of it before. But a local artist I've been listening to(granted, in small doses) lately is Frightdoll. She's not great, but I find her listenable.

MySpace
Frightdoll

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out