Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm
STORYLINE

Immortal children are and unknown race of children given immortality at a young age and other abilities. Many thought it was a plague. In the mid 1500s there was a secret war between humans, demons, and the immortal children, the humans and demons joined sides and killed all of the immortal children…… Or so they thought, many years later a human who was in one of the families who fought in the war spotted an immortal child, it turned out there were more immortal children who had escaped the war. Humans are now hiring demon bounty hunters to seek them out and kill them, the immortal children have no clue why they are being attacked. They thought they were at peace, seeing how they survived for about 500 years with out any problems, so why now, what’s they do? Will there ever be peace, or will they continue to fight till a race is destroyed? Only time will truly tell.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm
RULES

1. Follow Gaia TOS
2. Nothing over Pg-16
3.No cybering
4. Pm me profile under the title "Immortal (2)"
5. Cursing is allowed, no over doing it though
6. Respect all in the guild
7. No god modding
8. No killing with out permission
9. If you do I'll kick you out and revive the dead person
10. You only get four warnings
11. Put ninja somewhere on your proflie so I know you read the rules
12. Can have unlimited profiles, just put spaces or what not so we dont get confused
13. I can change/ add rules so check in

XxReflective_ShadowxX

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm
PROFILE SKELLITON
Appearance:
Username:
Name:
Race:
((Immortal Child, demon, human))
Side: ((Human, bounty hunter, Immortal children, demon))
Abilities: ((No more than five))
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio/History:
Themesong:
((Opitional))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm
Accepted Profiles

User Image
Username: _Twilight Chick66_
Name: Luna Samuels
Race: Immortal Child
Side: Immortal Children
Abilities: Inhuman speed and agility can move any type of matter with her mind
Weapon: Curves blades that you hold over your knuckle
Personality: Hyper, fun loving, silly, sometimes a clutz.
Dislikes: What she doesn’t like
Bio/History: Luna has just woken up from a coma which was caused from a battle with a bounty hunter, she was lucky the hunter left her thinking she was dead. Luna is a kind silly person who loves to goof around, she has no real limits. But when she’s mad, stand clear.
Theme song: Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavinge

User Image
Username: _Twilight Chick66_
Name: Aro Leomaye
Race: Demon
Side: Immortal Children
Abilities: Control over fire along with inhuman strength and agility
Weapon: Gun BladesUser Image
Personality: Depends.....
Dislikes: Dogs, annoying people, people pulling on his ears and tail
Bio/History: Aro is a lazy acting, fun loving guy who loves to get under people’s skin, but he’s smart, hell anyone whose been around for six hundred years has to be smart. Before the war started he served a human princess who was very special to him, she died soon after the war began do to an illness that had spread. After that he meet his best friend, Lance, an immortal child who looked no older than 13, the two fought side by side for 25 years before Lance passed away as well from heart failure during battle. But Aro promised to protect and battle along side the immortal humans, and he’s kept his promise.
Theme song: none

Gwen
User Image
Username: Azula Mai 101
Race: Immortal Child
Side: Demon
Abilities: Agility
Weapon: Katana but she also keeps a Dagge hidden on the side of her boot.
Personality: Gwen is determined and is usually serious. She's quick tongued and quick Sarcastic which often lands her in trouble.
Dislikes: Failing, People who think they have a right to boss her around
Bio/History: She grew up amongst the demons and they never killed her for being an immortal child for she gives them a few advantages. As she can live for an eternaty and is faster than any human and demon combined, she was assigned the position of assasign. Not once as Gwen ever questioend the demons about her past for she fears knowing the truth will ruin everything. Gwen has no idea that she is an immortal child as the demons let her grow up believing she was one of them.
Themesong: I'm just a kid - Simple Plan

User Image
Username: Azula Mai 101
Name: Ryoku
Race: Demon
Side: Demon King
Abilities: Elemental (ice/water only), Inhuman Strenght, Agiltity
Weapon: Huge black Katana that shimmers red in light && a huge Staff thats just like his Katana
Personality:
Dislikes: Aro, Immortal Children, Those who side with his Enemies, Defeat
Bio/History: Ryoku inherrited the throne through his father. The staff he uses possess a magic that only royality can use and is handed down to the next ruler. He grew up with everything at the snap of his fingers. He thought life was great, until his mother assignated his father and joined the Immortal Children. That's when he took revenge. He has ruled by fear for at least 1000 years. Immortal Children and those who ide withthem are not his only enemies. Ryoku wants the death of Aro. He knows of Gwen's history nd refuses to confess she is infact an Immortl Child.
Themesong: This ain't a scene, it's an arms race - FallOutBoy

XxReflective_ShadowxX

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 pm
OPEN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 pm
Aro walked down the street looking at the sky, it was nice out that day, that was good. He walked until he got up to the market he'd been headed for, he adjusted his hat and walked in. He liked the market, it was neat, to him at least, he thought it was so funny whatsome people fought over. Aro walked over to the fish section, they were having a sale on halibit, yummy.

Luna walked into her class room , school was so boring, it least it was 7th hour and the day before spring break. That'd be good, she hoped, she was sick of fighting off bounty hunters.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 pm
Gwen unrolled a few sheets of paper as she walked through the market place. The kitchens back home were running low on a few things and guess who they decided to send food shopping? I'm an assasign, not a dairy queen, she thought, reading through the infomation on the papers. Ah, I see it will be a miss Luna Samuels that will have the honour of being my next victim. She passed the fish section, the smell sickening to her. With al the people around she was pushed and shoved which resulted in her colliding with a young man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:25 pm
Aro felt someone bump into him while he was placing an order "Huh?" He said and turned to see a girl "You okay?" He asked her. "Here's your fish." The lady behind the counter said, Aro smiled and picked up his order. "I'll see ya later." He said, walking past her once he was a good distance he smirked and looked over the paper he snagged Luna Samuels, hm, guess she was the next target. Aro shoved the paper in his pocket and continued to walk.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm
"Hey!" Gwen growled, sounding annoyed. "Give that back." She gripped the guy by the wrist and spun him around. "I'm warning you. Hand back those papers. It's important." Her eyes stared into his as she slipped her free hand into his pocket and took the papers back. "Thanks a lot," she smiled sarcasticaly and walked off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 pm
Aro smirked and looked at the papers, they burned and turned to ash in her hand "Killing your own kind tsk tsk tsk." He muttered then walked out of the market.

Luna sat in her class and wrote in her comp book, taking notes for midterm in a month. What a bore.

Aro walked down the street and to an apartment building, he climbed the stairs and went into his apartment.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am
Gwen stared at him as he walked away. My own kind? I'm a demon ad she n immortal child. I share no blood with the girl, she thought as bought a few supplies for the kitchen. As Gwen walked down a side street, a thought came to mind. Perhaps the librarian might understand what the boy was on about.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff