Welcome to Gaia! ::

}{~*~}{Hidden talent}{~*~}{

Back to Guilds

A fun place to hang out and chat about all kinds of stuff 

Tags: Hidden Talent, Games 

Reply Chat: From tacos to politics, it belongs here.
drinking/smoking Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEwhoDIES2quick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 pm
have u ever drank or smoked
sadly i get called a goody goody because i havent now does that really sound like im a goody goody just because i havent smoked or drank
i believe both r wrong
what r ur view points  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm
i have drank before i have not smoked
i have never been drunk i have only drank till i get a lil tipsy/giggly
smoking is wrong and i think drinking is not bad as long as it is not a vice or abused  

jarredkh2
Vice Captain

HEwhoDIES2quick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:35 pm
we r alike i believe the same thing but i havent drank  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 pm
Drinking isn't bad, unless you don't know when to stop. Also if your a crazy drunk, I have drank before but not much at all. I had like only a couple sips. As for smoking, I hate it, it smells, it gives people dirty hair, and they smell like smoke. Not to mention lung cancer, mouth cancer, and many other diseases or sicknesses. Alcohol is fine as long as you don't abuse it, or your liver could fail. Besides that, Alcohol is okay and smoking is bad.
And don't worry I am a goody goody too.(:  

Sliverkitty

jarredkh2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 pm
does this thread cover drugs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 am
i think both are dangerous to use. even if you only drink or smoke a "little bit" it still hurts your body a "big bit"

you only get two lungs and one liver (not to mention a limited # of brain cells, heart, kidney,ect...ect) so use them wisely

dont drink, dont smoke, dont inject, dont sniff!!!!  

filigree hummingbird

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Sound and Light
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 am
I tried cigarettes before.

I'm not gonna lie, I liked it.

Usually, it's the smell that I hate.
Burning tobacco.
But, these ones smelled really good.
User Image

I had 4.

But, I had to stop because I could see myself on these things all the time.
That and they're about $10 a pack.

As for alcohol, I refuse to touch the stuff.
Alcoholism runs strong in my family, and I fear that I may like it too much.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm
there is something called .........hmmm.........what that word again?
Haven't use it in a long time. i think it sounded like "pure pressure"
Anyway you know what i mean.
I went out with some friends and cousins and they all smoked and drink
THey ask if i wanted to try and of course i didn't wanted to be an outcast so i tried just one pull. And when i did i almost died Hahahahaha i was coughing for 2 days long. And they laughed at me later we went to a bar and they ordered some drinks and i said no thanks just give the usual juice or sprite.
Also i can't stand these smokes. i start coughing when someone near me smokes. Can't breath well Hahahahaha but it's a different story when it comes to smokes from a fire. mrgreen heheheheee  

Denso
Crew

jarredkh2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:57 am
I just think that anyone that smokes/drinks/does drugs just needs to find less harmful habbits/hobbys. For me I bite my finger nails, ok yes they make my hands look like s**t but at least I wont have cancer.
: D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 pm
biting nails? hmm isn't that also bad?you know it doesn't digest right?
And if you bite a REALLY big one and end up in your stomach then in your digesting system and at last you s*** it out. ANd somewhere it can cut open some organs or even your Sss That would probably hurt when you need to go again.
Instead just buy some sour candy. Not expensive so you can buy a lot and
chew on that. At least that will keep you awake or something Heheheh xd  

Denso
Crew

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm
drinking and smoking leads to closer deaths, it ruins blood and breathing, while it also can cause cancer and it is also the cause of death per 5 second (averaged out) in this world, also pollution from smoking and fermented alcohol can lead on to global warming... so I suggest avoiding them just for the cause of science XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 pm
your not a goody-goody your awsome yay temperance!  

filigree hummingbird

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

PIRATE BRIAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 am
Alcohol is great lol. I drink a little rum on occasion, and i can't say its done any more damage to my head than the mercury they put in tuna nowadays. And call me crazy but I still eat the tuna. Now, you can overdo it though. Also, different drinks can enhance different bits of your personality, so it's a good idea to find out which ones make you 'laughing and silly drunk' instead of 'punch the barkeeper drunk'. And like I said, occasionally. Don't drink every day. Simple.
Smoking does nothing but kill you, and not quickly. And it makes you smell bad. And "enlightened-and-better-than-you" people on the street will always be bugging you. Oh and it stains your teeth and beard permanently. And you end up coughing like a coal miner. I don't understand why anyone would choose tobacco over marijuana, personally. Not sayin you SHOULD do either, but no matter what the media tells you, nobody has actually died from pot. You literally pass out giggling long before you could OD.
Oh and btw I don't actually smoke anything myself, I just know people who do. I'm the designated thinker among my friends so I'm pretty much always sober. Also, aquarium.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 am
They shouldn't be calling you a goody-goody because you're more intelligent than they are.
They're probably just trying to peer pressure you.
Don't fall for it.

I've never, and will never smoke.... but I can't say the same thing about alcohol >_

atomic_rainbow_lemonz

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:29 pm
I would say that not drinking or smoking makes you inteligent  
Chat: From tacos to politics, it belongs here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games