Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering--------July Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:17 pm
(ya ya I know it's not the 15th yet but i thought we should set this up ahead of time. REMEMBER POST ON THE 15th!!!!!! THAT IS THE GATHERING!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 pm
(Geez Cinderz... You're a bit early)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am
('Kay here's the day we're suposed to start posting...)

Cursedstar led PebbleClan into the clearing, the bright white moon shining in the clear sky. She smirked, "PebbleClan's first... and I beat Cinderstar..." She twitched her whiskers happily as she sat down to wait for the other leaders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:50 pm
(ya ya whatever!!!! GOSH!!!)
Cinderstar leaped on top of Cursedstar from behind while the other Woodclan cats filed in. "Now who beat whom?" Cinderstar growled in Cursedstar's ear.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 pm
(You're just jealous blaugh )

Cursedstar ducked her head and lifted her shoulder so Cinderstar rolled off her shoulder. "I still beat you. So there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:57 pm
( scream scream scream scream GAH!!!)
Cinderstar rolled back onto her paws. "Ah!!! Your soooo mean!!!" Cinderstar growled. She leaped at Cursedstar again, claws sheathed (OBVIOUSLY!!!!).  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
( ^-^ )
Cursedstar leaned back so Cinderstar went flying into a bush. "You already knew that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 pm
Cinderstar poked her head out of the bush. She blew a leaf out of her face. "Your just lucky i haven't found a reason to attack you yet!!" she growled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 pm
"Better be careful talking like that! I might beat you to the point!" Cursedstar lashed her tail thinking about what part of WoodClan they would demand when they attacked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 pm
Cinderstar scooped some dirt from the ground in her paw and flinged it at Cursedstar. "Stupid mouse brained leader!!! You can't defeat Woodclan!" Cinderstar chuckled at the dirt that had splattered all over Cursedstars fur. She then blinked "Where are the other clans?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 am
"Mouse-brain, you just started thinking about that?!!?" Cursedstar shook her fur, flinging dirt everywhere. "Maybe we should send a Warrior to each Clan and ask if they're coming..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 pm
Cinderstar pondered over the idea. "maybe. . . . ." She then jumped, "OR we could capture pigeons and tell them to gather the clans leaders OR ELSE we will take their lives!!!" Cinderstar nodded at her brilliance.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:35 pm
"That is something that would definitely be worth seeing... you trying to train pidgeons to take away our lives," Kindlestar purred, padding into the clearing, her Clan not far behind. "Glad to see FireClan isn't the first one this time, it is awfully boring having to wait for you guys," she added in a joking tone as she bounded towards the other leaders and sat next to them, licking one of her white paws and passing it over her ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:24 pm
Cursedstar looked over towards Kindlestar, "Finally! Maybe we can have a normal convrisation!!!" She flicked her tail at Cinderstar and grinned slightly.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Kindlestar purred in agreement. "Indeed. This would be a good thing too. I'm sure StarClan would frown on killer pidgeons," she laughed, her whiskers twitching with amusement.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff