Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-Rehab:Lockdown [Bunnii & Frozen]- Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Ass123456

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm
-=Rehab: Lockdown=-

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Xx-3mo-Bunnii-xX
&
Frozen To Death

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:58 pm
Name= Jon Kramer
Age= 22
Height= 6'3"
Weight= 165
Personality= Violent, Depressed, Loner
Addiction= Inflicts pain onto self
Picture=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 am
Name= Cat 'Scream' Heartz
Age= 20
Height= 5'6
Weight= 110
Personality= quiet, random, crazy at times, moody...
Addiction= cuts,drugs,drinks, pretty much everything
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am
[[I'll be right back I'll post after I get some lunch]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:35 am
[[okay, if i'm logged off its cuz its storming]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 am
Jon cassually sat on his new bed, in the rehabilitation home he was sent to due to his addiction to inflict pain onto himself. He thought to himself, Hmm..I wonder when the other person who I was told about will arrive? He then decided to listen to some music. He took out his I-pod and put his earphones in.

[[Actually there isn't anything to eat here xD]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 am
M uttering profanities to herself, Cat got pushed into hell, or so she liked to call it. They started to go through her bags, wanting to make sure she didn't bring anything with her. She smirked,knowing she could use anything for fun. They gave her her bag back and got her into the new rehabillitation home. Taking a deep breath she looked around.."great..I love what you've done to the place" she said sarcasticly.

She didn't want to be here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:37 am
Jon heard movement downstairs and frowned. Great..they're here he thought with a frown. Jon sat up, and put his music away, he decided to unpack the rest of his things since he had only been at the house for a few hours.

A few minutes later he decided he better go and meet who ever was here. Jon slowly walked down the stairs regreting agreeing to this, but it would shut his mom up and he would find a way to hurt himself somehow during his stay.

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:00 pm
A fter kicking her stupid transport out the door, Cat decided to make herself at home. Right.. She started going through the cuboards, thinking she was alone. She groaned..it was all organic healthy stuff. "What happened to munchies?.." she sighed and grabbed an apple

She heard someone come down the stairs and rolled her eyes. So on top of this solitude she had to enjoy it with someone else..great.. She hopped on the counter and sat,looking at the apple. She reached into her boot and pulled out one of her pocket knives. "There idiots.." she muttered,She started peeling the apple.

[lol srry..she can be wierd..>< but anyway...i get carried away]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 pm
As Jon reached the last step he saw somebody sitting on the counter peeling an apple with a pocket knife. "Hello..." he said attempting to be friendly, "I'm Jon...". Jon went into the kitchen and poured a glass of milk.

[[Sorry my posts have been kind of short, I just started playing gaia again recently, but they'll get bigger as this RP gets more complex ect.]]  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:31 pm
C at nodded as she shoved a piece of apple in her mouth with the nife. She watched him a little and swallowed her bite. "Scream" she said softly. Thats what the guys had called her becuase she did the scremo for a local band. But she quite once she met her habits.

[its okay ^__^ i only do out of habit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 pm
"Umm, alright..?" Great..just great I'm stuck in here with a ******** crazy person named scream.. Jon finished his milk and put his cup in the dish washer.Jon then left the room and continued into his. He flipped the television on and took out some chips he had taken from the cupboards before scream arrived, he had also stashed some cookies, more chips, and a few chocolate bars.  

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 pm
C at smirked as he left.This...will be sooo fun. she thought sarcasticly to herself. She slid off the counter and trashed the rest of her cut up apple. She was already bored. She grabbed her bag and threw her stuff into the draws. She threw herself on the bed and started to play around with her pocket knife" So ..it begins" she says in a sinister voice,smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Jon was bored there wasn't anything on the television, so he went to the basment where there was a gym. after his warm up he began his real lifting. He maxed out at 175 for benching, and around 65 for curls. Then he did 200 push ups and 50 pull ups. After he did an assortment of other upper body work outs. Today he was focusing totally on upper body, the next day he would do lower, the next cardio, then repeat.

An hour later Jon emerged from the shower and put his clothes on. He was curious at what scream was doing but felt it was to forward just to go to her door and barge in, he was suprisingly atracted to her ounce he got passed the whole, scream thing.

My_Ass123456

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 pm
H anging upsidedown on the edge of her bed,Cat fell off and laughed. She was going to go crazy if she stayed in one place at a time. She got up and went into the hallway. She looked around. The house was so dull..she groaned and went back to her room and grabbed her guitar. She took it out to the living room with her hip amp.

"Im going to die here I swear.." she was talking to herself. Damn her father for sending her here. So what? She liked to cut pretty designs into her skin..She started to set up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff