Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
It's The G00D ℓ ! f ə (; Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm
  You guys are doh-rkss
  Can I be a familllyyy?
  PERVERTED?! WHERE?
View Results

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image

---------------------------------

Introducing -- the F A M I L Y

__________ 'Eyyyy -- So you made it to this thread where you get to see our dysfunctional Gaia family. First question. What the heck are you doing here? Second of all -- why are you reading this entire thing? I mean -- if it was me, I wouldn't spend my entire time reading something as pointless as this. For all you know, I could be talking about ice cream && ponies. OH! && unicorns, you can't forget about unicorns. But they don't like me. Y'know how I know? I tried riding on them to get to GeeGee's Tower of Magical Awesomeness but they kicked me off their backs && let the fairies have their way with me.

_________First of all -- Let's get to the basics okay?
This thread was started by Lupina Blackwing, Kyli3Fosho, Panda Cheval && Taka. If you wanna join the family -- let either of us know and we'll add your name && you can pick which member of the family you are.

_________Second of all -- Pleas don't be rude. We all know a lot of ya lots wanna kill us after the whole prank we pulled on yaa guyses, but we can live right?

_________Third of all -- I love my dysfunctional family. :]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:33 pm
T H E -- F A M I L Y

L U P I N A B L A C K W I N G

_____ Lupina Blackwing as the Step-dad. She's got it going on Fa'sho! Do not mess with the head of the family. She will eat you...ALIVE -- even if you don't want her to. She lives in the magical Tower of Magical Awesomeness && the only way you can get to it is by riding a pretty unicorn (who's slightly a bit mental) up to the skies where you might experience thunderstorms, rain, snow, hail, fairies wanting to kill you, && all that other good stuff.
Say Hi to Daddddyyy

K Y L I 3 F O S H O

_____ Kyli3Fosho as the step-daughter. She be up in yoo face. S0N'! She's the third in command of the family. Or she likes to think she is. She's random and spazzy and spends her whole entire time on the internet -- once measuring Spencer Smith, the coveted drummer of Panic! At The Disco 's pants through the internet. She got some madzzz stalker skills. You can get a fuzzy feeling whenever she's near you or its just you peeing your pants, because she's that awesome! And unlike me -- the fairies will bid on her every will, because she decided to blackmail the queen of the fairies with that one picture from that one place with that one guy...
Say Hi To Step-Daughterr!

P A N D A C H E V A L

_____ Panda Cheval as the family cousin who pressured Brendon into marrying her or else she threatened him she will RAPE HER!. Anywhoses. Panda. Short. Asian. Short. She's mega in love with Star Trek and thinks that one Russian dude with the accent is the hottest thing to ever come out of a birthing hole. That's right I went there. Just recently she almost accidentally touched a unicorn's butt, which eventually led to her being brutally eye raped by the unicorn's son. Of course all he saw was black && white. (<-- LOLOL! Michael Jackson reference. She should be proud of me!). Brendon && her are trying to have babies, but sadly that's N0T W0RKING 0UT right N0W, since all Brendon can think of naming their child are SHAB00MIE && SUCKMYH00ZIE. She 0WNS a magical hippo which puts BREND0N in place when she's 0FF hanging 0UT with us. :3
Say Hi To Kahh-zinnn!

T A K A / T E E / T I T T Y

_____ Taka as the God-Mama. Because she be flyyy like that. Wait. I forgot what I was talking about? I was talking about sexing up --- right?. Oh yes! I remember. She lives in the middle of the ocean, where she's constantly being attacked by the sharks because she decided to be stupid and call the sharks stupid man-eaters, when in all reality, the sharks wear grass skirts and coconut bras dancing to Hannah Montana/Miley Cryus. Huh I guess it must have been their awful music choice. Once she tried to visit her good friend Lupina who lives in the Tower of Magical Awesomeness Castle by riding a unicorn, but mistakenly mistook the unicorn as a girl, ( I mean come on now! The unicorn was pink and peach and he had a tiara!) && got kicked of their backs, leaving her to be perished to the ends of the Eart by the fairies. Now that she's shared that information with you. She will GL0MP you like there's no T0M0RR0W.
Say Hi to God-Mommaa!

R I B B Y/ P R I M E R I B B Y

_____ PrimeRibby as the HAWTGIRLFRIEND. You have to be Shhhh! TH0UGH. The M0MMA D0N'T KN0W that Step-daddy be cheattinnggg 0N her. Unlike the M0MMY, she has C0NTR0L 0VER the UNIC0RNS, because let me say it again, she be HAWT. Step-daughter already knows about it && she likes hawt girlfriend better than M0MMA. She likes to run around in Angelic Lace because she be bangin'. The sprites 0BEY her every command because she got skillz...that && she T00K J0NWALKER as a H0STAGE. He is currently being fed the Greek G0D'S F00D by mouth and being a**l raped by the girlfriend's MINI0NS. She's evil isn't she?! N0! N0T AT ALL, she just loves being in an affair.
Say Hi to Hawt Gurl-fuhrieenddd!

0THER PE0PLE

PANICATTHEDISC0 - OLD BAND/EX BAND/ B0YS
____SPENCER SMITH - THE SPERM D0NAT0R F0R KYLIE'S CHILDREN/GIRLY'S STEPGRANDKIDS!
____BREND0N URIE - PANDA'S HUBBY -- WH0 GETS PUT IN PLACE BY A MAGICAL HIPP0
____RYAN R0SS - THEGAYHIPPIE0LDERBR0THER
____J0N WALKER - 00HIE!

FAMILY - WELL F0R RIGHT N0W!
____GRANM0THER - 0LDW0MAN
____GRANDFATHER - 0LDMAN!!
____M0THER/STEPM0THER - AM0THERFIGURE
____FATHER/STEPFATHER - AFATHERFIGURE
____CHILD - THEANN0YINGKIDS
____AUNT - THEAUNTWH0LIKESTOSQUEEZEY0U
____UNCLE - THEUNCLEWH0L0VEST0TACKLEY0U
____C0USIN - THEC0USINWH0STEALSY0URSTUFF?
____G0D PARENT - THEPERS0NWH0SHARESTHEG0DPARENTDUTY
____GURLFRIEND - THESTEP-DADSGIRLFRIEND

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 pm
LOL TITTY.
<3
YOU'RE HILARIOUS.
I lovey ou.
xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm
User Image
At home my sister's eating paint chips again, maybe that's why she's insane. I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins.

Taka. I think the Guild should know who the family is. xD
Did you tell Panda yet?
lawl.

EDIT: NVM
xDD

Wouldn't you see my neighbors beating his wife because he hates his life. There's an arc to his fist as he swings. Oh man, what a beautiful thing.

Kylie the Cumbie

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:46 pm
YES, EVERYONE.

SAY HELLO TO DADDY.

RIGHT NOW.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image
At home my sister's eating paint chips again, maybe that's why she's insane. I shut the door to her moaning and I shoot smack in my veins.

Hai Daddy
lmao.

Wouldn't you see my neighbors beating his wife because he hates his life. There's an arc to his fist as he swings. Oh man, what a beautiful thing.

Kylie the Cumbie

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 pm
HELLO MY PRECIOUS STEP-DAUGHTER.
;D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

I'm listening to The Academy Is...[dot]
xD
>_<
Taka can't go on a lunchbreak!
She has a job to finish!
D:
I wanna hear what she has to say about me!
xD

Kylie the Cumbie

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:53 pm
I can eat her face off for you when she gets back.
;D

That sounded so wrong...
xDDD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image

-GASP-
Daddy's a cannible!
D:

Kylie the Cumbie

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:58 pm
I sho is.
;D
xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image

So my daddy is a cannible... and I'm a vegetarian. XD?
HOWDAFACKDOESTHATHAPPEN?

Kylie the Cumbie

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 pm
Uh idk.

Random Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items