Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
|o|Garden x Of x Nights|o|[Night and Sabii] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm
Don`t wander in to unknown area`s at night....

Profiles:Username: NightWerewolf
RPC Name: Nero Ookami
Species: Werewolf
Pic: (Human) User Image
(Werewolf) User Image
Personality: Friendly and caring, although shy and secluded to strangers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Picture:
Username:iSabii
OC Name:Rina Amanure
Species:Human
Personality:Rebellious.. But shy any and introverted. Rina has a very hard time making good, long lasting friends.
...Or you`ll get left behind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:28 pm
((you wanna start?))  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:37 pm
((Do you? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 pm
((Not really. lol.))  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:42 pm
((Awh Sure What the hell.))
Rina lay down in the sunny patch, in the middle of the shaded meadow looking in to the sky. She softly hummed to herself. Letting herself soak up the summer sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:46 pm
Nero walked around the woods a bit on the edge of a meadow. As he weaved back and forth between the trees he caught the scent of someone in the meadow and heard humming. He turned towards the noise and scanned the area for anyone.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm
Rina sat up looking around. "I could swear I just heard...No...I`m just paranoid to be in the woods." she said quietly to herself.She then grabbed her ipod,Put her headphones on a lay back down. Being so comfortable she eventually drifted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:53 pm
Nero climbed up into a tree to get a better view and looked out through the leaves. After a few moments of searching he spotted a girl laying down in the meadow. "What the hell is a human doing out here?" He asked poking his head out of the leaves to get a better view.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:59 pm
Rina had odd dreams. Of her mothers death in this forest and a race of wolf people. In her Sleep she tossed and turned making choking sobs. With no tears. Then again It might have been the affect of the metal music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Nero watched silently as the girl turned around. It appeared as if she was asleep. He crawled out of the tree and slowly moved in to the meadow. Curiosity had gotten the better of him and it had been awhile since he had seen a human.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm
Rina curled up in a tiny ball and began to murmur in her sleep..."No...Please don`t let me die..." then the tears begant o flow [GTG bai Be on tommorrow.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 pm
((okie dokie. I should be on.))

Nero slowly made his way to the girl as she curled up into a ball. He stood over her and watched her. "Are you hurt?" He asked softly, not knowing that she was listening to music. He didn't know what the headphones were. As she began to cry he crouched down next to her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am
Rina`s eyelids flickered open, and she sat up gasping for air and rubbng her eyes. She looked around in front of her not knowing someone behind her. When she Lay back down she looked behind her, and quickly jumped up. "Holy Shi-!" She screeched jumping away headphones falling off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 am
Nero jumped a bit when she did and fell backwards. He sat up and looked at the girl curiously and tilted his head to the side a little. His ears twitched a little, still ringing with her screech as he looked at her. "You alright?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RinaOfTheDead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 am
"Well I`ve just had a big suprise, But I`m okay...I guess." Rina said nervously, Pacing back and forth... Unknown to her there was a fair-sized rock ahed of her. As she tripped she fell towards him. "Awh. s**t!" She said as she was falling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff