Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
These Midnight Lies (Rixaka et confused) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 pm
-reserved for Rixaka and confused ONLY-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 am
Name: Kaya (pronounced like Kya)
Picture: http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/ekmps/shops/yasmilena/resources/image/redhead-scene girl1.jpg

Kaya walked down the empty hallway of her high school. She had been sent by her parents to empty her locker and bring all her things home, and she had no idea why. It was killing her to find out what was going on and she knew one boy, her best friend, who was sure to want to know why she wasn't showing up at school. She brushed her bright red hair out of her face and flattened out her skirt while she twisted the combination lock. It clanked open and she gathered her neat-as-a-pin things. She cast one last look down the hallway before heading home to find out why she couldn't go to school anymore.  

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am
Name: Josh
Picture: http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l440/allyoxox4/GASPARD-2.jpg

Josh had broken out of his classroom, and was running down the hallway. "Kaya!" He yelled slightly panting. "What's going on? I heard you were leaving school..." he had finally caught up to the girl and was slowly jogging up beside her. Josh was dressed in normal school clothing, a black shirt, running shoes and dark, baggy jeans. It made absolutely no sense to him that his best friend was leaving for reasons unknown to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm
Kaya stopped and dropped her books, papers falling out onot the floor. She stepped over them and walked quickly over to Josh, her tears not holding themselves back. She threw her arms around him.
"Josh. I have no idea what's going on! My parents told me some bogus line about my safety and well being. I'm not important! So I have to bring all my stuff home and see whats going on." She stopped to take a breath, looking up into Josh's big Puppy dog eyes.

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 pm
Josh's hands flung out as she hugged him. After a moment of shock, he patted her light on the back feeling slightly awkward. She was his best friend but he had a girl friend. He didn't want to have to explain to Ange why Kaya was hugging him. "Hey, hey, calm down.." He said gripped her forearms. He slowly began to pry her off of him. He then pulled out some crumpled, but not used, tissues for Kaya to use. "Com'on it can't be so bad. I'm sure if we talk to your folks about it that we can work something out. Surely you don't have to drop out of school completely?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Kaya couldn't help but notice the small trickle of sadness that appeared when she felt Josh push her away. She got over t quickly, though remembering he had a girlfriend, and she was only his best friend.
"Well." She mumbled "I suppose I can go home now. I have all my stuff. I think I'll figure out what's going on, and then call you. Okay?" She smiled a little and then bent down picking up the papers. She turned and flew down the hallway ( she had always been very active, especially on the track team, she was the only girl!) and only looked back to wave at Josh.

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 pm
Josh was going to intervene and walk her home but she had taken off so fast that all he could do was shove his hands into his jean pockets and then walk back to class. "Jeeze, what is up with her parents these days?" he wondered while sitting at the back of his academic math class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm
Kaya layed on her bed thinking about the multitudes of information she had been given today. She almost wished she had just stayed at school with Josh. A pang of guilt hit. She couldn't even tell him what was going on. She'd have to lie to him. She sighed and thought back on the days events...

"Kay it is very important that everything we tell you, stays within this family. Do you understand?"
"Yes Mama. I just want to know what the heck is going on. Today on the way home, it almost hurt to be out in the sun. Like I was getting really bad sunburn. Am I sick?"
"Honey, you have been given a special gift. A gift that our family posesses and gets handed down to almost every generation. It skipped my own, and your mothers, so we were not sure you'd undergo the change, but it seems you are coming along faster than most." Her father explained.
"Sweet heart. They call us Vampires. We drink blood, and have a hard time with the sun. Mostly we drink blood stolen from hospitals. Its just good taste, and we wouldn't want to jepordize our family, seeing as it is not accepted on society. What we are, we are special. Not weird, or wrong. We are special, and deserve to be treated as such. We have better senses, and immortality. Usually the aging stops around 18, but it begins at 16. Now that you are 17, you are a late starter, but somehow you're already almost complete. The only thing we haven't notice change is your outward appearance. Which shoul happen very soon." her mother had hugged her. Like a congratulatory hug...

Kaya sighed and wished she had a way out. She knew Josh would call soon, or maybe even come over. But what could she tell him? He'd flip out, and she'd lose what little of him she had.

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Josh had no clue what was going on. He figured that he would stop by after school but Ange had shown up and asked him if he wanted to hang out after school. He had of course, said yes and would most likely be calling her later on at night.

After the date he had returned home, after dropping off Ange at her house. Josh picked up the phone dialed Kaya's number. He listened to the sound of it ringing waiting for her to pick up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 pm
Kaya looked over at her phone. It was brand new and bright pink, from her mother, who always wanted her to be more girly instead of athletic. She answered quickly hoping it was Josh but panicking at the same time.
"Hello?" She answered.

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm
Josh let out an inaudible sigh. "So what's going on with your folks?" He asked sitting cross-legged on his bed waiting for a response. "Is everything going to be alright?" His voice held a worried tone to it as he spoke into the phone. He then popped open a can of coke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 pm
Kaya twirled the cord around two fringers.
"Um. Actually, they just want me to be homeschooled. You know, save money?" She smacked herself in the head. Their school didn't cost money! She hoped Josh wouldn't pick up on it, and tried to change the subject.
"So how's girlfriend?"

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:38 pm
"Home schooled? That doesn't make much sense... sure you might have to pay a few bucks for a book here or there but the school is free, you know, free education?" He raised an eye brow before taking a sip of his coke. "Ange is good, we were just out a little while ago, she wanted to pick up some sort of CD or something, I don't remember. But seriously, why are your parents keeping you home?" Josh wasn't convinced and he wasn't going to let it slide until he found out why.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm
"Josh..." She whispered. She wanted to tell him so bad. But she couldn't. "I have to go Josh. Um. Maybe I can come see you tomorrow night? Weren't you having some sort of party?" She smiled. A party, at night, with people she knew. That had to be allowed. Besides she wasn't supposed to look different for a few more weeks.  

confusedgrl07

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 pm
"Will I see you at school tomorrow?" Josh asked before sipping down some of the drink. "A party...yeah I suppose. Mum said it was fine and dad's outta town. I guess I'll see you then..." he didn't sound too impressed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff