Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Zane could not help but smile from over his glass of wine that he had grabbed from one of the passing service people. It had been so easy to blend in with the crowd and look like a guest at the Lord's party, he didn't know what they were celebrating, and didn't care much ether, he just knew that everyone would be distracted enough for him to sneak into the lord's personal chambers and take whatever he wanted, he was after a special piece of jewelry this time. After all he already had a buyer for it. He slipped out of the room just as the dancing started, he was good but he needed to stay focused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 pm
Tillie smiled as her father's friends passed her. She hated having parties, it required her to be kind to people she didn't like, and to spend time with a lot of snobs. She laughed as that thought crossed her mind, as far as snobs went, she was probably considered the biggest. Tillie smiled and pretended to listen to an introduction her father made. She did a curtsy when her father stopped speaking.

She scanned the crowd, then she grinned at her father, "Can I go roam?" she asked. When he rolled his eyes and nodded she scurried off. She grabbed a glass of some drink and downed it. Her parties were always so boring for her. Hosting wasn't fun, it was much better when she could attend her friends' parties. She sighed. She walked to a group of people dancing and began to dance. Tillie danced into a guy, she turned to face him blushing, "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was...." she paused as she took a good look at the guy. She smiled, "You don't usually attend these parties.." she said in an excited tone.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:52 pm
"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." How did she do that, I didn't even hear her... He bowed his head slightly "You are right though I don't usually attend these parties, but a friend, who has gone off to chase after some girl, invited me to go with him as a favor, so here I am. The name is Zane, and you are..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm
Tillie brushed her fingers through her hair, and ended up twirling a strand of pink. She glanced down, her cheeks flushing pink again. "Well, you can call me Tillie." she said sweetly. She knew that she should tell Zane that she was Princess Vitalia Annaliese Ivashkov. However, that was such a mouthful, and then everyone treated her like a princess, with a lot of respect. She preferred to be treated like a normal person. She smiled, "Who's the friend?" she asked, she knew most of the people around.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:10 pm
Zane sighed and shook his head, "Someone who I am mad at enough to not remember their name, last time I let him talk me into coming to one of these." He looked around at the dancers, "I feel out of place and a bit too warm, if you will excuse me, I am going to go to the garden to cool down a bit." He started making his way through the crowd of dancers, moving between them without getting bumped into by any of them, and liberating a few small jewels along the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:15 pm
Tillie followed behind him, far enough that he wouldn't notice for a while. She rarely got to talk with people who treated her like a commoner. She wasn't going to let this chance slip away so easily. When they reached the garden she approached him, "Did you think I was going to let you go that easy?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:33 pm
He stretched and breathed deep the night air, "And here I thought you would loose sight of me Tillie, I didn't even notice that you were following me for a while. So I take it you wanted to talk to me still?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:41 pm
Tillie grinned, "Well, you kind of stand out because you're a fresh face around here." she said. She nodded, "Yeah I still wanted to talk to you. We barely spoke in there, and you're one person who doesn't treat me like..." she paused briefly, before her mind could allow her to recover, "Like someone who doesn't matter." she lied.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm
He sat down on the edge of a fountain, "You mean people treat you as if you don't matter? I would say that you were a servant but your too well dressed... who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:00 pm
Tillie pressed her nails into the palm of her hand, it was her nervous habit. He had asked a question she was hoping he wouldn't. She shrugged, "I'm one of Princess Ivashkov's servants. Tonight's an off night so I am allowed to attend the party as a regular person." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 pm
Zane's eyebrow raised as he smiled slightly, "Your one of her servants? So is she as stuck up and prissy as the rumors say she is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 pm
Tillie laughed, "Not really. She has her moments, but she can be very sweet. She's not the brat everyone makes her out to be." she said. "So what do you do for a living?" she inquired.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 pm
Zane shrugged, "I travel from place to place finding items of interest to my clients, usually animal skins or stones. So what is it like working under the princess?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff