Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Anime Convention! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm
I know its SUPER early for this, but is anyone going this year?
If you are tell us who your going as ^.^

I'm going and I'm going to be Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden...Here's a pic:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:30 pm
whut is it? where i wanna gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Currently Dead Account

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 pm
Its just a big thing where people come from every where who love anime. Your supposed to dress up like an anime character. Its here in Utah in October.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 am
I won't be able to go to anywhere like Utah in October crying Wish I could, though...

The only things I'd be able to go to would be something down here in the south...

Make sure to take pictures and show us them! biggrin If you don't, I know what state you live in twisted  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:39 pm
lol. Sad. That would be cool to see you! Don't worry I'll take TONS of pictures!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 am
I missed ours, down by the honda Convention Center. T.T I was gone(and still am) over fourth of July.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:14 am
im entering a manga contest at the Brown county library, you draw a manga character and send it in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZ!!! I missed it! crying I was going to go with my friends and do a Death note cosolay... I was going as Near (My little albino husband...)

User Image  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:21 pm
Sad. I'm sorry!
Thats cool, I love death note!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 pm
I believe that during the last convention there was were I live, my friends wanted to dress me up like Edward Elric and my boyfriend like Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Sadly we fit the size range quite well. crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Don't talk about size. please. if i had gold eyes and automail(and could use alchemy) i'd BE edward elric. (oh yeah, if i was a boy too xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:05 pm
I am 21 years old, I measure 5 feet 1 inch and I have a six foot boyfriend. I will talk about size as much as I want missy. twisted  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 pm
Yeah, it is sad... I wish I could go, too crying

My friend and I went to a small one that was in my state recently (Momocon), though... and I think there's another one (Dragoncon) coming up sometime before Momocon comes back... Even though Dragoncon isn't exactly an anime convention, there's apparently a lot of anime-esque stuff there xp

EDIT: @Kindles: You're just an inch taller then me DX I think I've stopped growning too... We can be short together 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 pm
I like you then. All my friends are frieking yankees. gonk I reach like... up to the shoulder of most of them. crying I remember this one time I was talking of things that were included in buffets and such, and my boyfriend mentioned the sneeze screens. I told him those didn't always work, cause if I sneezed, I was still right in the middle. All he said was "Of course honey. They wouldn't work with you. Those are meant for normal people."

Let's just say there was pain for him... lots of pain. ninja  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:18 pm
The only reason you like me is 'cause I'm short? gonk That's like only liking a person because of... some other thing like that crying

j/k, but I know how you feel... I have a friend who says that she's short for our age (which is true), but she's like... three inches taller then me crying

Maybe us short people should wear those little medical masks when we go to buffets... That would be awesome 3nodding heart 3nodding  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff