Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Classified Rome*~* {Homocidal Love ~ Symphonic Disaster} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm
User Image
My Given Name Is
Isabella Marie Saraceno
But My Friends Call Me
Izzy

I Haven’t Blown Out Too Many Candles

Seventeen
Life Has Been Pretty Good To Me
The story of how my parents met is almost disgustingly romantic, but I like it. Mother was eighteen and headed off for college while my father was twenty one and already attending college. As a young girl my mother didn't chose the best friends to associate with so, as soon as they were away from home, they went out to party. This isn't sounding so romantic right now, is it? Just give it a minute. As you could probably guess, my mother wasn't a heavy drinker at the astounding age of eighteen but her friends loved to party. One thing led to another, they got her a fake ID, got her into a club, and showed her the wonders of "body shots". As we all know, there is only one result that comes from seeing who can give and receive the most body shots in one night - you get hammered drunk. Yes, that is exactly what happened to my mother. As she stumbled out of the club, no friends in tow, she caught the eye of a dashing young man. Or so she tells me, I doubt she could keep her balance much less remember what this man looked like. Well, he led her off to a back alley and attempted to...have his way with her. The man stifled her and proceeded as business, but my father was working security at the club on the weekends. Coming on the my father proceeded to knock the man for a loop and take my mom to the hospital. It was the end of his shift anyways.
Most people don't see that as very appealing, much less romantic, but it is how they met and that is where my story begins. After my mother was sober and recovered she found herself falling head over heels for the strong Italian who had saved her. I was conceived on their wedding night after they dated for a year and a half.
My life has been fairly normal and I can honestly say I have enjoyed my time on this Earth. My education has kept me in private schools designed specifically for women. There have been no astounding events or anything of the sort. Just a girl living her completely out of the ordinary life.
I Now Go To School At

Saint Catherine’s School For Talented Young Women
There Are Many Activities I Excell In
I am the school's top study, but I do so much more. Dance and gymnastics are two of my main physical activities. Along side that, I play piano, sing, and work with my father by filling out paperwork. Oh, one more thing, I am also captain of the school's self-defense squad. Just a little tid bit there!
Oh, And Of Course You Know My Family
Marco Saraceno of Italy and Sakura Takamura of Japan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image
My name is
Matthius Volgraad, but I'm referred to as Matt most of the time.

In April I turned

My past? Yeah it can be interesting
It starts with my parents, they had been set up from the very start and hated each other. It took them a while to actually start liking each other and by the time that started we had a few problems with a family we don't get along with too well. They're both german so I can my great genetics from them. You want to know more about me? Consider it classified.

I am currently being educated at
A University in Rome while working for my parents

Yeah I have some hobbies, or activities
I practice my combat training with a personal trainer that my parents are paying for along with a talent in writing. I'm studying history and philosophy at my school.

My family,
Anton Volgraad and Eva Grasmere

Added on
info added in the roleplay about his past

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am
The sun was high in the sky as Izzy walked around with her friends. It was lunch at Saint Catherine's and all upper classmen were permitted off campus. This was an exciting time for the trio since they were finally in their third year. Laughter and chatter fluttered about the group as they all selected their meals and sat on a bench. Izzy had one leg up on the bench and tucked under her other leg, Gizelle had her legs crossed at the ankles, and Gabrielle completely crossed her legs by letting one rest on the thigh of the other. Between the consuming of food and the near frantic conversations these school girls were fairly oblivious about their surroundings.

As the three finished their meals they all noted it would be time to go back to school soon. The stone streets made a gentle clattering as they headed back towards the school. This school was magnificent to behold. Firstly, there were no men. For the most part that was like a wonderland for most women. All of the teachers, faculty, grounds keepers were female by birth. Secondly, the entire building was made of marble and other heavy stones. These stones, when hit with the sun, gave off a pink glow thanks to the pink crystals speckling the marble. Along side the beauty of the color, the architecture was spectacular. There were three stories to this school all protected by a ten foot tall creme stone wall surrounding the entirety of the grounds. The sight was breath-taking.

All three of the girls were carrying heavy shoulder bags as the headed further away from town and closer to the school. There was a brief distance of country inbetween the school and town with only one road leading towards either. For the most part there was no one to be seen on the road except for the security guards at the school gate in the distance. There had to be guards, this was a private school for some of the world's most powerful women-to-be. Not to mention, they were sent there by their powerful fathers.

{I can add more if this doesn't work for you. Just tell me what you need.}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:46 pm
Matthius had received a phone call around ten am that morning from the company his parents had organized. Information had been leaked about a specific family that they rivaled and it could easily bring them down. They needed to dispel of their only child, a 17-year-old girl, or at least bring her into captivity for a fairly large ransom. It was the money that they really needed to raise their rank and support their growing company. They were in this business of nano-chips and microscopic technology. This had allowed them to develop some technology, only known to them, that was used by their spies to collect data about other families. They’d sold it to be people at large sums and one of their customers had been the family that they were now targeting. There were some ground rules that the buyers had to follow. They included (1) not using this device to further profits of company or to gather classified information and (2) if the item is damaged in any way it cannot be exchanged for either an duplicate or a refund.

It had been rumored that the family was gathering details about another family through unknown and precarious means. Operatives of Volgraad Inc. had been carefully monitoring this families company for any suspicious changes. There had been one thing to spark interest, the Saraceno’s company profits had seemed to expanded at least four hundred percent in the last month, the only clue for danger that the Volgraad family needed.

Matthius was one of the operatives that took the time to research these things. The knew assignment he had gotten was to kidnap Isabella Saraceno. He’d gotten a file about her at eleven during the middle of one of his classes that held information about the girl, her friends, and the school she was attending. Saint Catherine’s would be the last place that he would attempt to kidnap her at. Matthius’ cousin however was paying a day trip there and would be need to be taken home by her host, which he could easily plan to be Isabella.

As he was nonchalantly following them to lunch and then back to the school he noticed their inattentiveness to their surroundings. The second option was to strike now. He would get caught to easily with the two witnesses though and his cousin would definitely be sworn into silence by her parents.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm
The three reached the school and a hue of pink reflected off their skin, making them seem more lively than their chatter implied. Above them was the large dome that emphasized the clatter of their shoes on the marble flooring. With a wave good-bye and a tuck of her hair behind her ear Izzy headed off to her class. The doors were thick oak and painted white with various arrangments of vines and flowers carved into them. There were also a multitude of stone statues adorning the sides of the walkways.

As Izzy continued down the corridor she heard a woman calling her name. It was an older woman, the school's headmaster. She was standing there with another girl, one that Izzy couldn't seem to recall seeing around the school.

"Yes, Master Catherine."

Though the woman's name wasn't Catherine it was customary to refer to the headmaster as Catherine. As Izzy listened closely she realized this girl was at the school on a visit. After the headmaster's explanation Master Catherine walked off to her office and left the girl to Izzy's care. Looking over at the girl Izzy stuck her hand out to introduce herself.

"My name is Isabella Maria Saraceno, it's nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm
“My name is Emmalina Graffkaw,” the girl responded politely as her parents had instructed to do so for so many years. “I am considering coming to this school when I am of the age and had requested my parents to let me visit it.”

Her green eyes glinted in the low light and as she turned her head slightly her long brown hair moved with her head. She’d already been amazed by the quality of the building wanted a tour. She’d already seen her cousin following them and knew that the plans were set. Her business was here though and if anything happened to Isabella, she wouldn’t care in the least bit.

Matt had received a phone call after he’d turned to go back to the city. The walk had been a bit of a distance but since the restaurant they ate at was on the edge he didn’t mind. He answered and soon got the details laid down. Emma would be there and she’d create a distraction of some sort, fall and injure herself and he’d be able to swoop in and take Isabella before she even realized what was going on. There would be a car waiting not far away and with luck he could get her in and to their next destination without causing a scene.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Emmalina." Izzy's voice was kind and warm, attempting to welcome the child to the school. "I'm so glad you are taking a look at Saint Catherine's, it truly is a marvelous school to attend. Please, come this way and I'll show you around." With a gentle arm Izzy started mmoving the pair towards the west of the building. Hopefully she would be able to make a good impression on the child and convince her to attend.

"This is it west wing of the school. I'm not sure exactly what you're interested in, but this is where most of our science courses are taught. Here at Saint Catherine's there are many opportunities available to all students that help cater to their different needs and futures. For example, not only do we offer your standard science classes, but we also have higher level and specialized courses. One class that I am taking this semester is "An Introduction to the Human Body". It's honestly a splendid class, we've even gotten the chance to work with cadavers. Then again, I really don't know if you'd be interested in that."

There was an enthusiasm and confindence that surrounded the young lady as she escourted the child through the halls. Though the walks were long it seemed to be well worth it. After going over some of the main classes the school had to offer she decided to add a little personal club note.

"Another thing unique to Saint Catherine's is the diversity of extra curricular activites we offer. Now, these are in the forms of sports and clubs. Personally, I take part in gymnastics and dance. However, my favorite club, though it might seemed biased because I am the captain, is the women's self defense club. It is an amazing place where women can learn to defend themselves in most any situation. Unfortunately, there are some situations none of us can be prepared for but we should be prepared for those we can."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm
The warmth in Isabella’s voice almost unnerved Emma more than she could tolerate it. She wasn’t one of those happy go lucky girls that you usually found in this place but was rather serious in what she did. This was the result of a challenging child hood that had forced her to grow up faster than she wanted to, partially the pressure she received from her parents to excel. She listened attentively, her expression almost flat but she gave a faint smile occasionally.

“Cadavers,” she said suddenly. “Now that sounds fascinating. I am more preferably into history and technology. The way they tie together has always fascinated me.” Her little side comment was all she had to offer at the moment since Isabella had already begun to talk again. The tour was fascinating and when they came to the end of it the subject of extracurricular clubs struck her specific attention.

“Would you happen to know if they have a forensics club?” she questioned. “With competition against males. I’d prefer to have a wide variety of exposure when it comes to competition. My parents told that this would provide a broader understanding of what it is like to be in the business world.”

She only added the last comment to keep her innocence level. As an twelve year old she was short for her age. Then you add on her commitment to her education and the way she studied when she was outside of school. She curious for the most part but also wanted to be sure she knew what she was getting into. The visit was more for the mission than to actually go to this school.

Matthius was pre-occupied with planning at the little restaurant that Isabella and her friends had eaten at. He’d been planning during the entire time that the tour had been in progress. If he calculated it right it would almost be the end of the school day and he could easily the snag the two out of the crowd. He wasn’t sure if his cousin would really be hurt in the process but he knew his parents would actually go the length to make sure she wasn’t in the way and was a large enough distraction.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 am
"Forensics? Well, we do have a forensics course, but I don't know if they partake in competition. I took that class my first year but I hardly got participate, family troubles - you know."

Isabella's face was beginning to hurt from smiling so much as she was about to be sick if she had to sound perky for one more minute. Damn, she never thought this child would want the entire tour. With a slight tug the girl slipped some of her hair behind her ear as she kept smiling. Having to walk all throughout the school was exhausting. In a desparate prayer she checked the watch fastened to her wrist and saw the final bell would ring any minute. Supressing a sigh of relief she looked over to the girl.

"Unless there is anything else you are interested in, the bell is about to ring so I'll walk you home if you like."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 am
"I would like to walked home," she said sweetly. "I have a habit of getting lost and my parents would get angry if it happened again. Besides, it is not safe for a girl of my age to wander alone through the town."

The words she spoke were genuine despite their intention. She was not sure what danger she was putting herself in by going through with this mission. Her parents always forced her to do these things but she knew that Matthius would always be watching out for her and making sure that she was not put in any extreme danger.

Matthius was waiting in his position now and the other agents were waiting to rush into the scene, causing an even more complex distraction that would push Isabella to the back of the crowd.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 am
Izzy smiled sweetly at the girl's reply. It was odd that she would get lost so often. Oh well, there was no telling how people did what they did. There was only one minute before the final bell was supposed to ring and Izzy decided it was time to go. "Well then, let's get going, I want to get out infront of the end of school rush." At that Izzy headed for the front gate with the girl in tow.

{{Sorry it's so short...that is about all she's doing right now. If you need to play out them walking somewhere or whatever you need, feel free to take...limited control of Izzy. I don't mind if someone is all "And the two ran off down the road" or whatever you need.}}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:09 pm
Emma followed Isabella as they walked out of the school ahead of the end of day crowd. She was observing the surroundings and growing impatient to get this thing over with. As they walked along she was beginning to notice that there were more people in the shops or restaurants than usual. She could spot some that she recognized and some that she had seen at least once in the past week.

When she suddenly fell forward she was shocked. She stuck her hand out to brace her fall but felt a sickening crack in her arm. She screamed suddenly and about fifteen people came forward at once. She wasn't sure what was going on but she bleeding and her arm hurt.

Matthius had been at the scene, the place where Isabella had lunch that day. He had rushed forward when he heard Emma but had stopped himself. He approached Isabella after a moment

[[that's okay]]  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:44 pm
Isabella was just as shocked as Emmalina fell to the ground, granted she wasn't in near as much pain. There was a moment of paralysis that washed over her, but as soon as people began advancing she knelt beside the child. "Here, let me take a look." Her voice was hinted with worry, but there was mostly the sound a mother might get when their child skins their knee after a bad fall. Izzy's eyes scanned the arm as she pondered how in the world that happened. The road was almost perfectly flat and she had gone down so quickly.

{{Ah! SO short *brainshortage*}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Some of the decoys had started to push past her at this point, studying the girl. There was discussion of a need to go to the hospital and one of them had already called nine-one-one. Matt had taken his time with this and moved his hand around the girl's wrist and the other over her mouth, pulling her back slightly.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 pm
The sudden grip caught Izzy off guard but her wits were soon about her. As whomever began to pull her backwards she took her free hand and thurst it back towards his face. Whatever was going on she wouldn't allow it to happen without a fight. At least a fight big enough to catch someone's attention.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff