Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm
STORY

Demons have lived among the human race in peace and secrecy for thousands of years, but they are started to become notice by some. Those some wish to band together and wipe them from the face of the planet, they are lead by a rich and powerful holy man named Marcus. Many demons flee, but some wish to stay and fight, but not to live in peace, but to take over the human race, they are lead by the demon king Maximus. But his daughter, Alexandria wishes to fight against the demon army to save the humans though many wish to destroy her. She sees them and thinks that they have the right to be scared, demons are strong, powerful and different. Humans don't take different things lightly in her eyes. But she thinks it's wrong to enslave a young and innocent race. So which side are you on? Human? Demon army? Or rebellion?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm
RULZ

1.Follow Gaia's TOS
2.Respect others
3.You can curse just don't over do it or offend others
4.No god modding
5.No romance over PG-13
6.No killing with out permission
7.If you kill without permission you will be kicked out and I will bring back whoever died
8.PM me your profile under the title BLOOD BOUND
9. Profiles will be accepted at ALL times
10.If you wish to edit your profile tell me before you do
11.You can only have as many profiles as you want
12.If you have multiple characters please make it to where we can tell by changing the colors, spacing, or what not
13.If you OCC do it in either (()) () {} or []
14.When you Pm me your profile put dramallama somewhere so I know your read the rulz
15.Make sure you tell if you wont be posting for a while so we can get you on track when you get back
16. I can edit and add rulz so check in every once in a while

That is all

XxReflective_ShadowxX

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:42 pm
PROFILE SKELETON

My creator is:
My name is:
I am this old:
My race is: ((If you are a demon put what kind))
My weapon(s) is: ((Before guns))
This is my personality:
I look like this:
My abilities consist of: ((Demon only or gifted humans))
My life so far:
Others things you might want to know about me:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:40 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES

~REBELLION~

My creator is: _Twilight Chick66_
My name is: Alexandria (Alex for short)
I am this old: 1536 (Looks 16)
My race is: Dog demon
My weapon(s) is: Two foot long knives
This is my personality: Kind, shy, childish, caring, hopeful
I look like this:
User Image
My abilities consist of: Inhuman speed, strength, and can control earth
My life so far: Alex is the daughtor of the demon king, her mother died when she was born, she isn't very fond of him though. She doesn't care for his violent attitude at all, she doesn't see why he loves to wage war. But she painfully put up with it until she heard about the war with the humans and how he wanted to enslave them. Alex then started a rebellion, sabotaging attacks on towns and stealing weapons to buy the innocent some time to flee. Alex hopes to soon end the war and make peace with the humans. Alex has a black bunny with one white ear and blue eyes name Bun-Bun.
Others things you might want to know about me: Alex is usually found with her black bunny in her arms.

My creator is: Azula Mai 101
My name is: Aluu
I am this old: 4738 but looks about 13
My race is: Holy Demon
My weapon(s) is: Twin Fans and an Angelic Staff she won in an ancient battle against the Angels.
This is my personality: Determined, Optimistic, Sarcastic, Random, She freezes up when around males as she has never known how to act around them.
My abilities consist of: Control over Water and Light, Agility, Control over Emotions, her Wings allow her to Fly
My life so far: Aluu witnessed the birth of the king and his daughter. She has stood by the royal family through everything, until this war. She was closet to the Princess as she has been her protector since her birth. Aluu feels bad for abandoning the king but knew he was wrong. She will sometimes hid amongst humans, wearing a jacket, coat or hoodie to hide her wings. This allows the princess to see how humans are reacting to her father's plot.
Others things you might want to know about me: Aluu is the name given to a female wolf and as she is usually silent and an excellent hunter, she was given the name.
I look like this:
User Image
My name is: Shiatsu
I am this old: 2598 (Looks 19)
My race is: Rabbit Demon
My weapon(s) is: None, prefers to use hands
This is my personality: Smart, annoyed easily, could care less, acts lazy, quick, punk
I look like this: User Image
My abilities consist of: Inhuman speed, strength, and can move any type of matter with his mind
My life so far: Shiatsu grew up alone until Alex found him when he was six and she four. He didn't want to go to the palace so Alex cared for him by bringing everything he would need to him. Over the years Shiatsu became like a brother to her and built the rebellion with her. Shiatsu lives in the woods, he could care less about humans, but he sided with Alex, he knew just who cold and cruel her father was, he'd gotten plenty of beatings from him.
Others things you might want to know about me: Shiatsu absolutely hates it when people mess with his ears.
My creator is: Stefisgarden
My name is: Eri
I am this old: 531 (looks 15)
My race is: wolf demon
My weapon(s) is: spear (uses teeth and claws while in wolf form)
This is my personality: kindhearted, caring about humans, protective at times.
My abilities consist of: control over water, ability to make shields to protect against attacks, can turn into a wolf
My life so far: Eri used to be a soldier in the demon army until she learned what the king was planning. When Alex started to rebel, Eri joined her childhood friend in the fight. She will stick by Alex no matter what happens, until the day she dies.
Others things you might want to know about me: Eri is afraid of fire.
I look like this:
human form
wolf form

*HUMANS*

((Can join rebellion just put it where it says Others things you might want to know about me))

My name is: Marcus
I am this old: 36
My race is: Human
My weapon(s) is: holy staff
This is my personality: Wise, kinda cold
My abilities consist of: ((Demon only))
My life so far: Marcus grew up in a family of priests, he was always aware of the demons' presence, but waited till he had the power to act. Marcus uses most of his time to plan his next move, he's never lazy and makes sure everyone else isn't lazy. He doesn't like to be questioned about his orders. What he says goes in his mind and if you have a problem, get over it. He has good intentions, it's just he gets carried away.
Others things you might want to know about me:

~

My name is: Zu zu
I am this old: 9 to 13
My race is: Gifted human
My weapon(s) is: steal thread and a sword ( look at pic )
This is my personality: Silly, sweet, clever, stubborn
My abilities consist of: Control over the dead and regeneration
My life so far: Zu zu lived most of her life in a log cabin with her parents and baby sister until demon wolves attacked her home and killed her family. She was badly hurt, but she was saved by a boy with rabbit ears, ever since then she’s tried to find the bunny boy. Her new approach is to use her powers over the dead to find him, she’s also been trying to hide from Marcus and Maximus, she wants no part in the war.
Other things you might want to know about me: Do to her regeneration who knows how old she could really be.

+DEMON ARMY+

My name is: Jinx
I am this old: 4364 (Looks 14 or 15)
My race is: Speed Demon
My weapon(s) is: large demonic mallet
This is my personality: Sorta shy, confident, kind, childish, smart, brave, kinda negative.
My abilities consist of: Extreme speed, inhuman strength, and control over wind
My life so far: Jinx can barely remember his past after being beat upside the head with a rock when he was ten by Marcus in attempt to kill him after he’d killed Jinx’s family. That was the only day Jinx could ever really remember, but Maximus found him floating in the river and promised to return his memories if he served in the army. Jinx agreed right away, anything to remember his past and his family, but over the years he’s had flashes of things he believes are memories. Jinx isn’t sure though. He has nothing against humans, only Marcus and he wants to kill him personally.
Others things you might want to know about me: Alex has given him the choice to join the rebellion, he’s currently considering his options.

XxDEMON KINGxX

My name is: Maximus
I am this old: 3965
My race is: Wolf Demon
My weapon(s) is: Large black katana
This is my personality: Cruel, loves war, cold hearted, only nice to his daughter, Eri, and Aluu
My abilities consist of: Inhuman speed, strength, and control over shadows
My life so far: Maximus was crowned king when he was 18 after his father died in war. By the time he was 22 he was married and had perfected his army, but over time he became blood thirsty and violent. His once bright eyes went cold and steely, he wasn't the same person. When his wife died and he figured out he had a daughter he was angry for a while until he saw how smart and talented she was. Maximus sook war and found it when the humans got nosy, his plan was to win and enslave all survivors. But the rebellion has been giving him a tough time.
Others things you might want to know about me: He has no clue whose running the rebellion.

XxReflective_ShadowxX

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:46 pm
OPEN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex walked out of her room and into the hall, her father was sound asleep she was sure of it, it was 4:23 AM who else would be awake? But with the war she didn't really know. Alex half ran through the hall ways to the door. Once she got to the door she went out side into the darkness, she could see just fine though, with out a word Alex went into the armory and grabbed all the weapons. "Okay." She whispered then went into the woods and dumped the weapons in the river. After that she sat down against a tree and dozed off.

Marcus sat against a tree with a candle lit reading his bible, he'd been up all night planning his next move against Maximus. All he wanted then was some time to himself, he was sure of his new plan it had to work. As Marcus read the sun rose "Master Marcus! Master Marcus! A demon! There's a demon in the woods!" A young boy yelled running up to Marcus. Marcus snapped his bible close and swiftly rose "Where my boy?" He asked "In the woods, near the river she's sleeping." The boy said breathlessly. Marcus ran into the woods after the demon.

A rustle in the woods woke Alex Probably a animal or Shiatsu. Alex thought shrugging it off then drifting off again. Unaware that Marcus was after her.

Shiatsu laid in a tree eating wild berries he'd picked when Marcus ran past the tree, Shiatsu sat up "What's his rush?" He mumbled to himself. Then he could see Alex sleeping He's heading her way! His thoughts growled. He jumped from the tree and ran Towards Alex "Damn it damn it damn it!" He said as he ran "Alex! Alex can you hear me? Wake up!" He yelled as he ran

Alex heard Shiatsu's voice and opened her eyes, a tall man with a staff stood over her. She scrambled to her feet and managed to push him away and run away, she'd been careless. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She yelled in her head as she ran. Why didn't I wait for Aluu or Eri? Her thoughts whined, what if her father figured out? Then she'd be neck deep in trouble.

Marcus cursed under his breath and ran after the demon girl, he'd let his guard down and gave her the chance to escape. "She won't get away." He growled as he ran.

When Shiatsu got to where Alex was sleeping he was too late, they were both gone "Damn." He gasped for air.

Jinx was outside the palace gates when his saw running Alex in the woods "Mistress Alexandria?" He said confused.

Alex ran up to Jinx, gasping for air "Hey, uh, is Maximus up yet?" She asked in a mangled voice.

Jinx shook his head "No, ma'am." He said then looked in the woods for any sudden movements.

Marcus cursed and hid behind some bushes, he couldn't go any farther so he went back home to continue planning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 am
Eri was walking though the woods in wolf form. She often went out alone at night. She enjoyed it. Then Alex ran past her. Alex!? What is she doing out here!? she thought and ran after her. When Alex reached the palace, Eri shapeshifted into her human form and walked over to Alex. "Is something wrong?" she asked.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:45 am
Alex shook her head "I'm fine honest, just being careless, that's all." She said, her tail swished as she spoke.

"Yeah so careless you had Marcus on your a**." Shiatsu said as he walked up to them "But he's gone now."

Jinx scowled when her heard Marcus's name, he was so close! His thoughts snarled.

Alex sighed, she was busted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 am
Eri's ears perked up at the mention of Marcus. "Why did you leave the palace alone!? Did it ever occur to you that he could have killed you!?" she said. She was getting protective again.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:28 am
Alex looked at the ground and lightly kicked up some dirt "No.... It was early and I dumped the weapons then took a nap I wasn't thinking...." Her voice was low.

Jinx's anger got the better of him, he slammed his mallet into the ground, the earth around it cracked about five feet away.

Shiatsu peered into the woods and snarled "We've got company." right when he said that about four corpses of dead demon soldiers walked into the clearing.

Alex let out a gasp of horror "How.....We buried them....."

Jinx pulled his mallet up over his shoulder "Got any ideas?" He asked

A small giggle echoed in the forest making Shiatsu growl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:01 am
"Er...That can't be good," Eri said as the corpses walked closer. Then she heard a giggle. "Who's there!?" she demanded.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 pm
((I wont be able to post much during the next like two weeks))

"Peak a boo!" A little girl half sang behind Eri "I'm Zu zu! Nice to meet you!" Zu zu skipped to the corpses and snapped her fingers. The corpses sunk into the ground. "Yay! Bye bye dead peoplez!"

Jinx blinked "Is she nuts?" he asked.

Alex shrugged then looked around "Where's Shiatsu?" She asked.

Shiatsu hid behind a tall bush.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:57 am
Eri jumped slightly when a little girl popped up behind her. It wasn't often that someone managed to sneak up on her. She could normally hear them coming. She turned her attention back to Alex and Jinx just as Alex asked where Shiatsu was. "I don't know," she said.

((That probably could have been better...))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 pm
(( I thought it was ok))

Zu zu giggled when Eri jumped "Oh and whoever you're looking is behind the bush."

Shiatsu cursed under his breath and came out of hiding.

Jinx stifled a laugh, he was hiding from a little girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 pm
(( OOC: whats happening? im kinda lost ))

Azula Mai 101

Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces