Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for a 1x1 Partner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 am
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to rp with me. I'm ok with either posting rp or a PM rp. I'm extremely literate and check often. I usually do straight romance rp's. Just PM me or post here if you want to rp with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:47 am
I am interested in a one on one. I not confident in my ability to do a full romance. I am willing to learn and give it a try if you will let me. ^_^  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 am
I guess it doesn't really have to be romance. But if you want to give it a shot, go right ahead!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 am
Lets give it a shot ^_^  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 am
Ok ^^ whenever you want to start ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:33 pm
Could I ask that you set the sene and start it, so I can get an idea of the pace and what not?  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 pm
What kind of rp would you want to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm
I think your original idea was good. Im not too picky. Ive done mostly action, with some romance due to my 1 character. Im willing to learn and try almost anything ^_^. I know it might seem unusual for the female to take the lead, but im not too old fasioned ^_^. You start us off, and I will do my best to follow. If you set up a setting, a location for your character, and a description, i can follow suit and do the same. we can be in the same place, or in different places. We can start off in a relationship or a friendship or complete strangers. What ever it is, I will do my best to follow. ^_^  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:52 pm
Bump, just trying to keep track of this post ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 pm
Sorry I've been gone. Busy schedule. I'm going to be gone next week too! crying anyway, if you wanted to start off that would be awesome because I SUCK at starting rps.  

Tragedies_at_Hand

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 am
Im not too good at starting RPs either. This is a Straight romance? Do we start with 2 characters that dont know each other and meet by chance? do they already know each other? why do they end up interacting and how do they end up interacting?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 am
yeah, straight. Um..... I don't know. I kinda like random meetings.  

Tragedies_at_Hand

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Sounds good. Shall we try and start this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 am
Shadow stood quietly in the dark of the club. He didn’t know why he ever came to this place. He always told himself it was to watch the people interact. He was good at observing people and their interactions with others, themselves, and their surroundings. Clubs were good places to watch at night because there were a variety of interactions happening here; people drinking, dancing, socializing, other people watching, probably for different reasons than him. Occasionally there would be a fight or even a brawl. There could be couples or strangers making out in a corner or at a table, sometimes more than just making out. Shadow would go to different clubs and at different times. Every once in a while he would go to a bar for comparisons.

One might wonder why a man would go alone to a club with the excuse of observing, but Shadow wasn’t much for socializing. He was a little cautious of strangers and his attire usually made him unapproachable. He wore all black, but wasn’t Goth or punk, nor skater or rocker. In fact, he didn’t really belong to a stereotype even though everyone put him into a category. He wore black cargo pants, black boots, silver buckled black belt, grey undershirt, black button up blouse and a trench coat. Intimidating perhaps, but that was just what he liked to wear. So he wouldn’t interact with anyone, and no one would dare to interact with him.

Once, a fight broke out near him. Without hesitation or difficulty he managed to stop it and minimize damage and injury to all involved. He was only protecting everyone who was in potential harm’s way. The owner told him that he would pay Shadow every night he saw Shadow at his club, if Shadow would agree to just keep an eye on things and help keep the peace. This club, Shadow went to more often then the other clubs.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items